Sign in to follow this  
ProudSista

Jealousy

What you think of jealous people?

I can't stand a jealous men!!

What would a married person get jealous for, I understand they're married they got the person for themselves & yet some are raped in jealousy!!

I can't remember being jealous for ones in life,

so any nomads who are jealous explain to me why one would wonna get jealous>

:confused: :rolleyes:

Holla!

pearl   

it all depends on the level of jealousy ur talking about....be more specific next time.....besides a little jealousy wont hurt a fly..

proudsista....couldnt help but notice...but are u one of the nation of islam followers?...cuz u mentioned something about farahkhan...

kisha   

pearl_shyte, What you trying to say here that Farrakhan is a muslim hater?

By the way it's just a Quote, how many of you got a Quote from a rap-artist that ain't islamic neither so get a life!

D.O.C: looks like you wasted enough time so far! :eek:

Yo proud have you checked out the movie "O" now that's some real shit about jealousy...Holla back sweety seems like some people are about to bite your head off lol :Dicon_razz.gif

zuumm I'm out!

underdog   

No matter how stupid it might seem to you, EVERYONE has a reason for doing anything. In this case, the jealous party does not trust his/her partner. Chances are they have a very good reason for it. Your guy catches you exchanging winks with some guy (or girl...these days you never know).

don't trust you and don't have the cojones to kick you to the curb....sad state of affairs :(

I've heard from people that if one doesn't get jealous @ all, that's it's a sign of Evil.

That freaks me out though cause that would make me a total evil-person, anyways thanks for the replys y'll much apprecitted.

Yo kisha seems like i've seen that movie, it's freaky cause i still don't get how far jealousy can drive one, it's like a force you can't fight... !!

I was wondering though what Islam say's about Jealousy

mac mac kish, bye youz!

Haters get a life... icon_razz.gif !

Mujahida   

True Kisha, just because she has the quote don't mean that she's necessarly from the FAKE NATION OF ISLAM aka NOI the african-american religion very fabricated.

back to the topic, Jealousy is important in my eyes. I think if you love someone very deeply & Madly then you gotta have some jealousy na mean. But too much of jealousy can be sickening too. So you have to have some balance i guess.

Peace

2real   

OG-Girl, dayouth in arabic = dayuus in Somali. Same meaning too. Haven't you heard some one say dayuus yaho ever?

By the way peeps, I used to have a partner that used to get turned on whenever I got jealous!!!!

Hi sis, I hate jelouse people too...but there are some jelousy that are kinda good....those once are the once who compete to be better at what they do because the other person is doing really well. I like competition especially where i see challenge.

so ...there i only get jelouse if someone is succeeding and it only makes me to try harder to achieve success and get ahead.

If this is not what u meant..that is my thoughts anyways!