Sign in to follow this  
Kamila

HOW DO YOU WANT TO CELEBRATE YOUR WEDDING?????

raula   

No wedding for me...just a honeymoon along the zanzibari coast(..ah the zephyr along the ocean..the midnight blue sunset along the horizon..the aqua water amusing my bare feet..the white sand..caressing...the sweet jazz melodies (or zanzibari taarab ;):D streaming from inside..while i indulge on a virgin pina col'lada..);)oweeee ;):Dicon_razz.gif enuf said :D

Waa wareeey..Raula...U stealing my ideas Now.. You know Zanzibari Taarab/ Jazz and zanzi honeymoon were always on my agenda...

<---Silly me...she is tellin me something and I didn't even realise... Raula Dont Panic Hun..am on my waaaaay.....Legend jumps on his Fav Flyin carpet and Slick Kungu Fu Khamiis....

Salaams

juba   

my ideal wedding would also be on the quite side. Just family and close friends. i would want it to be cultural and modern at the same time(impossible? :confused: ) . i would want it on a beautiful location, maybe near the beach somewhere with nice senery.

I would like it to be men and women is that haram?

anyone considering a wedding in somalia? or is that taking it to far :D

Yall are boring!!!!

What happened to the wedding at the beach in a remote island...with leapords, elephants, monkeys to entertain the guests. Ridiculously expensive dress, exotic flowers, 300 guest list..

SO im assuming all of you are lying. I feel like a rose among a bunch of weeds *sigh*

Blessed   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Ok ameenah, my too-young-looking sister.

Tell me about your wedding, please!

Haven't had it yet.

*taking notes*

Wiilo   

Yall are bunch of spenders.

raula me like it dear..so I guess I'm one of the family freinds who will be invited to the weddin right? :confused: Zanzibar huh...Jazz..hmmm

sounds like my first weddin. :D ..hmmm...when was that.. :confused: ..well dear, cann't remember...but I know there was some Jazz playin in the back............ :rolleyes:

My weddin.... :D ...well..I still remember the first one.. ;) ... So it will be for a while untill my next one though..... :D

IstacajAb:

*Frowning*...Um, you guys are actually going to have weddings? As in, celebrate the fact that you're getting hitched? Well, I never! What happened to locking yourself in the cupboard and crying your eyes out? :confused:

Originally posted by Raami:

36_2_26.gif

*** Notes down sheherazade's subtle request ***

Raami,

Hablihii yaryaraa baa lagaa hayaa maalmahan ma istidhi? Tsk..tsk.. icon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

^^the wheels are about to buckle mate, too many xalimos for you no good.

As for me, i will spend it in a peaceful place, i will head east, away from the west :D

Paragon   

Raami, it seems many things are moving in your post with the school bus. Even your location: London is moving, where are you heading to amigo? Somehere sunny? :D

don't talk to me about weddings..............I started to plan my wedding when I was 18......it's going to be absolutely gorgeous! alot of $$$$$$ will be spended on that 2 nights....the honeymoon hayaaaaay ilaahayow nafta igu sin. the faarax who wants to marry me should start working his a$$ off rightt now.

this sista ain't coming cheap

any volunteers 4rm SOL? naah Sol is full of cheap skinny faaraxs (no offence brodas)

traditional my a$$ ppssshhh

that offer still stands....anu wealthy men here?

btw dahab mala igu socoto....diamond baan ka dheelaa