Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Message to certain clowns

Gabbal   

^^Goormaad Janan noqotay sowdigii Shiikh Awad lagu odhanjiray?

Barre is a man who has been made a general only due to family relationships and not because out of merit.

The only thing worth responding to your post is Barre Hiiraale is not a general, but a colonel. ;)

support the government as the rest of your people already do like your Galgudud, Gedo and Kismaayo cousins or you oppose the government and thereby leaving Soomaaliya as it was since the last fifteen "Dark" years

Sxb Bush's "either you're with us or you're with the terrorists" ha ii keenin ee don't insult our intelligence. The people of Galgadud, Gedo, and Kismaayo have supported the civilian governments, have supported late president Maxamed Siyad Barre's (ilaahay ha u naxariisto) reign, have supported the transitional Abdiqasim administration, and, like all Somalis, now support the federal transitional government built in Kenya, though you can say they are not particularly pleased ina Yey heads it. They have supported ALL of Somalia's governments no matter what the situation. Ma fahantay? It is Abdulahi Yusuf who is failing the masses, and as a result, his transitional administration is as much, if not more, irrelevant to Somali daily affairs then Abdiqasim's was!

The blame lies with Abdulahi Yusuf's disappointment, not our criticism. smile.gif

There is no doubt that the people of Gedo, Galgudud and Kismaayo support the new government as seen and illustrated by the masses and Colonel Barre by the visit of the head of the police officer "General Abdi Madoobe"!!

Gen.%20Cali%20Madobe.png

P.S. I don't care if you favourite person you like to personate is actually a Colonel or General for if he is a Colonel he is on the same level as "Abdullahi Yusuf" he used to be in the Army when Barre was a shephard in Galguduud region when "Abdullahi" was not promoted to a higher level because he was a critic to the regime however Morgan who used to be a bodyguard of "Ina Siyaad Barre" actually got promoted up the leddar because he was also married to one of "Afweyne's daughters".

"If I was you I would be more worried about your uncles obession to wear short trousers not only privately but when he also travels to Ceelwaaq and Gedo with his "Jungle head".

There is no doubt that the people of Gedo, Galgudud and Kismaayo support the new government as seen and illustrated by the masses and Colonel Barre by the visit of the head of the police officer "General Abdi Madoobe"!!

Gen.%20Cali%20Madobe.png

P.S. I don't care if you favourite person you like to personate is actually a Colonel or General for if he is a Colonel he is on the same level as "Abdullahi Yusuf" he used to be in the Army when Barre was a shephard in Galguduud region when "Abdullahi" was not promoted to a higher level because he was a critic to the regime however Morgan who used to be a bodyguard of "Ina Siyaad Barre" actually got promoted up the leddar because he was also married to one of "Afweyne's daughters".

"If I was you I would be more worried about your uncles obession to wear short trousers not only privately but when he also travels to Ceelwaaq and Gedo with his "Jungle head".

Oh great, another calaacal post.

Calaacal is a common thing for the General and his "family," that's why replaying to them is just a waste at times redface.gif

And the other thing windtalker, you are by far the fakest person on this forum, if people go back and read your previous posts regarding the clans of yalaxow,cato,aideed,ghedi,qanyare they can easily identify the "hatred" you have for those people.

u know what i do when i get derogatory email, i post them back in public! i did it one time, n that one person really got a smaller than a rat!!

rest here is warlord chearleading! and I think that we have seen the result before! we are living proof of it in this diaspora time where we having fallen from the proud ppl to the ridicules!

i rather be buried 6ft under than support a military wannabee who thinks that he can rule me with his clan n punch of maruading ****** !!

lets talk reality here! no force u bring can force ppl to accept unconditional govt! give the ppl the choice to chose!

and dont expect ppl to follow some hotel convention voted dude! this aint las vegas! we deserve better...! so plz, if you are advocating some warlord, keep it to yourself, cuz it aint gonna be welcome around here period. no matter how big or small their fugly pics are! peace!

Nephissa   

Originally posted by OLOL:

I have recently received a private message from some ignorant poster- I wouldn’t name him here- requesting me to stop my criticism of Yeey.

some other clown tried to bully me, saying he will track me down and get rid off my sorry -somali-wannabeeass for good while another imposter threatened to ban me from this forum?

I just hope you won't be daunted by the rubbish hurled at you. This section of the forum is really spewing vitirol.

Xoogsade   

OLOL, looma baxo warkooda. They expect you to be to be a dummy who takes the bait of fake patriotism and claim of justice seeking. Yaa caqliga ka maran? Madaxweyne is a warlod, dowlad is an organization dominated by the thugs we know had been drinking and prostituting young somali girls in Nairobi, and men who stripped everything valuable of their tribesmen, the leader is insane and the followers are a bunch of thugs no one should allow them to have a single say in peopel's lives. In fact, qofaan iimaan lahayn baa taageere u ah madax ku sheegta. Dad xalaala intey ka imanayaan, no one should entertain the idea of others submitting themselves to ignorance. Let the good sane somalis oppose bigotry in its infancy before it takes root. As many demonstrated in here, they seek and ask for the blood of others to reach their objective. No matter whatever the price. Such mentality can not be respected, and if an oral opposition to their bias and bigotry makes one a tribalist, let it be. Looma baxo warkooda. Who needs the respect of a tribalist anyway?

Rahima   

This is just getting sadder by the moment. Why on Gods green earth would people be sending each other such private messages? It’s actually quiet funny when you think about :D . Grown men acting in such despicable ways.

I think often folks forget this is just the freakin’ net not to mention Somali politics is not even worth a blink of an eye let alone sending other people threats :rolleyes: .

WOW The admins being fair, Rahima and olol you told me it would never happen, ah AMERICA you gotta love it

America and fair should not be in the same sentence icon_razz.gif

And I don’t believe I said they wouldn’t be fair, I just said there is no point complaining to the admin (and I still hold to that mind you).

This particular corner of SOL is full of filth and I personally think that admin is just tired of all the hooligans running around- I sure as heck would be.

Like I said before, I remember the good old days where the even most diluted forms of half of the rubbish posted nowadays was not tolerated for-but now it has become the market place for all things awful.

Basically, in my opinion there is no point in complaining to the admin about anything, unless you are informing them about a particular issue of importance not obvious to them such as perhaps someone defaming Islam hidden within one of their posts. The tribalistic ways of some of the users of this section of SOL are clear for every Faarax and Xaliima to see-so what is the point of telling admin what they already see and read for themselves? I don't know why something is not done about it, but to be in good faith, I’d most probably say it was too much of a task to curtail-it really has gotten out of hand.

If i was admin, I’d be doing a lot of banning in this section and I’d be doing a lot of deleting. Heck I’d just change the rules altogether (because often folks are trying to get around them)-but then again i ain't admin so no point in speculating :D

Olol, brother it is sad that people are actually attacking you for your views. I am touched by your plight and I hope admin finds the culprit and punishes him accordingly. You have shown great courage in the way you came out. I applaud your bravery and hope that others take your example and dont hide in shame.

To the bullies in SOL, I would like to send a clear message that we the posters in the "Politics" section will never tolerate such vermen. Everyone has a right to his/her opinion and we must respect that..

Olol, again my heart goes out to you old boy :D