Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

Is Abudwaq part of Puntland?

I am against the expansion of the Puntland state any further. Abudwaq ia out of the question because it presents us with no clear benefit other than wasting our resources when they could be spent more wisely in our territories.

Its quite funny sometimes how Somali's like to promote their ignorance, people Puntland as it stands is nearly 40% of the Somali independent republic it has 800 mile coastline it has Galkacyu, Bossaso, Qardo, Las Ano to mention a few cities under one single administrative control.The fact that its inhabited by one single Somali sub clan, is the almighty Allah decesion so get over it.

Abudwaq ia a nice place it deserves better and it is up to its inhabitants our noble brothers to fix it.

Peace to Somalia and Iraq and the Ummah

All Somali's should rebuild their respective zones clan or otherwise, town by town, city by city, district by district then can we overcome these tragedies that take place daily in which innocent Somali blood is shed.

Mobb, inadeer, how is Abduwaaq going to join Puntland when it was Abdullahi Yusuf who rejected such move in the early nineties? He is still there right? He was recently accused by the people of Abudwaaq of taking sides with the other clan which is fighting against them.

As HornAfrique stated, untill the old man leaves office, nothing will change in Puntland as far as Abduwaaq is concerned. That is just my thought.

seattle   

I THINK THE Q YOU ARE ASKING IS SOME THING THAT WOULD NEED TO BE ASKED BY THE PEOPLE OF CABUDWAQ AND LET'S US SEE WHAT THEY WOULD SAY AND WHAT THEY WOULD SAY IS YES WE ARE PART OF PUNTLAND AS A CITY FOR ONE IT IS PART OF MUDUG AND SECOND THE PEOPLE OF CABUDWAQ ARE PROTECTED BY THE PUNTLAND GOVERMENT AND WITH OF THAT I DO NOT THINK AT WE WOULD HEAR THIS NAME TODAY SO THE CABUDWAQ PEOPLE ARE NOT JUST PART OF PUNTLAND THEY ARE PUNTLAND AND THEY HAVE NO SAY IN THAT BECAUSE IT IS PUNTLAND LAND AND THE POEPLE OF CABUDWAQ ARE PROUD TO TO PART OF A STRONG NATION UNIT THE COUNTRY OF SOMAILA IS ONE AGAIN

sadeboi   

WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT NO Q ASKED ABUDWAQ IS PART OF PUNTLAND AND HAS BEEN PART OF PUNTLAND AS LONG AS I CAN REMEBER WELL FOR ONE IT IS IN MUDUG THAT'S PUNTLAND AND EVERY CITY IN MUDUG IS PUNTLAND

lol I'm from cabudwaaq im one of those people that you said are "proud" of being part of puntland!! :confused: well just to let you in a secreat cabudwaaq is in GALGUDUUD and since im from cabduwaaq i can say that i woudn't be proud, even if we ever came apart of puntland which i doubt very much!!

Libaax thats a good point! but how can adeer cabdullahi yusef get out of power when he was elcted Democratically :rolleyes: by the people of puntland over jamac ali jamac ;);)

I heard some people from Abudwaq had some discussions about joining PL with Ina Yusuf when he was visiting London. The big reason behind this thinking was that xeraale fight was disaster for people from Abudwaq because other tribes united to defeat them and they didn't have anyone who can come to help them. Even their injured folks were transported to Galkaio while their opponents had luxury to be treated either in Dhusamareb or Mogadishu. Now some people from Abudwaq are thinking may be if they were in PL administrative boundary they wouldn’t be in that helpless situation and they could avoid any future similar situation.

sadeboi   

I heard some people from Abudwaq had some discussions about joining PL with Ina Yusuf when he was visiting London. The big reason behind this thinking was that xeraale fight was disaster for people from Abudwaq because other tribes united to defeat them and they didn't have anyone who can come to help them.

LoL why would they ask to join when they blamed cabdulahi yusef for supplying the other tribes :confused: :confused: Puntland State of Puntland lol

I thought puntland was a region don't tell me you guys wanna become an independent nation did somaliland make u jeolous???

AYOUB   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

quote: Puntland State Of Puntland.

What happened to Puntland State of Somalia?
icon_razz.giflooool Horn we all are in a state..

Horn it is Puntland state of Somalia, Ayoub it [Puntland] has kept the beloved blue national flag flying high in Las Ano capital of Sool.

Even if Abdullahi left, died was deposed what ever Abudwaq would not be part of Puntland its not practicle, its not in Puntlands interest to get into Galgaduud what would we gain from it access to more sand? or maybe that gem of a city Ceel Buur?

Puntland needs to develop its infrustructure it needs to be secure and open to all Somali's to live in its wonderful that Bossaso we have Somali's from every clan and we need more Somali's living in Puntland and helping its development.

What happened in Xeerale was a tragedy and it needs to be resolved by its stakeholders and Puntland can play a posative role in this.

Puntland should not expand any further it does not need to expand any further and it should not engage in any millatery adventures outside protecting its borders from so called super Somalians in the Northwest region, south of Mudug we need more integration, cooperation and undesrtanding they are Somali's and our folks.