Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

For Fitness's sake

MZanzi   

why go for a tea? lol.. you should be drinking a big bottle of whey protein lol so tht u can add lil bit of size into your small frame

Faheema.   

When I rejoined the gym I decided to get couple of personal training sessions just to motivate me a little smile.gif Now I wish I hadn't...6am this morning I get a call from my assigned personal trainer asking me if we can schedule the first session :mad:

^Hello You wild Feline smile.gif

Originally posted by Faheema:

When I rejoined the gym I decided to get couple of personal training sessions just to motivate me a little
smile.gif
Now I wish I hadn't...6am this morning I get a call from my assigned personal trainer asking me if we can schedule the first session :mad:

Kula fitna waa adiga. Why did you answer the phone?

Fahema, thats the best way to motivate yourself especially if the personal trainer is hot, hot! I would only advice you to know your limits because they tend to push people and sometimes, it puts you off the whole gym experience because you'd like huh, is this what I have to do to get that body?

MZanzi   

lol@if the personal trainer is hot ...

A trainer will jump start, not only your motivation, but your routine as well. ...

Fabregas   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

yesterday I did this to myself. I own the DVD but here are some snippets

Abs

Ar*e

Bad enough to be doing some good. Got any clips on Youtube etc to recommend?

if you can do that, you are not ciyar as they say.

ps. gym and fitness is over rated I have come 2 find out. people wanna jack your money. just play football, do sits up pushups, walk, khalas, job done. if you are women, dancing at all female arooses is good exercise. walking with all the shopping from tesco ama lidl( just kidding)

fufu, ngonge and wheyprotien, aha, only if hou get him shiisha flavour.

Faheema.   

Originally posted by
Faarax-Brawn:

LoL, dee I thought it was my alarm, pressed what I thought was the snooze button and heard someone asking...is that so and so :mad: I've had several calls from him since then and he's annoying the hell out of me now. I can't stand pushy people, seriously considering cancelling the sessions.

C&H, I don't even know what he looks like yet, but even if he was hot...he's too damn annoying.

Originally posted by Fabregas:

if you can do that, you are not ciyar as they say.

they say what?

Faheema, you need to be out of your comfort zone to get fitter but set some more boundaries with the guy. I'd have punched him accidently during training. Oh, look, I don't know my own strength anymore. U're such a good fitness instructor etc. :D

TopGirl   

im not fat, dont get me wrong. im very curvy. god gave fat in the right places. but i just need to lose few pounds. please tell me how and a quick way of losing it. because im going to my best friend's wedding and im the bride's maid. cant let her down.

--------------------

Originally posted by Faheema:

quote:Originally posted by
Faarax-Brawn:

LoL, dee I thought it was my alarm, pressed what I thought was the snooze button and heard someone asking...
is that so and so
:mad: I've had several calls from him since then and he's annoying the hell out of me now. I can't stand pushy people, seriously considering cancelling the sessions.

C&H, I don't even know what he looks like yet, but even if he was hot...he's too damn annoying.
L0L. Huunoy,go for the easy way out hadaba.
  • Caano Geel. Qaarada fasax uqaado. Ari raac.

Aaliyyah   

topgirl I think walking long distances does the trick, and jog if possible.

Working out in the gym is good too (bt dnt kill yourself an hr a day does it)...

hope that helps..

Sheh am gonna try your "sculpt your abs" video..

salaam