Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

In aid of Somali Orphans: Sisters Fundraising Event

Ms DD   

Salaam

Well done Ibti and all the girls. Fab job. Got sick with the sweets overload. Everytime i return home after that place, i swear to kick anyone who suggests it.

Sheh

Lugta igu soo mari if you want xalwo..Feel like Delboy, having everything in his garage smile.gif

About the website, soo ducee. The webdesigner is always down with food poisoning for some reason.

Lily

Tis was great seeing you. Alhamdululaah you went home ok.

NGONGE   

Exactly how many Somali fund raising events took place this weekend? I heard of three (all women events too) and my Mrs went to two of them (Friday and Saturday). I am sure the Saturday one as yours, Ibti. But, as ever, I'm hazy on the details.

Sheh, I have no idea where to send the money AND, Serenity lied to me and Ina Cabdi. :D

^ina Cabdi waa ayo? Ibts can give you the details.

DD don't tell me you sell xalwa AND abayas. Two new habits for me to indulge in! Your web designer sounds like someone I know. A regular at that jaunt we went to last night? smile.gif

Malika   

Masha'allah ladies,looks like you all had a good time too!

Ibti,congratulations dear, job well done by the sound of it..May Allah reward you and all whom took part. Ameen.

Ibtisam   

Ngonge wlc to East London, and Your Mrs went to the wrong one. Three charity events on the same weekend!, not including mine? There was also three weddings! Lord East London is on the move eh! Shows how many Somali people are living in East London :eek:

Ms DD, something tells me, Sheh is going to be living out of box near your shop somewhere. Baal don't give her too much, you know how she gets with sugar! :eek:

Thank you all, and please make dua for the organisations, may Allah bless this little bit for them I'A.

P.s. Those who have not yet contributed can do so, and I'm coming for you within the week, so don't bother hiding icon_razz.gif:D

NGONGE   

^^ It's mad though. Were you aware of the other events when you organised yours? Were they aware of you? What is with this xaasidnimo for charity? :D

As for the weddings. I went to one by accident on Saturday afternoon. Got me nice rice and meat without even knowing who was getting married. :D

Ibtisam   

^^I did not know Wahali, I checked as well, the other events must have been planned way after mine, remember I picked the date for mine in Ramadan. These one decided two weeks ago while on the bus. LOL just kidding, I did not see any leaflets or anything... PUt thanks for telling me [after the fact] :rolleyes:

LOOOL How can you go to a wedding you was not invited to?? Waali

NGONGE   

Myself and my brother drove past a hall in East London when someone started whistling and shouting for us to stop. It was some long lost friend and he was here for a wedding. As we stood chatting by the enterence, some group of mullahs ushered us in and told us the food was getting cold. :D

Dee miyaan diidna?