Sign in to follow this  
TASHA

Do you believe in friendship between a man and a woman?

TASHA   

Hey!!!

Well the subject says it all!

So have you ever had a successful male/female friendship without slightly feelin something towards them..?

I honestly have not, well actually i have a male friend now who i dont feel anythin for except love as a friend!!!

so tell me what you think, can they really work or are they just taken over by our emotions??

sont belles, ca va certainement foirer!)

They say your lover is your best friend. Friendship can be the begining of a relationship. As both frienship and emtional relationship are strongly built on compatibility.

How aften we hear the expression, we were best friends, and it went from there?

I just would like to add one thing, ever heard of the expression of "let's just be friends?" which brings me to ask the question;

Isn't friendship sometimes just a failed love relatioshup?

Only my opinion and no offence. smile.gif

The general notion of men and women friendship is an intimacy between a man and a woman which has no element of sex in it, but which is nearly as warm as love! They are supposed to be together constantly, and enjoy each other's conversation and mental tastes, but they are not supposed to give each other thrills! and each is free to love someone else. The whole thing is a fallacy of course! except under certain conditions which I shall come to presently. If young people are sufficiently interested in one another to desire to spend all the time they can together, the element of love, or physical attraction is holding one of them, if not both ~ although it may be unconsciously.

LadyMo   

The Clown ur a JOKA mate not a Clown!

(well maybe a lil) ;)

Yes a woman can hav a male friend, howeva a true male friend is hard to find because like Clown most of them are after 1 thing and 1 thing ONLY!

Howeva if u clarify from de beginnin wat ur status is they may back off for a lil while but wheneva they believe they may hav a chance they'll try it, without I doubt-I kno.

But girls dont worry, if u r anythin like me, u'll notice the guys attraction for u from de beginnin and all u need to do is make sure u keep ur head up every minute!

& why do we always see ourselves as de loosers when a guy try to kiss u?? Believe me girl we aint de loosers they are. Just stand up for urself and tease them until they get slightly angry then walk out-boy trust me dat will get them p***ed off--HardCore!

Show them dat 2 can play dat game, howeva walk out when they least expect u 2 do so, u kno once they think they've won-dats when u shud show them once and for all who's in control of the game.

LadyMo   

Dont be soo scared I dont bite!

Anyways to answer ur questions I dont need to tease my man as such coz he aint playin no games u c he aint a boy!!

My favorite positions are ANY position as long as its wiv my man! Coz he's de 1&ONLY person who truly rocks my world. U c sum1 has to be on top. :rolleyes:

Well I hav male friends but once they think they hav a slight chance of gettin on top of me, dats when they start wishin dat they'd neva met me!

The key ladies is get to kno wat they (men) are thinkin before they think it or b4 they act on it, then play along but show them ur always in control!

My true male friends are few but the one's I hav are truely respectful & down 2 earth.

Not many men get my full respect! U hav 2 earn it

LadyMo   

Yeah Im positive its even been proven!

He is The-1-&-Only!!

Bruva I hate to break it 2 u like dis but if u aint seen a faithful Somali Queen yet well wat can I say...

It must be a sign dat sumthin aint rite ;)

Ooh and also u aint seen me dats 4shu!

Number1 if ya'll want a$$ then why not check out the other boys on de block?? :rolleyes:

Number2 I do not have a boy I hav a man-

there's a difference and de difference is de fact dat he HAS seen a faithful Somali lady i.e me coz I dont hav sumthin to run away from! :cool:

So about me and u being friends well why not bruv in every sense of de word accordin to de Oxford Dictionary NOT urs! icon_razz.gif

Peace & Luv makes de world go round

CLOWN i agree with you, NOOO TASHA a man and a woman can never be friends. I know what i want from a So called " female friend" that is love, well not haraam anyway. But noooo even Islam says no. see what you think love is to be loved, but not between 2 so called " male/female friends"

MaLikah   

Ook..seeing as how we've deviated from tha topic at hand..I'ma bring it rite back. Yes I do think males and females can be friends. I have numerous male friends, and although I think some of them may see me as more than that, I have at least a few who are completely platonic (from both our ends). It can be done-if you know your intentions. Thats all its about-intention. Are you that individuals friend for hidden agenda or outta sincerity? My male friends provide an insight that you can only get from..males. Trust me ladies..they come in handy.

To all those who think that a platonic relationship between males and females does not exist: Step up, step up, it is the 21st century!! The notion of fancying all your opposite-sex friends is so out-dated.

There are girls who prefer to be friends with guys simply because some girls are known to be *****y and therefore they're trying to avoid conflict.

Some guys like being friends with girls because it offers them a mental balance, so that they can see both views (this also counts for the girls)

Personally, I do agree that males & females can be just friends, because my best friend is male, and we have been best friends for 5 years. And there is NO WAY in hell we fancy each other, because there is just FRIENDSHIP love between us. We have a close, mutual connection, which has nothing to do with sexual desires.

the Q that makes me laugh is what the hell am i gonna talk about with you?

me and my friends we constantly talk about girls, sex and more girls so what's your answer gonna be if i ask you wich positions do you prefer?

coz i know you are Somali and you gonna reply ..

I DON'T KNOW... I NEVER HAD SEX AND I'M A VIRGIN..

so me and a girl we can be lovers and friends but only a friendship ain't gonna work..LOL

CLOWN, I must say that is a rather fitting name for you ( ;) ). Just a question, are those topics all you talk about? Because, as the smart man that I'm sure you are, you must have better topics to discuss amongst your friends. And did you ever think that a female friend can benefit you? Maybe she could give you an insight into the way females think. And then perhaps, you wouldn't sound adverse to UNISEX relationships. Lastly, maasha allah its great you've met some girls who actually have morals and refused to jump in the sack.

But these are just my opinions, and it is a free world...

harmonyangel

~harmony by heart, angel within~

zynab   

there can't be relationship between guys and girls that is just wrong cause when i am with my male friends all they do is check me out and that goes for me too, you don't differently do that when you with your own friend. but here is the confusing part if i find the guy cute i totally want to be there friend but if he is not cute then what is there to talk about you know what i mean , but i sill wanna gang out with my friend no matter what. so male/female dose not work, if it dose they are both prentending . i actually read it in the pyscology mag , and it were interviewing all these people in the same situation and they all admitted that they had some form attraction towards the opposite sex supposly friend. believe the sister.

Nazra   

A friendship between a female and a male always ends up in a realtionship.

Friendship with your EX leads to your old realtionship.(Never be friends with ur EX)

Nope, there's no such thing as a friendship between males and females.

One is always attracted to the other!