Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Independence of Somaliland: Good or Bad for Somalia?

Since 1991 that’s 18 years our constitution is working fine for us why start another method. There is no need for that. You are missing the point maybe Somalia needs it but we are doing fine sxb.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Xaaji_xundjuf:

Sharia law does not work for us we have constitution that works perfect for us.

According to the Islamic religion, you have ceased to be a Muslim the second you intended, not actually wrote, but intended to write that.

I hope you understand the gravity of your situation. That is, if you are still recognize the Shahada.

Belial   

xaaji zundjuf dont exist. The majority of somaliland people are proud somalis. You dont need to speak for them. We already know that they wish for a united stable somalia with justice and freedom. Whats was wrong in the previous Somalia will be corrected and all citzen will enjoy Somalia as its best. You are not fouling nobody.

Ask J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o :D

Originally posted by Belial:

We already know that they
wish
for a united stable somalia with justice and freedom. Whats was wrong in the previous Somalia
will
be corrected and all citzen
will
enjoy Somalia as its best. You are not fouling nobody.

Ask J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o
:D

Come on ........ too many WILLs and WISHES out there :D

Waar i said 100 years ago, My rooxaan told me Xaaji-Xunjuf is a holiday and relaxing name for our brother Duke ,,,,,,, :D

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Xaaji_xundjuf:

quote:Originally posted by Shabelle:

Independence of Somaliland will have no negative impact on the rest of Somalia. After all, there is not one commodity or natural resource which is present in Waqooyi Galbeed that can not be found in other parts of Somalia.

The irony of all this is that long-term, it is Somaliland which is in more need of Somalia.

Personally, I think a united Somalia is in the best interests of everyone. I wish our brothers in Waqooyi Galbeed would think better of us.

sxb we dont need somalia we dont need its people we dont need its khudrad cunto banana everthing keep it idinka ha idin macanaato. maba cunno anagu muuska.sxb.

:D:D:D

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

quote:Originally posted by Belial:

We already know that they
wish for a united stable somalia with justice and freedom. Whats was wrong in the previous Somalia
will
be corrected and all citzen
will
enjoy Somalia as its best. You are not fouling nobody.

Ask J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o

Come on ........ too many WILLs and WISHES out there

Waar i said 100 years ago, My rooxaan told me Xaaji-Xunjuf is a holiday and relaxing name for our brother Duke ,,,,,,,
if you believe that then believe that laakin anigu xaqiiqadaan ogahay :D

Somaliland hana jirto hana noolaato.

Nehanda   

I am actually starting to believe that Somaliland gaining its independence would be better for both the North and South.

I see not how exactly Somaliland independence would be a detriment to Somalia?

I think the South should concentrate towards alleviating the hatred and misery of the people rather than Somaliland affairs. Why should Somaliland be pinalised for the incumbrance of Somalia's politics.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Nehanda:

I am actually starting to believe that Somaliland gaining its independence would be better for both the North and South.

I agree. Let's let Somaliland go its own way. But on one condition: redifinition of borders acoordingly.

I jiid aan ku jiidee waa gacma daalis. The South on its own a better chance at success than having to quarell over Somaliland.

Let Somalilanders find out what independence means for themselves. Fair enough.

Sophist   

Paragon, I am disappointed with you brother. How double dare you allow the dismemberment of our state? the current horrid situation we find ourselves should never be an excuse to kala go'a Somaliya.

Back to the question: the questions is idiotic one! Somaliya waa mid.

Sophist

As if Somaliland is going to ask kooonfurians for permission .Somaliland way tagtay idinku baa isku soo hadhay berry horre bay somaliland idinka tagtay.

Somaliland borders are clear from Lawyacade ila yoocade.

Originally posted by Sophist:

Paragon, I am disappointed with you brother. How double dare you allow the dismemberment of our state? the current horrid situation we find ourselves should never be an excuse to kala go'a Somaliya.

Back to the question: the questions is idiotic one! Somaliya waa mid.

Sophist

There was no Somalia before 1960 there was only Somali people who are an Ethnic group that lives in east Africa. So if people can’t live together sophist. It’s better for every one to go its own separate way. Gobonimadu saasay ku jirta less problems for the konfuurains and we somalilanders are happy like this.

Sophist   

Xundjuf, you cant rationalise irrationality! Somaliland is an irrational concept cooked up intellectualy lazy politicians!. Nothing more nothing less. This unfortunate situation our country finds itself currently wont be eternal- we shall go through soon insha Allah.

Sophist

Sophist you have to understand Somaliland is a successful story so far and the experiment we tried in 1960 lasted only for 31 years and it failed. Somaliland and its people made there choice very clear. Now if the konfuurians don’t accept that then it’s their problem. Somalia and its people we wish them all the best. But leave us out of that mess please.