Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Surrender Peacefully!

I can't believe Che inay dhab ka tahay this.

We Soomaalis are notorious for our lack of short memory. Qof walba ha iscasilo, ha tago, ha dhaco, hala dilo, hala rido -- all and no plan B in place. Siyaad Barre lagu diray saas, maxaa ka dambeeye? Cali Mahdi lagu diiday saas, maxaa kasii dambeeye? C/qaasin Salaad Xasan laga yeeli waaye, tii soo baxday waala ogaa. C/llaahi Yuusuf ayaa baxay iyo Xabashadiisa, waxa hadda socdana waaloo jeedaa.

Shariifka waa shaqsi, wuu tagi karaa, waana tagaa beri. Then what? Awright, dhalintaas kuwa sheeganaayo qabsaday? Sure, but maxee dalka u soo wadaan? What qorsho? Ma dowladnimo ayee wadaan? Maamulid is not karbaashing people into submission day in and out, and ruling in fear in perpetual ways with its kalitalisnimo. It is a dangerous path. Fear iyo waxaas Soomaali uma baahna.

All that waaba haddee dalka la wareegaan, which is nearly impossible; waa haddee hadana wax maamulaan wanaag keenaan, which is totally unlikely.

Then caalamka uma maleynaayi inay fiirsan doonaan. I don't think so. Dagaal iyo haraad baas lee sii soconaayo. Cunaqabateyn iyo wax baas lagu soo rogaa, isugaarsi. Dalkaas dadkiisa wada dhibaateysan dhibaato horseed ah ka koow sii galaayaan.

Shariifka ha baxo ka hadleysaa, dalkaana jiritaankiisa ayaaba qarka u saaran burburo. It is true. Shaqsi ayaaba ka hadleysaa, dalkiina la kala qeybsan rabaa iyo qeyraadkiisa.

No, we don't have a plan B, C or D. We always advocate qofkaan ha baxo, qofkaas ha tago. We always compare, wrongly, adminstration or maamul dowladeed with individuals. Shariifka is individual. He can leave today or beri. Again, what or who is there dhaamo this dowlad? Mise qofkii xoog wado ayaa la aaminsanyahay. Why Siyaad Barre loola dagaalamaaye haddii maamul xoogeed la aaminsanaa? Why 19 sano of halaag iyo silcis haddii tan lagu soo noqonaaye.

Soomaali wadatashi iyo compromises u baahanyihiin, uma baahno wax kale.

Well! they have no choice now...its either get smoked or go back to the hotel in Addis. They had their chance and missed it up.

I am sure their choice is pretty clear. Addis with a free hotel dont look all that bad.. lol

Coloow   

Moonlight, you are a fidno wade. You have a limited knowledge of the somali problem let alone possible solutions. As Horn wrote Siyaasada fasax ka qaado. All you do on these boards is inflame. You wished Hiiraan a doomsday earlier this week.

Let me address Maskiin's points. Yaa akhi, Baydhabo, the city of death; the city that was the scene of the worst attrocities for nearly 20 years is today peaceful. In fact, save a few months in the infancy of the RRA, Baydhabo janaay has never witnessed the relative calm that it has seen the past few months. You have to admit that. The dhallinta ( I don't like the term) have taken a pragmatic approach to healing the wounds that existed between various clans. Unlike, other places, there were not graves that were dug, they have allowed the return of aid organisations etc. Indeed, these so called dhallinta have used various wrong strategies in other places, but they are learning.

Undoubtedly, the so called dhallinta make mistakes; mini fatwas; no football, digging graves and taking out lafaha as they did in Bardheere, Jilib, Kismayo, barawe. These kinds of actions will not grant them PR. They have to understand the contexts that funtion in if they are to be embraced by the masses!

Yet, we are committing a gross intellectual blunder if we do not give them credit for bringing peace and justices to many places in Somalia.

-Kismayo iyo kistaada is today very peaceful; no more clam skirmishes; the shoe shining kids whose daily earnings went to the pockets of thugs are today able to bring back food to their families. The warlords that have terrorised kismayo are today on the run. What more do we want?

