Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

For Fitness's sake

Originally posted by Faheema:

Perfect timing. Rejoined the gym yesterday, got bored with the Wii. Mind you I still intend to get this
smile.gif

Wii_Active.jpg

what is that, F?

buuxo, city surf?

Buuxo   

^It's a fun run,starting from the city to the beach .

Im not doing the marathon. But im going to take part in a 4km walk/run.

Fu,not very fit.Im wondering if it's a do-able distance,never was good at practical maths.

Buuxo   

^Lool.waa walk iyo run...can't be that hard soo ma'ah.I will do stair-climbs till then,IA.(all 10 floors for work.)

MZanzi   

buux,

You can do it -- now you must set your mind to it. ... tell yourself to run "just to the next corner

PS.Stair-climbing is the best-kept secret in exercise for health and it will help improve your leg strength and balance as well as your heart and waistline. laaakin mucjiso badan aa kusugaaye si tafaxeedo

Buuxo   

^thanks.I will do.Luga xanuunka waata larabo,my legs will thank me for it later.

Indeed,stair climb is the best.At first I couldn't pass the 3rd floor without cletching to my side & my heart pounding like crazy.Hadda waa two stairs at a time smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^ Don't listen to him. Use a treadmill instead. With the stairs, you'll still have to get down again. Treadmills are great. When you finish, you get off.

MZanzi   

Ngonge dqyahow,how do you do your cardio on the treadmill lafdheerta kuma xanuunto &lugaha oo istakiin kunoqdo lol

NGONGE   

^^ You adjust the incline and do a bit of interval training or something. How should I know, saaxib? I usually get on that thing and run until I can run no more then get off and go for a cup of tea. :D