Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

NEW POLL: If elections were held today Abdulahi Yusuf would beat Sheik Shariif

NEW POLL: If elections were held today Abdulahi Yusuf would beat Sheik Shariif

Remarkable news but I am not astounded.

Calanka is a mogadishu-based website which is owned by anti-TFG clans. What is interesting is that on their latest nationwide opinion poll for the presidency, more people seem to like the current president Abdulahi Yusuf than any other candidate.

This poll truly confirms my earlier argument that Abdulahi Yusuf in fact enjoys grassroots support from the average diverse Somalis (NOT THE INTERNET CYBER COMMANDOS) who see this great icon as the only one competent enough to change the trajectory of this failed nation. Abdullahi Yusuf has been enjoying wide support among other clans and it is not surprising to me that many Mogadishu clansmen see him as the best man who can turn the country around.

The president has made a marvellous progress in dropping terror attacks in Mogadishu, he is giving Somalia a second chance as a nation.

Check out the poll result which is still going on.

C/LAAHI YUUSUF: 51%

SHEEKH SHARIIF: 39%

CALI GEEDI: 3%

C/LAAHI CADDOW: 2%

NUUR CADDE: 4%

Other: 4%

^^^Go and vote adeer, you can only vote once..Pardo. And the site is a North Mogadishu in terms of clan base. And yet Yey is ahead by a huge margin?

I think many Somali's can see that experience is what we need and Yey is again heading to lead the nation insha Allah.

Yusuf Yey 2009

loooooool@vote. i don't vote online. in Somaliland we vote for real. and thanks but no thanks...and if the best somalia can muster is abdulahi yusuf behind ethiopian tanks, then may allah have mercy on somalia

I don't hate a regime saxiib...hate will consume you...its 2008...get with the program... dahir riyale is a somaliland citizen...he was voted in by somaliland people..he will remain if the somaliland people vote for him...or he'll have to vacate....lol but he's not there by sitting on melez's lap smile.gif ... learn the difference between selection and an election...

^^^In 2008 there is no Somaliland, Riyaale is a defacto chief of a clan province situated in North West Somalia.

TFG is strong and again.

Yusuf Yey 2009

Duke, just don't think you can get away with lies. I will continue to expose your lies.

Calanka is pro-occupation and pro-warlordism and hardcore one at that.

^^^lool. My lies, adeer Calanka is owned by North Mogadishu folks, a fact.

The other fact is Yey is real popular amongst the average poor Somali.

He is hated by those who bled Mogadishu under a clan scheme, the looters, the clan courts, warlords and clan fascists. Thats a fact.

Sharif Ahmed is only popular amongst the defeated clan militia of South Mogadishu who used him as a tool.

Anyhow 51% is not bad, I am aiming for 70% in 2009 insha Allah.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lool. My lies, adeer Calanka is owned by North Mogadishu folks, a fact.

Stop it right there before you embarrass yourself any further. You LIED when you said Calanka is owned by anti-occupation clans. We all know some segments of North mogadishu folks are hardcore pro-occupation and pro-warlordism just like some segments of Puntland are pro-occupation and pro-warlordism.

My burning question is: why do you like to lie? Don't you know lying is a sin?

Sharif Ahmed is only popular amongst the defeated clan militia of South Mogadishu who used him as a tool.

What about the Puntland troops dying in Xamar? Specially what about those from Las Canood and environs that are dying in Xamar while their home region is invaded by their arch nemesis? Whose tools are they? M/dheere? Cabdi Qeybdiid? Or Nuur cadde?

Adeer, Calanka is not a TFG affiliate and its main support base is the North Mogadishu clan.

lool. Adeer if you cared about lies, was it not Sharif Ahmed who lied about the death of Ahmed Diriye? :D

Also your main point about lies is an interetsing one. Is your whole opposition not based on clan designs?

You are led by the likes of IndaCade, Ahmed Diriye, Abu Mansuur who lied to the children of Mogadishu sent them to their deaths and fled with their own children. ;)