-In the case of Baydhabo:For the first time in many years, Baydhabo janaay is peaceful. what more do you want? Do you want dawlad ku sheeg to come back and create havoc; rape, imprison etc? Do you want the warlords, the ape- Aden madoobe; Shaati (he is in a hospital in germany) and the other murderers to return?

-Marka Cadeey and Shabeellada hoose; The tragedy that had befallen this region has not been fully discussed; Indha-cade and the other warlords confisticated farms and even sold water to the local population. Today, Indha-cade is part and parcel of the government; do you want Indha cade to return and humiliate these people?

Let us not demonise people simply because there is a discourse about them. You and I and many that visit these boards enjoy relative peace in many western countries. For many in somalia, peace is an elusive concept and I don't understand why we should deny them peace.

It was not long time ago when sheikh shariif was a persona non grata; and today he is the president.

As a matter of fact, many see those in power in the south as heroes(whether we like it or not). They have succeeded where so called governments, warlords and others have failed.

I don't understand why we should wish upon the citizens of Baydhabo and other places deaths and destruction- because- that is what a government- ala somalia is good at.

Now to the theme of the topic; we have to understand Che's context;

*Sheikh Sharif was selected solely on bringing peace, healing the wounds; capability to offset the dark history of somalia. He has failed big time; He was claiming that Abdullahi Yusuf brought Ethiopians; he is doing the same; he was claiming that Amison were shelling residential areas; the same thing is happening. He is not in control of any place; At least Abdullahi Yusuf controlled Baydhabo! Warlords are his friends; Abdullahi Yusuf humiliated some of the warlords; sheikh sharif dines with them and seeks their protection!

Based on the above, he should resign for the sake of saving lives; for the sake of somalia.

What next? This is a childish question; nothing worse will happen because the situation today is so bad.

In the worst case scenario, another peace conference another madaxweyne, but mark my words the new peace conference will not have the framework of tribalism as a power sharing mechanism; no more 4,5, no more warlords.

In the best scenario, the dhallinta will learn of their mistakes; understand that the creation of a state- a cohesive one is more than rehtorics and govern.

Belial   

Somalia have option on choosing what ever goverment we want. Including Al-shabab.

If this god-given right is turned down. Then we shall shake the ground of our neightbors.

Kashafa   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

I can't believe Che inay dhab ka tahay this.

We Soomaalis are notorious for our lack of short memory. Qof walba ha iscasilo, ha tago, ha dhaco, hala dilo, hala rido -- all and no plan B in place. Siyaad Barre lagu diray saas, maxaa ka dambeeye? Cali Mahdi lagu diiday saas, maxaa kasii dambeeye? C/qaasin Salaad Xasan laga yeeli waaye, tii soo baxday waala ogaa. C/llaahi Yuusuf ayaa baxay iyo Xabashadiisa, waxa hadda socdana waaloo jeedaa.

Shariifka waa shaqsi, wuu tagi karaa, waana tagaa beri. Then what? Awright, dhalintaas kuwa sheeganaayo qabsaday? Sure, but maxee dalka u soo wadaan? What qorsho? Ma dowladnimo ayee wadaan? Maamulid is not karbaashing people into submission day in and out, and ruling in fear in perpetual ways with its kalitalisnimo. It is a dangerous path. Fear iyo waxaas Soomaali uma baahna.

All that waaba haddee dalka la wareegaan, which is nearly impossible; waa haddee hadana wax maamulaan wanaag keenaan, which is totally unlikely.

Then caalamka uma maleynaayi inay fiirsan doonaan. I don't think so. Dagaal iyo haraad baas lee sii soconaayo. Cunaqabateyn iyo wax baas lagu soo rogaa, isugaarsi. Dalkaas dadkiisa wada dhibaateysan dhibaato horseed ah ka koow sii galaayaan.

Shariifka ha baxo ka hadleysaa, dalkaana jiritaankiisa ayaaba qarka u saaran burburo. It is true. Shaqsi ayaaba ka hadleysaa, dalkiina la kala qeybsan rabaa iyo qeyraadkiisa.

