Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

Those who oppose Somaliland's independence....

Look no one should be anti Somaliland as an idea. However its just an idea. Its not a new or seperate nation. Its a regional area which claims special status.

I hope for the progress of the people, but really there is nothing to get worked up about.

Its not a new nation, just my old NW regions with a new name. Even the Morgan Villa in Hargaysa name was changed to Presidential palace.

Good luck lads, I will oppose it when it becomes a soverign state untill then its the same hot air we get here. And SOL does not give recognition lads.

Kashafa   

^^ Waraa Duke Gebreselassie,

Garoon-ka iga bax. Akhyaartaan buufis'ka "waa go'aynaa!!!!!!!" ku dhacthay anaa isfahamnaa. Waa walaalahay oo xooga jinni dharbaaxay. Daawadoodo waa in Kitaab'ka Ebbe loo nodqo oo lagu agriyo.

Aniga iyo athiga isku team manahin. Qaska aa wadid waa maxay, marka ? Aniga calanka baluuga aa ka ciyaaraa, athiga'na the Lion of Judah baa sidataa. Marka, Mr. Gebreslassie, af-soomaliga inaa taqaanid waa ogahay ee, garoon-ka iga bax intaa aa nabad qabtid.

Pan-Somali,Pan-Islam vs Qabiil, Region

Warya, all Somalis follow qabiil and care more about their region than their country, Qabiil>Region>Wadan

Gaalo-diid vs Gaalo-raac

Somaliland has 99.9% Muslim population if not 100% so if you are referring to SL's govt and the xabashis then you are a hypocrite because you only have to look in your home first i.e. TFG

Islamic governance vs fowr-bointi fife

If you are reffering to al-shabab then this isn't a good time to be praising them according to recent events in Kismayo and presumably Hargeisa and/or Bosasso

Free Men vs Xabashi Slaves

Now you are talking crazy talk, because I don't see any free men in Somalia, and the xabashi slaves you mention well I am yet to see any in Somaliland with the exception of the govt who I can't talk for - as I do not agree with Riyaale as president.

Finally I don't see what's the problem with SL trying to achieve independence, when Djibouti received theirs 30 odd years later they are doing fine - with their former colonizers living in their country, and americans occuping their land also.

Qudhac   

AFRICA

How naive and insulting you are for those whom laid their lives so SL can have their destiny in her hands and here you are with begging bowl asking for acceptance like child seeking acknowledgement.

do you think the enemy of SL will come to "reason" and accept it by logic, you people are wasting your time, this world does not work by logic reasoning but by self intrest, in other words it is not in the intrest of these people for SL to succeed, so no amount of logic and reasoning will bring them around.

what matters is not to win these people over but to make them irrelevant so whether they agree or not this has no impact on SL, hence the famous saying... " Ma afbaad ku ciil bixi cidlaad ka hanjabeysaane"

son freedom and self determination is not given but its won by the barrel of the gun and kept by the power of the brain.

SL does not need the approval of these people, it simply needs its sons to pave the way for her.

do you think the enemy of SL will come to "reason" and accept it by logic, you people are wasting your time, this world does not work by logic reasoning but by self intrest, in other words it is not in the intrest of these people for SL to succeed, so no amount of logic and reasoning will bring them around

Brother, you are postulating the existence of an "Illogical, Unreasonable Ennemy whose Self-interest is characterized by Somaliland not to succeed".

Who is that "ennemy", in the first place, and where do they hail from?

Are they thus illogical" because their "self-interest" is harmed by our "success"?

But what is their "self-interest", is it different from ours?

What are your yardsticks for "success" and how mine or yours could harm them?

son freedom and self determination is not given but its won by the barrel of the gun and kept by the power of the brain.

Could you explicit more your conception of "freedom & self-determination" (from what or who?)?

Are we "free" now?

We shall deal later on wether "we" have more gunpowder as well as brain power than "them"...

Somaliland is here to stay ,, Somaliland way soconaysaa even if the world comes againt it ,, Somaliland's truck is a non-stop like it or not.

It is the will of its people ,,, and it based of the people's will.

Markaa waxba ha is daalinina.

ilax   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by ilax:

What room for political re-instatement is that exactly? You talk as if Somalia is nice and peaceful and everything is working fine.
NGongne, If there a genuine political dialogue based on fair political power distribution and concession, the chance for unity government will be feasible.

The secession thesis induced by this elite and power obsessive politicians has no entrenched with in the society. It’s clear that the majority of population in that area are the victim of this ill-thought political envisage.

Marka saaxiib anigu waxaan ujeedaa haddii siyaasiyintii kolka hore biyo diday la qanciyo way sahlantahy in xal siyaasaded lagaadho.We need like minded of abwaan HADRAW and alike who have sense of Somalinimo not narrow minded ones.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by ilax:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:

Originally posted by ilax:

What room for political re-instatement is that exactly? You talk as if Somalia is nice and peaceful and everything is working fine.
NGongne, If there a genuine political dialogue based on fair political power distribution and concession, the chance for unity government will be feasible.

The secession thesis induced by this elite and power obsessive politicians has no entrenched with in the society. It’s clear that the majority of population in that area are the victim of this ill-thought political envisage.

Marka saaxiib anigu waxaan ujeedaa haddii siyaasiyintii kolka hore biyo diday la qanciyo way sahlantahy in xal siyaasaded lagaadho.We need like minded of abwaan HADRAW and alike who have sense of Somalinimo not narrow minded ones.
How disappointing, saaxib! Ana waxan es laha war cusub bad ii haysa.

I refer you to Jacaybaro's earlier statement. Mese adana waxad odhan we shall take it by force just like little Kashafa is saying? :D

It's amusing to see a young Somali writing from 'Qurbaha' talking about the rise of an Islamist empire in East Africa from the luxury of a foreign location, railing against how the West is the enemy - having immigrated to the same West. Also how he quotes the Western experience as his role models for nation-building(Bismarck, Sherman's march to the sea)... The hypocrisy of some people never ceases to amaze!

Why is it that those Islamists (I hate to use this word - which is a *******ization of our beautiful Deen) - present in Hargeisa had to be protected from angry mobs after the bombings? If the Somaliland experiment is only supported by the elites then there must be thousands of elites in Somaliland cities?! My friend (to qoute John McCain), visit the place and then come back with a fresh appreciation of precisely how complex the Somali problem is instead of ruminating about some mythical, heroic, yet infantile theory of the rise of a Somali superpower.

We can barely feed ourselves let alone raise a regional power. Get real and become relevant.....

RedSea   

Somaliland ha noolaato!!! ===way dhaqaaqday tani.

Somalia ha noolaato!

Jabuuti ha noolaato!

NFD ha noolaato!

Somali Galbeed ha noolaato!

Kool_Kat   

Kashafa, had you not been an AlShabaab wannabe, I would've given you mac mac on labada can *as in qof waalid kuu eh or an air one, saa weesada marabi inaa kaa jabiyee*...Laakiin yaa canka laga qarxinaa? Waa iska ceshtay...

Garoonka is yours, 'waa go'aynaada' ka naar kuwaan... :D