Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Would you marry just for love?

Goonle   

All the real players here know the only two reasons a brother gets married. Most important of all its to keep your seed alive and create a new generation, and for the rest of the guys its simply sexual frustration cuz they aint getting none lol.

Foxy   

Qoute

All the real players here know the only two reasons a brother gets married. Most important of all its to keep your seed alive and create a new generation,

Suaal, did some .... person inform You that ur so called mis guided seed( sperms with lack of direction to start wit) or with such mentallity would Go far beyonds the borders of the unrealistic life?

secondlly, did it ever occur to U that most ladies choose to keep clear of men with idiotic behaviours or with your sort of mentalities and of Ur breed coz they knew what they wanted/ and more capable in achieving more in life instead of having or accompanying ****** with retard seed producing factories ( I dont wish to point fingures here)...( no offence to the good men...I only have a beef with the above Nomad) We all have affections, and we often say that we "love" certain things, activities, situations or people in this case what we would like to take the micky out of as we say in my parts of the planets

Waryaa waa inanka isku sheegay ganoole, next time isku Xishoo and try not to generalize topics single handed respect fellow sisters and brothers

[ July 19, 2005, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: Zephyrine ]

Goonle   

Sweetheart no need of getting all personal here. I thought a forum was all about opinions. I have the right just as u have a right to post opinions about various topics. No need to personalise it and get into infantile insults. You dont have to worry about staying clear of brothers like me u doing just well isolating yourself through the keyboard. Step outside sometime and go enjoy the weather and meet real folks, perhaps that will make u better understand the real and sometimes predatory life outside the miniscule cocoon of your computer desk at home.

Goonle   

MS WORD "No, I'd marry for money too

Looking at your profile i noticed u admire Bill Gates. Every dollar u recieves gets u closer to that million dollar mark. Now that weve covered that i got a few dollars in my pocket lets make it happen baby.

J.Lee   

I don't admire him! However, I'm interested in him, his company, and the scholarships he gives out.

Now that weve covered that i got a few dollars in my pocket lets make it happen baby.

few dollars? Tsk Tsk Tsk Maandhow, there is no need to advertise your laundry money.

Saalixa   

That is it Bisharo walaalo

I am a feminist of a kind

I would be not compelled like Legend of Zu Pointed out to wash the laundary of my future Kusband but rather delighted...it is the best ardoristic moment to sew his ripped overalls and polish his shoes and not to mention iron every single shirt and sweater before going out. And calling out Xaajiga yaana la moodin inan

Weird to many but i find it to be true affection :rolleyes:

I believe that marrying someone because of the simple reason that you're in love with is actually naive. He man or woman has to have certain qualities before marrying them/

That's all my advice that i can give you. Don't worry inshallah everything will be fine and ok.