Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Guardian's editorial

Cige   

Soomaalida Horay u tiri NIN wax u CAD yihiin wax u madow.

If i don't want to see my clan's oppression against other clans and i CRY when the FITNA touches me is typical Somali way.

So, let's see where Somali affairs will end up but my advice to all of us is HALA ADKEYSTO ha la yiraahdo WAR SOOMAALIYEY KULLIGEEN WAYNNU WADA QALDANNAY WAYNU IS WADAD DULMINAYE, FAR_FAR KU TAAG MA FIICNEE MA HESHIINAA? this will be the SOLUTION butn be arrogant now and wait when others will suffer waa laga dayriyey

ALLAHUL MUSTACAAN.

By the way i haven't seen any answer of my question:

Why XABASHA was wrong ONLY when they helped Ina Yey?

Elysian   

Originally posted by me

The secessionist entity is one of the best supporters of the Xabash. The Xabash that is killing people in Xamar is getting supplied from Berbera.

That's serious accusation, what facts do you have to back up your claim??

Cige   

Just quick answers for some of your responses.

murder is a murder, a rape is a rape, displacement is a displacement no matter who does it. Just because A/Y engineered the last one and there was one prior to it doesn't make A/Y's blasphemy any less wrong.

That's exactly what i said in my thread, i said the murder, rape and displacement started far earlier today but WHY DON'T YOU (at least) ACKNOWLEDEGE THIS? why don't uyou and of course Norheren acknowledege that mopgadishu warlords were doing same as ethiopians are doing now?

Cige, thanks for the brief history lesson but your arguments are baseless.

Northeren horaan u sheegayoo SOOMAALIDU RUNMTA MA JECLA,

BASELESS is a vague word, laakiin let's say TRUE & LIE, bal hal meel oo been ah ka soo saar waxaan qoray!

N.O.R.F   

Try to decipher and comment on the below. No time to keep repeating myself!

Originally posted by Northerner:

The goings on in Muqdisho, the invasion, occupation and massacres which have taken place, can only be described as wrong regardless of where one’s loyalties lie (SL, TFG, ICU or whatever). Therefore, when one voices his displeasure at the said goings on, it should be viewed as a welcome thought in amongst all of the anarchy.

Secondly, the support for secession being something which invalidates one’s concern for the goings on in Muqdisho is made redundant by the fact that a Somalia free from occupation (which is what I call for) would have a better chance of unity and would invariably be detrimental to the secessionist cause. In other words, support for the TFG and Ethio occupation would be understandable for someone who hopes the disunity continues and recognition comes his way due to this disunity.

Thirdly, the situation is LA is grim and I agree it should not have happened and was not supported by the majority. It has more to do with political figures and opportunists with tacit support from the Ethios who also happen to be occupying the south. Having said that, this could also be reversed on the TFG supporters. Why support an invasion in the south and cry about an ‘invasion’ in the north? But lets not ask them such a question ya Mr. Me.

Fourthly, the arrests of individuals by the govnt who are then handed over to the Ethios do not have the support of the majority and is wrong.

You seem to be equating the actions of politicians with SOL nomads by implying that they are in agreement simply because of their points of view. If a player from your favourite football team gets sent off for an elbow I’m sure you wouldn’t agree as it’s against the laws of the game. Therefore, the ‘wrong’ actions of politicians don’t mean the populace in support of them. A silly way of going about things ya Mr. Me. I expected better than that.

^^Easy with the swagger adeer for you attempted to just do that before and failed miserably! What makes you think redoing it now will buy you more converts :D ?

Truth is that secessionism was at best instantaneously decided by the SNM after the fall of Barre or at worst was adopted as a result of outside encouragement that had a larger eng goal in mind than merely appeasing the brief anger of Northern masses then.

On both counts, it did not come about as a result of careful deliberations in which both national and regional considerations were weighed in….

Take it from me yaa C :D

^^

:D:D

Pulling the Laascaano card on me, your strogest card thus far!

Adeer, you are a frozen genius in the sense that you have wasted both your education and efforts to a wrong cause that will ultimately lead to bloodshed in own neighborhood .

me   

Oodweyne,

A raw nerve has been struck on your end I see. Earlier in this thread I believe you read how easily it was to expose the hypocrisy of the secessionist supporters. The fact that you haven't addressed that issue only shows that you guys (supporters of the secessionist entity) are equally guilty of serving Xabash interests as are the supporters of the TFG.

Ta labaad your waardiye comment once again highlighted to me your underdeveloped political sense. Let me explain to you why I say that.

1. I didn't forward your case

2. It didn't buy you any credit

3. It showed others reading this thread that you desperately want to change the course of this discussion by starting some sort of a name-calling-fest. I am sorry to tell you that I will not allow you to get out of this Qoorsagaaro. Now stop dodging and address the question of Xabash support in the Hargeysa admin.

On the issue of my political stance let me tell that that its colored metallic blue like the sky of our home land.

ps. Watch out I might convert you ;)

AYOUB   

^^ I see you're praising yourself once again. smile.gif Aren't you even slightly ashamed of repeatedly massaging your ego like that?

If you genuinely can't understand what North is saying, then your IQ is that of a minor. I'll break it down for you, hopefully the penny might drop on this occasion...

