Sign in to follow this  
Thankful

President Faroole, Ilko-Jiir MUST be investigated and/or RESIGN for criminal activity

Thankful   

I love Puntland a lot, I've travelled their several times and enjoyed every second!

I agree with you that supporters will defend them tooth and nail, that is because they are family. When the UN Security Council blasts our state with factual things, us as the diaspora must take action. To investigate Faroole.

We can cloud the issue as much as we want, but there is evidence that the head of our state is involved in piracy. There is significant evidence out there.

Do you know what some of the most blantant evidence is? Those numerous reporters who went to capital Garowe and interviewed Pirate leaders who admitted to hijacking numerous ships and were walking freely around without fear of being arrested, just sitting down for interviews.

Thankful   

Originally posted by Koora-Tuunshe:

Thankful: Adeer Diana ayaad ku waalatey. No one is waging war against Diana.

Waar ninkan ina adeerkii ayaa lagu badalay (there is nothing holy about Diana, you know that), Biinge seems more qualified, you should give him a chance).

Mideeda kale ma aha in aad state dhan burcad badeed ku sheegtid. Teeda kale, aqri C/laahi Siciid Samatarka aad leedahay waa la weerarey, reportka wuu ku jiraa Raga la leeyahay waa burcad badeed.
:D

These are baseless and blunt accusations and you are quick to credit the incredible.

I haven't mentioned PIS or Diyaano once on this thread, stop changing the topic!

I have never defeneded Abdullahi Said Samatar when he was let go! I am not calling for him to resign because he is already out of the government, he is a moot case!!!

This thread has nothing to do with the PIS, Diyaano...I WILL NOT comment on them, if you want make a thread somewhere else!! But the issue will not be diverted!!

This has to do with Faroole, and Ilko-Jiir who have been accused of criminal activity by the UN Security Council!!! There is no bigger body than this!

Baseless accusations? All three men: Faroole (Australian), Ilko-Jiir(American), Abdullahi Siad Samater(British).....they all come from countries with comprehensive libel laws, if these report is lies and baseless we can expect a lawsuit by them disputing the evidence, if they don't sue then there is a reason for why they will not!!!

Thankful: Kula yaaabi maayo horaa waxaa loo yiri “dheg wax xun maqleysaa, wax fiican ma weriso”. Hadba wixii laguu sheego lasoo shir tag.

Warbixintan anigoonan si fiican u aqrin ayaa waxaa ii muuqda qaladaad badan.

Tusaale ahaan, warbixintu waxay qoreysaa in Puntland ay kordhisay la dagaalanka burcad badeeda, misna waxay leeyihiin ragan madaxda ah ee puntland waa burcad badeed. Adeer qoraalka naftigiisa ayaa ah mid wax badan ka qaldanyihiin.

Warbixintan horta waa warbixin cusub, mideeda kale jawaabteeda way heleysaa (lawsuit or not). Laakiin adiga ma aha inaad buunbuunisid wax adiga lagugu cayn doono.

Thankful, first of all let me make it clear, I have a great deal of respect for you, I believe you are genuine young man who is sincere in his devotion to the state. However, as I have stated previously I do not care for these men, including Faroole nor do I believe he is beyond reproach. This report is an attack on the state, it is the style of aid agencies and Walid Abdalla type to exaggerate things on the ground.

That’s the important thing here, as for the report its just hot air and wont do anything.

Thankful   

More from Security Report:

Probably the most notorious pirate leader in Puntland goes by the name Abshir Abdillahi “Boyah”, who is approximately 44 years old and originally from the coastal town of Eyl.
68 In previous reports, the Monitoring Group has identified Boyah as a principal organizer and financier of pirate activity in 2008. Independent and intelligence reports received by the Monitoring Group have confirmed his involvement in piracy. Boyah himself has publicly admitted to being the commander of a maritime militia consisting of approximately 500 pirates. By Boyah’s own account, his militia is responsible for hijacking between 25 and 60 shipping vessels since the mid-1990s, including the Japanese-owned chemical tanker Golden Nori

The Puntland leaders not only are well aware of Boyah’s activities but also tolerate them. In April 2009, two foreign journalists separately interviewed Boyah, one of whom acknowledged the assistance of President Faroole’s son Mohamed (now the President’s media adviser)
in arranging the meeting.69 For the other interview, Boyah was obliged to “cut right through a crowd of Puntland soldiers” in order to enter a local restaurant.70
In an interview in August 2008 with Garooweonline, a website affiliated with the current Puntland administration, Boyah claimed that Puntland leaders were complicit in piracy and received 30 per cent of ransom payments. In May 2009, Boyah attended a ceremony with local government officials in Eyl, where he claimed that, together with 180 of his militia, he had realized that piracy was unlawful and had ceased his activities. The Puntland authorities have since made no move to apprehend him and declined to respond to a Monitoring Group request for information concerning measures taken to curb his activities.

Thankful so all accusations are true? For ecample all the nonsense leveled at the previous admin with regards to having money printing machines and corruption were all true?

This report could have been created by any SOL nomad, its lazy invistigation.

Thankful   

General Duke thanks for the compliments, but I am not a young man!

You may believe this is an attack on the state, but I do not. They said "After 12 years of relatively positive evolution in Puntland."

We can blame it on Walid Abdalla, but lets look at the facts here! That Faroole son's even admit to!

Do you realize what this report is using as evidence? They are using the Goverments(Faroole adn son's) own words against them!!! For instance:

In Faroole contacted a pirate leader so foreign reporters could interview them!! Why would he do that??? Then the reporter writes that the pirate leader walk freely around Garowe! Than Ina Faroole defends this on Garoweonline by saying that he is a reporter and can conduct interviews with who ever he want.

This admin gave the security council the evidence that is being used now! Pirates went on international media stations and sat infront of camera's and were never arrested!!!

The Puntland diaspora must take immediate action!

^^^Ok I will not contest your position on this. As I have said if all this is as you belive aimed at these men, Faroole, his son, Ilka-Jiir and so on then fine. However dont throw the baby with the bath water brother.

Thankful: First of all, no one is more corrupt than the UN officials and this so called evidence as you mention are anecdotal. Secondly, you can celebrate or not, this report will do no harm.

Thankful   

Koora-Tuunshe,

When ever Faroole's government and their supporters are criticized they attacked the source....think tanks are bias, horseednet is tribal politics and now the Security Council is corrupt. They love blaming it on who ever they want!

When you read this whole report than we can discuss it!

But like I said, Faroole put himself in this position!

think tanks are bias, horseednet is tribal politics and now the Security Council is corrupt.

I personaly wouldn’t oppose the above statement. :D

This report has no value to me, and reading the entire tale worth not my time, but thanks for the recommendation.

Castro   

Where is the UN "report" on the black hole known as the TFG where tens of millions of dollars have disappeared without a trace?