Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Time to re-design the Somali Flag?

Paragon   

The TFG, Ethiopia's puppet institution, has made clear its happiness to be part and percel of Ethiopia. Senior TFG members are in record commenting on uniting Somalia with Ethiopia. So, since the TFG attempts such unity, wouldn't they want to do away with the concept of Greater Somalia, by re-designing the most prominent thing that attests to it, the Somali Flag?

Johnny B   

I must admit, my rift with this TFG is the FLAG on the Tanks rolling in.

the only symbol that is left of the Somalia of my Father. :(

I met Atheer Hussein Aideed once, i hope he can deferentiate knowing that the Ethiopians has a security intrest in Somalia and letting them Secure Somalia.

This TFG put bot the people of Somalia and itself in a delicate position, one needs to nail that down in their nitwit heads.

NGONGE   

That was last week. This week the Somali flag looks like this:

ACFDCB.jpg

No need for a blue background, I'm sure the current mood makes up for that.

Fabregas   

One of the five points in the somali flag should be cut in half, then you would have 4.5 stars. Remember that 4.5 clannish forumula nonsense.On serious note i find absolutely no relevance in the five points of the somali flag. N.F.D, ******IA, DJIBOUTI are distant dreams of greater somalia and inside somalia you have the breakaway republic of Somaliland,Puntland and in the south you have ethiopian occupation.Has the time not come to change the somali flag.

^LOL, I would be less worried about people having fun on this thread and more furious about the fact this puppet regime desecrated that flag as soon as the Xabasha's crossed the border. Chillax, If we don't find some humour in this tragic situation we might all be diagnosed with depression.

Qanciye, Im certain Aideed Jnr already has that flag on his wall.