Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Surrender Peacefully!

Sharif adminsitration should accept inevitable and surrender hence stop the slaughter of the young men fighting on their behalf. Their time is up, no point in fighting lost cause. Any remaining credibility the TFG.2 had was lost today.Spare Somalia the misery, vacate Xamar, and leave it to the capable hands of the true sons of Somalia. This might be your last chance to redeem yourselves!

Will never happen sh dalxiis and his government will be the government on paper oo coma ku jirta oo ay african union troopsku nafta ku hayaan. The west will never allow an alshabaab government in Mogadishu .the neighboring countrys of Somalia will never allow that to.

Juje   

Surrender? You must be taking the mick sxb.

Slaughtering? Who is doing that and who did that to Marxuum Inj. Caddow?

The true sons of Somalia will be those who kick out the *** of the pretenders and that will be in due course Insha Alla.

Watch this space.

I take no pleasure in the death of any Somali, and my condolences to Hashi, Laqanyo, and Addow loved ones, but they chose a side, played their hand and lost!

P.S. a great man would realize when to quit.I hope Sharif is as great as Somalis once hoped.

Sharif adminsitration should accept inevitable and surrender hence stop the slaughter of the young men fighting on their behalf. Their time is up, no point in fighting lost cause. Any remaining credibility the TFG.2 had was lost today.Spare Somalia the misery, vacate Xamar, and leave it to the capable hands of the true sons of Somalia. This might be your last chance to redeem yourselves!

lol Che

and what gurantees there wont be any bloodshed in Xamar if shariif departs, it almost sure the next round of killing is going to be between HI and the shabab, its almost certain as Aweys condemned the people who carried the Beledweyn massacre and he called the bombers "The enemy" which is Alshabab, so to suggest that if sharif goes there will be hanky-dorry is misleading and naive, the only thing which unites these two groups are their hate towords the TFG, if the TFG gets out of the way then I think we can guess who will fill that hate vacuum.

Remember Danuunay circle around Baydhabo "Boorsooyinkooga ha xirxirtan" xasan turki markuu lahaa. which countery will accept Alshabaab's goverment

Afcourse xisbal al islam and alshabab are not the same, and they will fight wala isu kitaab sheegan doona :D other wise they would fight under one name one leader.

Moonlight...What space or vacuum is there be filled. the TFG barely control two square miles of Xamar.

Naxar...What would be palatable to the world as far as the faith of Somalia is concerned?

What space or vacuum is there be filled

I am not talkng about land vacuum, I am talking about if the hate towards the tfg gets out of the way, that hate's place will be filled by another enemy and I can almost assure you that enemy would be between the two comrades, HI and Shabab.

Otherwise why are these two groups not uniting uner one banner and leader, open your mind my friend.

^I was talking about security vacuum. There are frictions no doubt as is the case with every Somali political entity, but I don't think their differences wouldn't translate into open warfare. We could speculate, and look for dark clouds, but all that remains to be seen.

Do you think the TFG which today essentially called for an invasion is better alternative?

Let me ask you this question, your walking on the street, your arguing with your twin brother and suddenly he gets angry and attacks you with blows to the head, he is stronger and beating you badly, at the same time there are some white people who never liked you and they always hated you and always wanted you out of their area, you saw them concerne about the beating your getting from your twin brother, would you ask them for help, or would you not and suffer the consiquances. This might not be an accurate parralel but its similar scinario.

Che may have a good point, is clear the TFG cannot win this war unless the Ethos and now it seems Kenya, helps them which will result in the Shabaabs having a legitimate right to fight and no doupt will gain further support from the HizbUL iSLAM and the Islamic courts/.