No, we don't have a plan B, C or D. We always advocate qofkaan ha baxo, qofkaas ha tago. We always compare, wrongly, adminstration or maamul dowladeed with individuals. Shariifka is individual. He can leave today or beri. Again, what or who is there dhaamo this dowlad? Mise qofkii xoog wado ayaa la aaminsanyahay. Why Siyaad Barre loola dagaalamaaye haddii maamul xoogeed la aaminsanaa? Why 19 sano of halaag iyo silcis haddii tan lagu soo noqonaaye.

Soomaali wadatashi iyo compromises u baahanyihiin, uma baahno wax kale.

Desperation + helplessly watching the crumbling of the TFG + entrenched animosity towards anything remotely Islamic + Newly-ilbax Flight 13 syndrome(hilarious parody, perfectly captures the defeatist mindset of the average peacenik on these forums) + Shameless hypocrisy(Ethiopia, yesterday an occupier, today a beloved ally) = the post above. Here is an editorial in the Nairobi Chronicle that seems to be tailor-made for Mr. Moderator MMA and the rest of the honourary Amxaaro we have in our midst. Aqris wacan, abtiyaal(How do you say Aqris wacan in Af-Tigray ?) Take it away, Nairobi Chronicle :

With fighting raging in Somalia, pirates running amok in the Indian Ocean and the internationally recognized government about to fall,
it would appear that the Al Shabaab Islamic movement will soon be having the last laugh

Are you reading that, Mr. Moderator ? Don't worry, it gets better:

Though Kenya is a key backer of President Sheikh Sharif Ahmed,
there is nothing that can be done to save his position
. Al-Shabaab is growing from
strength to strength
capturing territory and key towns in central and southern Somalia. Recently, the Islamic youth group gained significant potency when it joined forces with fighters from the Hizbul al-Islam party. Meanwhile, Somali government soldiers are reportedly suffering from poor morale in the face of
inevitable defeat

What can Kenya do to stop Al-Shabaab from taking over power in Somalia and
declaring the Islamic Republic of Somalia?

Wait for it.........

Wait for it.........

Drum roll, please:

The answer is:
NOTHING

Lily faints, MMA spills his breakfast all over the computer yelling: "Hooba naar galaasa, bartaa ay la aragnee, tiimbooy!!", LazyGirl decides to hunt for a Ethiopian husband(muslim, of course) and opens an account here, sources affirm that Abu Mansoor broke her heart, markaas waxay ku saniftay wax walbo oo Soomali-related.

Editorial continues:

Kenya lacks the military capability to engage Al-Shabaab in a long-drawn engagement inside Somalia. Stronger armies including
the United States and Ethiopia have not succeeded
. Kenya, with 20,000 troops led by a wobbly coalition government, cannot stomach an engagement that could last years

By any interpretation, it appears that an Islamic Republic of Somalia is going to become a reality.
The tendency for Somali’s neighbours to sponsor so-called secular movements is the reason why chaos reigns in Somalia.

Focus on that last sentence. It is the height of irony that a Kenyan writer would accurately describe the main cause of anarchy and chaos in Somalia(foreign intervention), while the defeated peaceniks and dhaboqhoodis are calling for a full-scale invasion of Somalia by UN mercenaries. But as I have noted before, Irony is wasted on the confused and the ignorant.

From the 2006 experience, it is obvious that only an Islamic leadership will have the capacity to rescue Somalia from anarchy
. The world should engage with them in a dialog that will result in an Islamic Somalia at peace with its neighbours

Otherwise ?

Otherwise, it is futile to continue
sponsoring warlords in fighting a losing battle
with Islamic militants who are getting bolder by the day.

