Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Tribilist never goes far

RedSea   

It's sad and at the same time disappointing that Somaliland elections haven't taken place in some regions in Eastern Somaliland. The reason is becasue of Puntland playing clanish card games. Hitting the diverse Somaliland community against each other, calling them Somalidiid. I can assure you that it's not the best interest for the few eastern somalilanders who are supporting Puntland's idiotic views, they will never reach anywhere and will always stay behind. after all we are in the 21st century.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

loooooooool

looooooool

All of africa is not even 21st century. and you talk about the shit hole of the World being 21 centruy. No part in Somalia is 21 century not even 19th century

I can assure you that it's not the best interest for the few eastern somalilanders who are supporting Puntland's
idiotic views

Can you please explain what you mean by Puntland's idiotic views? :confused:

BTW, welcome to SOL. Remember, not everyone here is a former victim. ;)

RedSea   

Brother you haven't been paying attention to the things happening around you, so let me do the homework for you and enlighten you about the current events in that side of the former Somali republic. first to answer your question, what I meant Puntland's idiotic views is all clear and well understood unless you are blind folding yourself. Puntland has been waging clan warfares against Somaliland since the democratic elections have kicked off. calling tribes to stand together against what they see as threat to greater Somalia. We all know anyone in this time in Africa who holds free elections is no threat to anything but should rather be praised and rewarded for their doings. so please brother if you meant you reply in negative way take that, if not take this as an enlightment. May God bless Somaliland and rest of Somalis who respect somaliland as a nation of its own.

SOO MAAL   

It's sad and at the same time disappointing that Somaliland elections haven't taken place in some regions in Eastern Somaliland. The reason is becasue of Puntland playing clanish card games. Hitting the diverse Somaliland community against each other, calling them Somalidiid. I can assure you that it's not the best interest for the few eastern somalilanders who are supporting Puntland's idiotic views, they will never reach anywhere and will always stay behind. after all we are in the 21st century.

As some one from Sool, Sanaag, and Cayn regions (that you refer them incorrectly eastern ‘Somaliland’ ), I am extremely glad of that the elections of so-called Somaliland haven't taken place in my region, and congratulating to the proud people of Sool Sanaag and Cayn for rejecting the Somaliland’s ballot boxes to their rejoin, because its not their business. The people of Sool Sanaag and cayn are the most nationalistic people among all Somali people, and don’t want the elections of Somalidiid, the painful fact is that Somaliland is the first one who played card by saying they were supposedly ill treated because of clan afflation, and then established a clan-state-which not working in the 21 century. Also its Somaliland that advocating the division of the brotherly Somali people. All Somali people are one people regardless of tribal affiliation, imaginary colonial border lines drawn by gaallo that were abolished long ago.

We all know anyone in this time in Africa who holds free elections is no threat to anything but should rather be praised and rewarded for their doings.

How about if Puntland brings ballot boxes to Hergeysa will you say “be praised and rewarded for their doingsâ€

RedSea   

Brother, you seem to be familiar.

You are one of those brothers who preach what they don't practice. I didn't mean that the elections haven't taken place in all the regions you named but rather the farthest to East close to Puntland are the places the ballot haven't reached. The elections have taken place all but few places counties in sanag. Elections have taken place in Cayn except Buhoodle and

Las Anod in which the Puntland Militia are located.

Adhi Cadeeye, Yogoori and other places, the elections have been just fine. You seem to misinterpet my words,there were only few places that elections haven't taken place and they are the places we don't to start war, those place that didn't experience the elections, well it's something that they are missing.

The other point you made about the Somalis are one; I am asking, why can't you show that when you people are preaching hatred and clanish views in Las Anod calling for war against not Somalidiid but rather such and such tribe. stop acting like you like Somalis, when you are just another one of those clan minded people. As long as people like you exist, somalia will not be together nor will it be peaceful.

And About your comments of bringing elections boxes to Hargeisa, I say to you then bring them, that is if you have something better than what we have; free elections,peace and posperity.

Start living up to the reality brother, the whole continents' borders are made up by infidels. If you're so rightous and hate infidels why are you here in their country?

RedSea   

Camel Milk,

You said all Africa is not in the 21st century. Those are the things that drive nuts sometimes. There is no excuse for Africa not to be with the World.If you want rest of Somalia to remain behind,then I am not with you with that one, Somaliland chooses to go ahead into the future

God bless Somaliland

There is nothing that Somaliland got that Puntland does not Have. and If there is I would love to Know.

You can tell that bullshit to the southern Somalians but Reer Puntland are right in front of you always.

Hitting the diverse Somaliland community

Same can be said about the North West clan trying to create a wedge that undermines the diversity and commonality of the Somali race. If Somaliland is diverse imagine all the rest combined, would that not be wonderful brother Red Sea?

As for the election.. It has not taken place in SOOL, SANAG and CAYN that speaks volumes for the fact that this community wants to be part of the diverse proud big Somali nation or Somaliweyn.

king_450   

Puntland's idiotic views

Well Red Sea, point well taken dude, but isn't it ironic you yourself acting both Judge and the Jury, let the system fold it out and stop the name calling, cz when you call Puntland in your tongue you are lashing out the entire region ,you need little bit leash in your mouth dude.

RedSea   

General Duke

I don't know what kind of language you speak bro, but I said some regions of SSC, however majority of SSC, the elections did in fact taken place. speak about all you want about how diverse the Somalis combine are,because if they can't get along and they hate each other more than they hate the galo, what does that tell you. Somaliland has already shown it's not a tribal based government, take the president as an example and the speaker of the parliament Qaybe.One of them is from far west of Somaliland and the far east. Which one of you who claims to be for Somaliweyne would appoint someone from least numerous tribe into a higher postions, I hear no one. Brothers please, I demand for more action and less talking. As for Camel milk that it's good our neighbors of Puntland are succeeding and living peacefully,I respect that and I praise them for their accomplishment,continue the good work. however, Puntland is not ahead of Somaliland. Hargiesa has recently being voted for the safest city in Africa, there is still some fights that break out in the major city of Galkacayo. However, that is no where compare to the south. But don't bad mouth the south bro, they are your brothers too. Wish them for good self governance. Hats off to Puntland for what they have accomplished, I respect them. To somaliland, well you know how I feel about them, home sweet home.

Salamu calaykum.

Beduine   

hey Red sea!!!

youre right we shouldent be talking to each other, trying to understand your thought process is just more than i want to do volunteerly.Do you have schizophrenia cause it look likes several personalities are fighting with each other in your message. Anyway I'm not one for politics so i'll just let this one slide.

RedSea   

Salamu Calaykum,

Brother Beduine, it's your choice if you want to let it slide or not. There are no different or mix messages in my message bro, but whoever responds to me in a positive and informative way,I respect and I disagree with them in proffesional way. If that is what makes someone to be called crazy individual then let it be. Puntland is a peaceful region and I have to give them credit and respect them at that , at the same time I disagree with their views they have about Somaliland. In my view there is nothing wrong about having different opinions on some topics, the problems come when unecessary name calling occurs. Beduine bro, if you don't know anything about politics, don't stick your nose in it. Instead go to the joke section of SOL or somewhere else. thanks sxb.

Shirwac   

"Hargiesa has recently being voted for the safest city in Africa"

Waaw. Who voted?

Hey, can anyone go there or just the natives.