Over 1 million Brits protested against Blair's plans for Iraq war. It doesn't mean they hate their country or they are hypocrites. Just because US B52's take off from RAF bases it doesn't mean all Brits support the war. If Somaliland's administration has no qualms about Meles' army's murderous behaviour in Mogadishu, it doesn't mean all Somalilanders agree with it or have to. There IS a huge difference between a Yeyster cheerleading what the Ethio soldiers are doing in Mogadishu a Somalilander who is against them. Is that clear? Adeer even a 5-year-old can understand that so stop this silliness.

Originally posted by me:

1. Who is Siyad Barrah

2. I like Yogi Berrah more

3. I live in the realm of the living, not the dead.

First you claim not to know who he is. Then you go on to say that you not only like him less than Yogi, but also know that he's dead. This thread is almost long enough for you to hang yourself. smile.gif

NinBrown   

saxiibayaal buuqa meesha kadaaya.

No one says if u support SL, you can voice your concerns about the goings on of muqdishu.

However, if iam to use Ayoub and Norf Logic then I Can support the TFG without supporting some of their actions. Hence, not everyone who supports the entity of the Somali Government which was elected in Nairobi is a dabodhilif.

Ya Boys you cant have your cake and eat it you know.

AYOUB   

^^ Your analogy is wrong. The the chap aptly named "me" does not distinguish between Somalilanders that support the government or the opposition like Kulmiye. According to his gospel, so long as one supports "secession" then you've no right to criticise what's happening in Mogadishu. It is silly reasoning meant to divert the discussion. You'll hardly see him spouting his phoney "somalinimo" rants at the cheerleaders of Ethio soldiers.

Ps. why do you think a Makharian or someone from the SSC will support the people of Xamar (with arms) if your self-centered party is lending an ear to the secessionists that want to occupy the Makharians or the SSC?

That is laughable Mr ME. You support some tribal chiefs from this regions even though they are close Yey supporters and have sent their militiamen to Mogadishu to fight along the Ethios just because they're anti SL. Your "somalinimo" conveniently sweeps that under Baashi negotiations dirrin doesn't it? lol@support the people of Xamar (with arms)

me   

^Why should we be distinguising them? if the entity that they support is a Xabash puppet.

There is no difference between TFG supporters and those that support SL. SL and TFG are both allies of the Xabash in its quest to destroy anything resembelling a viable Somali state.

So instead of throwing around accusations and crying about that I don't question the TFG supporters, address the issue.

Are those that support SL hypocritical when they point a finger at those that support the TFG in the matter of Xabash support in achieving their 'political goals'?

saxiibayaal buuqa meesha kadaaya.

No one says if u support SL, you can voice your concerns about the goings on of muqdishu.

However, if iam to use Ayoub and Norf Logic then I Can support the TFG without supporting some of their actions. Hence, not everyone who supports the entity of the Somali Government which was elected in Nairobi is a dabodhilif.

Ya Boys you cant have your cake and eat it you know.

Nin Brown clarified it for you incase you didn't understand my argument.

N.O.R.F   

If you genuinely can't understand what North is saying, then your IQ is that of a minor. I'll break it down for you, hopefully the penny might drop on this occasion...

The man doesnt know how to debate period!

Ayoub, dont bother trying to make Mr Me 'understand' things. He will only repeatd the same issues again and again. He is yet to answer my earlier question. Can a defender of Barre talk of Somalinimo and what not?

me   

This supporter of the scession explains the reason why secessionists are so close to the Ethiopians.

4- SIYAASADA ITOOBIYA.

Mayla socotaa weli waxaa dhacay, mase laga yaabaa in mishinadaa aan kasoo sheekaynay oo dhami qayb kayihiin ujeedooyinka ismaaciil cumar geele, tan itoobiya oo lafteena dheer ahaydna ay ooda afka kasaartay dawlada riyaale, dib udheeho xiligii dagaalka gudaha iyo kadebedaba laynagu soo qaaday waxaa ujeedadiisu ahayd in aynaan meel dheer gaadhin soomaalina layna tuso inaynaan kamaarmin, waxaase waxaasoo dhan isku fuuqsaday markay jabuuti oo aynu xidhiidh ganacsi lalahayn tidhi meel walba waan ka xidhay, cir, dhul iyo badba, yaa inoo baxay oo aan ilaahay iyo itoobiya ahayn, dib ueeg dekada harta shiikh, dib ueeg diyaarada itoobiya eerlayn, dib ueeg karbedka ay kulaafyoon jireen masuuliyiinteena qaran, dib ueeg calanka soomaaliland iyo adis ababa, dib ueeg safiirkeena iyo kan dublamaasi ee hargaysa jooga, wixii intaa dheerna adaan kuu dhaafayaa. ....KAYSE AADAN MOHAMED DENMARK

sdwo

The real reason why the secessionists are so close to Ethiopia is because they don't know where their real interests lie.

They have alienated all their neighbors, whether it’s Somali Galbeed, SSC, Maakhir, Jabuuti even the Arab nations across the sea. They are now at the mercy of the Xabash with no where to run or tohide. They are reduced to Xabash stoogism because they see that being a Xabash stooge is the only way that they will reach their clan goals. TFG supporters and SL supporters isku si un ayee u fakarayaan. Labaduba waxay u arkaan Xabashiga as their ally in their clan orientated goals. Some even call the Xabash a tool, but we can see who the real tools are.