Mr. Moderator(and the rest of the honorary Amxaaro on this forum): Umada Soomaliyeed way tashatay. Go'aan waxaay ku gaartay inay aayaheeda iyo hogaan'keeda oo dhiibato Dhalinyarta soo Halgamay oo Dal'ka xoreeyay, oo Deenta Ebbe ku soo celiyay sharaf'ta iyo cizzi'ga ay mudnayd , oo Shacab'ka ka dhul qaaday dhil, dhac, iyo kufsi, iyo weliba dulmi qaawaan oo masaakiinta la xoog sheeganaayo.

For those of you who are growing bitter(Lily, LG, MMA) in the Diaspora as you watch Xarakatul Shabaab Al-Muhajideen destroy Isbahaysiga Munaafiqeenta iyo Mooryyaaan'ta, hal mid ogaada: Somalia doesn't need you. Somalia doesn't want you. Somalia has rejected you. I know it hurts. I know it's painful. To be part of something that is wretched and rotten. Something that is baqti'fying in plain sight. Something that is dying.

But this is the reality you are living as we reach the midpoint of 2009. Before the year is out, inshallah, Shariif Al-Khabeeth and the TFG Al-Malcoonah will be dismantled, disbanded, sent fleeing to the same place Cumar Xaashi just came from days ago before he got smoked: Addis Abba.

Umada Soomaliyeed will then start a genuine reconciliation project under Islamist oversight that will unify the country; a blessed project that had already started in the summer of 2006 and achieved in 6 months what the entire world failed to do in 16 years and hundreds of millions of dollars(that now sit in the bank accounts of 'wadani heroes' like Ali Galaydh and Abdiqasin Salad.)

Malika   

^ :D ,somebody should pay you,definitely! You have mastered the art of propaganda,the tools your using are very effective..You got me almost,cheering.. :D

propaganda?

there's a word in the english dictionary for people in your situation.

DENIAL. It will be amusing to see your reaction when sharif is finally finished

The Zack   

Originally posted by Malika:

^
:D
,somebody should pay you,definitely! You have mastered the art of propaganda,the tools your using are very effective..You got me almost,cheering..
:D

LOOL. He is an entertainer indeed!

"Bitter" uu leeyahay la yaabayba. He really does think it is personally affecting me. Igaarka, Koronto kuu joogaa, kuleel iyo qaboob ma igu heyn lahayn if it weren't the sad reality of my country iyo dadkeyga.

And if you really do believe inay meel gaarayaan with this emotional investing you have, murugo badan ayaa ku sugi doonto. I hope inay lasting psychological problem noqon.

Again, alas, if it weren't the unnecessary shedding of Soomaali people's blood, wax lagu qoslo ahaan lahayd.

Waxa dhimanaayo, even kuwaas la soo siray barbaarta, kuwa wada dhimanaayo waa wada Soomaali.

And unlike you, dhiiga Soomaaliyeed daadanaayo wey i dhibtaa, xataa kuwaas foolka wada duubtay cabsi daraadeeda, lana soo siray -- still waa barbaar Soomaaliyeed oo dad waalid dhalay, badanaa la brainwash gareeye.

Waranle, duqa, Baydhabo, Kismaayo iyo Beledweyne iyo Xamar iyo Jowhar iyo Balcad iyo Baardheere iyo Baraawe iyo Jilib -- they were all peaceful in 1990. Why? Dowlad baa jirtay, albeit dadka ka cabsan jireen dowladaas.

Why loola dagaalamay that dowlad? Sabab? Nabad baa ka jirtee degmooyinkaas iyo magaalooyinkaas. After 19 years, haddii sidii hore si ka daran lagu soo noqonaayo, kalitalisnimo iyo authoritarianism, why loo ridaaye that dowlad?

A dowlad waliba that had Soomaali and Soomaaliya's interests at heart all the time, which those jaahililiintan la baxday Dhalinta lack? Kuwaan waliba waxee kusii darsadeen barbarism and their primitive, perverted so-called justice they carry out.

I am mentioning and reminding you this because Soomaaliya does not need kalitalisnimo again. It does not need primitive men running amok, either.

Been maa isku sheegeynaa mise run?

