Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

NEW POLL: If elections were held today Abdulahi Yusuf would beat Sheik Shariif

In other words you lied when you said Calanka is owned by anti-occupation and anti-warlordism clan. Why all the back peddling? Just admit you lied. Hell, I'll even take "I was being economical with the truth"... anything but barefaced lie. It's not good to lie. Not only is it a sin but it also erodes any credibility you have.

^^^Adeer, you know the Duke does not back peddle, ;) Calanka an anti TFG, pro North Mogadishu clan web portal in fact Sharif Ahmed, Nur Cade, Cadow and Geedi are clan members of the owners of Calanka.

Yet Yey won. :D

This proves the man's appeal and that he has made in roads in the Somali psyche.

Spadez, Duke's view towards occupation and warlordism is see see no evil, hear no evil.

Duke, just so you know I'll be doing a full-shift in the next few weeks or so in this section, so I better not catch you making false claims like you feebly tried in this thread. In the meantime, you're forgiven.

Classic deflection tactic from Duke.They say, Once is accident,twice is a coincidence & thrice is a pattern...Whenever Yeysters are pushed to a corner(or some negative news hits the portals,Gabre's fake b!tch slapping incident), they bring and cook some incredibly wack & out of this world scenarios. In this case,of course, they cooked a sham poll. Allow me to use this emoticon.. :D

The most hated,the most despised & the most ridiculously murderous "president" ever,somehow is leading in a "Poll", LOL. And more than anything,he is leading the most respected,the most loved & the most honourable leader Somalis have ever seen.

Only shameless Duke will ever say or attempt to say such ridiculousnesness.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by General Duke:

I think many Somali's can see that experience is what we need and Yey is again heading to lead the nation insha Allah.

Yusuf Yey 2009

As much as I hate to see it happen, cause I'll not vote for him. Addeero is going to win the 2009 election. Laakin there are too many shabaabs in the country to ever let him take office, so I see a great chance that someone will probably pop him in the head, with a fatal head injury, but he will not die, addeer will survive and come back as satan incarnate. whooaa!

:D this is crazy

I cannot believe a logical, sane person who is aware of what A/Y has put us through........actually supports him ????

this is just to get some SOLers worked up

Kool_Kat   
Duke, when I see people come at you with their usual nonsense BS, I am like "OH HELL!"...I then read your reply, and think to myself "Aaaah, that's my inadeer"... smile.gif Lakiin waxaan ka baqi, dad badanoo halkan jooga dartaa inuu dhiigkar ugu dhoco...I hope they have some sort of health insurance... :D

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Duke,
when I see people come at you with their usual nonsense BS, I am like "OH HELL!"...I then read your reply, and think to myself "Aaaah, that's my inadeer"...
smile.gif
Lakiin waxaan ka baqi, dad badanoo halkan jooga dartaa inuu dhiigkar ugu dhoco...I hope they have some sort of health insurance...
:D

Waxaan isku hiilis waa dhaaftee iyo ilma'adeernimo, ee see camaleeto? Difoosonimo uultimo iga dheh, oo laga ciyaaro Milano.

Kool_Kat   

Milano? Xaa Milano i geynaayo, anoo Puntland ujeedo...Sheekaba keentee...Difoosonimona ma'aha, wax run eh lee sheegay...

Kool_Kat   

^I guess you're either not wearing your glasses to read what I wrote or you're trying to be funny? Can't tell the difference...Maacaleesh, if you're trying to be funny, this is just as funny as you reading without your ookiyaale...Haa Seattle iyo iyada boocbooc lee dhexmaro, laba talaabo waaye...

War Faaraxoow, awoowe maxaad la kululaatay? Sowdigan furka tuuray sidii jalamad karaysa. :D War balaayo kugu dhacdaye u kaadi. Duke will coronate Yeey in 2009 with or without a poll anyways. Yaanu kaa waalin :D:D:D

PS: Calanka.com website is owned by Northern Mogadishu clansmen. This poll code is also from polldaddy.com.

yeey will go down as the most worst piece of somali leader..ever came out of our nation! dont kid yourselves...he did wrong when he allowed amxaaros to rule somalia.

there is no saving for this dude! wash your hands of him. hes dirt!

i hope i never see the likes of him! i be proud to toast his azz!!