Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The Big Day for Somaliland: The Inaguration of the New President + Pics

STOIC   

I have new-found Respect for Somaliland and its people.I will do my part Insha-Allah to support this country.I have a good friend of mine who just finished his medical training here in the US.He is a well respected surgeon.We recently talked about the possibility of establishing a medical relief trip to Somaliland.I came to find out my sister-inlaw husband is blood related to Edna Adan.We will Insha-Allah coordinate with her and see in two years time what we can do to help.I will even try to convince my friend to teach Hargeysa University medical school program for few trainning sessions...He just needs to brush-up his Somali so they don't call us Sijui foqol sijui.. :D

Thank you for those who congratulated Somaliland on this ......

As for the xaasidiinta ,,, i just have to say "Muutuu biqaydikum" ,,,

ANTARA   

Good luck STOIC but be business minded my friend what is this soft talk of respect and whatnot :D . On a serious note, the people of Somaliland are at the end of the day your sisters and brothers so such noble causes is what we should be doing.

Stoic, good thought out there sxb. There is no need for one to brush up his/her Somali as long as the University concerns. He can give his lessons in English which is even better.

Let me know if u need any help on this ... i can put you through other doctors and/or universities if you need.

STOIC   

JB,

Definately when the time comes I'll be knocking on your door..At the time this is just an idea I presented to my friend.He just finished his residency program and I think he will have a lot of time in his hands now that he works.He told me he knows few Somalilanders profesionals who are willing to participate.We will do our part and form this releif organizations. Of course we need citizens of Somalilanders to participate as there would be a lot of logistics involved...Even student-doctors will be willing to participate if there is a peace in a country. I'm sure Somaliland is a stable country that will not scare the rosey-cheek Americans...

Medical students need such programs and i'm sure it will be a great benefit for the country. Good thought of yours and Insha Allah things will be even better.

AYOUB   

Fish in the sea, you know how I feel

River runnin' free you know how I feel

Blossom on the tree you know how I feel

Dragonfly out in the sun you know what i mean, dont you know?

The real winners of this election are the Somalilanders and the state, we have proven to the world that we are not only different from Somalia but much of Africa, from London to Washington they are singing our praises, all we have to do now is wait for alshabab to take over the rest of central southern somalia and pirateland and then recognition will come. As we all see the state of the world at the moment its a matter of time.

President Riyale I salute you, thank you for everything you have done..Tuur liberated the nation, Egal set in motion the foundations of the state, Riyale solidified it and made it stronger, what will Silanyo achieve??

Saxib i was watching t.v. and the guy is so old he was stuttering and couldnt read somali barely.

If eastern burco screw this up...you will go down in history as the worst.

Good luck...at least bring development and jobs and dont forget to focus on defence the life of any nation.

Forgot .... Faisal Ali Warabe ... you made us proud saxib, clean campaign no rubbish like the other parties, class...deeed, walaltinimo.. You are the real president in my eyes, sit back and watch Silanyo crumble under pressure.

ddddddhhhhhhddddd.....can anyone say dementia ?