And since this Shariifka accepted and is going to implement shareecada, why still loola dagaalamoyaa? Mise their only version ayaa sax ah. You and I know inay been ka tahay taas, marmarsiyo ka ahaydna. Dadkaan dano iyo afaaro shisheeye ayee wataan and nothing for the interests of Soomaaliya. Meel kale ayaa loogu soo taliyaa, oo iyagii qirtay taas.

I am glad the vast majority of Soomaali people had realized this.

Kashafa   

MMA,

Saaxib, don't worry about me. Worry about the Nairobi Chronicle editorial, written by a Keenyaati Krishtaan. I will quote again the salient points that you have dodged:

From the 2006 experience, it is obvious that only an Islamic leadership will have the capacity to rescue Somalia from anarchy

With fighting raging in Somalia, pirates running amok in the Indian Ocean and the internationally recognized government about to fall, it would appear that the Al Shabaab Islamic movement will soon be having the last laugh

And finally:

By any interpretation, it appears that an Islamic Republic of Somalia is going to become a reality

This Kenyan writer has reached the logical conclusion, using the tools of cold reasoning and reality-based analysis that it is, in his own words, inevitable that the Sons of Somalia will not only conquer every last square inch of Somali soil, but that their reign will be one of peace and prosperity, based on tangible verifiable precedent, both current and prior. (Ok, I may be overstating his conclusion, but I'm just fleshing it out, don't nitpick, bottom line of the article = Shabaab and Somalia win decisively; TFG and it's foriegn sponsors are defeated, their grand plans for hegemony in shatters)

If only my opponents on SOL showed a fraction of that objectivity, this forum's quality would skyrocket. But no, the audience has to wade through pathetic one-liners, breathless sensational rhetoric(OMG, OMG, OMG REER QURAC DECLARES 100 YEAR WAR ON THE SATANIC DEVILS OF AL-SHABAAB), and pig-headed indho-adayg oo meel ay oo socoto la garan'karin.(The TFG controls 14 of 16 districts in Xamar........war been intaas la eg, maxaa kugu kalifay ?)

Stop waffling, saaxib. If you don't want to respond to me, respond to the article I generously quoted and bolded.

Kashafa   

Lol@Malika. Good to have you getting closer to our side, the side of the Xaq, the side of Gobonimo, the side of Victory inshallah.

Did you know, yaa Malika, that some of the bravest thoroughbreds ever to fight in Somalia are our Swahili-speaking brothers from all over East Africa ? Do you know how many of them willingly gave their sweat, their blood, their limbs, and their lives so that you and I could walk this Earth as free men and women ?

Now what would you do to a lowborn, lowbred coward who calls that Swahili Mujaahid, a foreigner or 'Shisheeye', as Shareef Al-Khaa'in Al-Khabeeth did ?

The only Shisheeye in Somalia is Gaaalada cad iyo Gaalada madow, iyo kuwa kabaha ka daba qaado. And every single last one of them will have one of two choices: a) the fate of Yey/Gheedi b) the fate of Xaashi/Laqanyo.

Wallahi, sister, the Xaq is clear in Somalia, the course of action that needs to be taken is evident to all those who exercise their God-given Caqli.

Wa laakinal Munaafiqeena laa yaclamoon.

Goodir   

Originally posed by Kashafa:

The only Shisheeye in Somalia is Gaaalada cad iyo Gaalada madow,
iyo kuwa kabaha ka daba qaado.
And every single last one of them will have one of two choices: a) the fate of Yey/Gheedi b) the fate of Xaashi/Laqanyo.

With your Kaligii Muslim official name in SOL, with these comments, now you are embarking on Kaligii Somali. Doqonoow Somalinimada ma aha afkaar la wadaago. Waa dhiig iyo dhul.

Hanuunka Alle waa waasic.

MZanzi   

lol@Goodor walaahi nin caaqil ah ayaa tahay ee walaalkeen usoo ducee inuu illaahay caqli uu samaanta & xumaanta kukala garto

kashafa. adeer adiga dameeru dhaan raacday ayaa tahay waad iska hadaaqda marwalba ee goobaabinta computerka gadaashiisa kasi wad