Sign in to follow this  
Simple Woman

How to please your wife

I was reading the topic how to please your husband and someone suggested they should put up how to please your wife.. and i had something of that sort lying around in my email.. and i thought why not post it up..... Well here goess...

Prepared by Muhammad AlShareef, Reprinted from Islamway.com

1. Dress up for your wife, look clean and smell good.When was the last time us men went shopping for designer pajamas? Just like the

husband wants his wife to look nice for him, she also wants her husband to dress up for her too. Remember that Rasul Allah - sal Allahu alayhi

wa sallam - would always start with Miswak when returning home and always loved the sweetest smells.

2. Use the cutest names for your wife. Rasul Allah - sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam - had nicknames for his wives, ones that they loved. Call your wife by the most beloved names to her, and avoid using names that hurt their feelings.

3. Don't treat her like a fly. We never think about a fly in our daily lives until it 'bugs' us. Similarly, a wife will do well all day -

which brings no attention from the husband - until she does something to 'bug' him. Don't treat her like this; recognize all the good that

she does and focus on that.

4. If you see wrong from your wife, try being silent and do not comment! This is one of the ways Rasul Allah - sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam

- used when he would see something inappropriate from his wives - radi Allahu 'anhunn. It's a technique that few Muslim men have mastered.

5. Smile at your wife whenever you see her and embrace her often. Smiling is Sadaqah and your wife is not exempt from the Muslim Ummah.

Imagine life with her constantly seeing you smiling. Remember also those Ahadith when Rasul Allah - sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam - would kiss

his wife before leaving for Salah, even if he was fasting.

6. Thank her for all that she does for you. Then thank her again! Take for example a dinner at your house. She makes the food, cleans the

home, and a dozen other tasks to prepare. And sometimes the only acknowledgement she receives is that there needed to be more salt in the

soup. Don't let that be; thank her!

7. Ask her to write down the last ten things you did for her that made her happy. Then go and do them again. It may be hard to recognize

what gives your wife pleasure. You don't have to play a guessing game, ask her and work on repeating those times in your life.

8. Don't belittle her desires. Comfort her. Sometimes the men may look down upon the requests of their wives. Rasul Allah - sal Allahu

alayhi wa sallam set the example for us in an incident when Safiyyah - radi Allahu 'anha - was crying because, as she said, he had put her on

a slow camel. He wiped her tears, comforted her, and brought her the camel.

9. Be humorous and Play games with your wife. Look at how Rasul Allah - sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam - would race his wife Aisha - radi Allahu 'anha - in the desert. When was the last time we did something like that?

10. Always remember the words of Allah's Messenger - sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam: "The best of you are those who treat their families the best. And I am the best amongst you to my family." Try to be the best!

I don't have a wife........Do yu have any list for guys with out any wives...lol

Iam just kidding...walaal

Thanks...it is very informative.

Try to keep this in mind when ms right walks in my life.

loooooooool Che_Guevara next you would be asking for the list of how to please your girlfriend :eek: :eek: :eek:

just playing with ya dude :D:D

P.s. To the poster thanx a lot for it. If i am ever crazy enough and not peterfied of the marriage institution i would laminate this and hang it on the bedroom door ;);)

A7LA-SHU   

first of all wanna to say that is kool. is good to have it up for the married folks. learn yo'll lol...

but i had q about #4 which said to keep quiet n not to comment. i mean if his wife is doing something wrong. so how in earth would she know she is doing something he doesn't like if he ain't tellin her? i hope i don't sound weird askin this but i was wonderin....

Keif haliki,

In reply to above forumer! Good question. When one takes the message literally, it is difficult to decode it. However, If one ponders a little, it is self-explanatory, infact so simple its like teaching an infant baa-baa black sheep :D

Rule #4 says:

4. If you see wrong from your wife, try being silent and do not comment! This is one of the ways Rasul Allah - sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam - used when he would see something inappropriate from his wives - radi Allahu 'anhunn. It's a technique that few Muslim men have mastered.

The way I understand is that when your wife makes minor mistakes do not comment at first remain silent...let her figure it out. Li anna, this method is useful to diffuse pre-emptive problematic issues arising from the man constantly correcting every mistake.

Think about it for one moment, do you like people to highlight every tiny mistake you do, no you don't rather to figure it out yourself. That is not to say someone should not correct you indeed they should but not every single mistake, you will then develop hate for that person.

It is well documented that women were created from a crooked rib, if you try to straighten it what happens? obviously it breaks. In general according to behavioural psychologists, women are hyper-aware of their environments and the slightest tiny details in life. They are very good observers!

p.s. hope you appreciate it !

kind regards

A7LA-SHU   

beqair.. keifak anta?

Mujahid Al-Jawzy thanks bro.. it makes senses now coz af first i thought to not comment on anything big or small things. and i was like oh woow. but yeah u are right no one would like to have someone in their case 24/7 correcting ya.

ones again thanks.

masallama...

Senora   

I enjoyed reading this. i think most of these rules could go either way though..like this one...

6. Thank her for all that she does for you. Then thank her again! Take for example a dinner at your house. She makes the food, cleans the

home, and a dozen other tasks to prepare. And sometimes the only acknowledgement she receives is that there needed to be more salt in the

soup. Don't let that be; thank her!

Many of us notice (especially parents) the bad, or in this case the simple mistakes, rather than acknowledging/appreciating the everyday (good) things. And we dont realize that the other( girlfriend/wife/friend) takes note of this. It happend to me b4, and it does hurt, but i think it could go for guys as well.

All in All, good advice.

Scorpion_Sista....Maybe i had that too in da back of my head smile.gif .........Just kidding!!!

This is very informative though....Maybe one should publish in somali and give married somali couples!

biG mOm   

As-salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Masha Allah Simple Sister:-

What a nice topic may allah reward you sister, keep posting the topics like this, It's extremly nice!... way to go sis smile.gif

wa billahi towfik

masha allah

good to read all these........

i think we all knew these things

how to please ur wife or how to please ur husband

but i dont know why we somalis dont even give concentration on these good things

we see all the somali families facing problem and divorcing each and every moment...if u ask every family there should happened a divorcement atleast once in their life. why the two maried couple hate each other if we know all these. it is true that every somali mature heard of these.

i dont know those guys who were born at abroad and western countries but we guys born in somalia heard all of this.