Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

we will rule from alaska to chile to solomon Island

Fabregas   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Abuu, the above quote says all there is to say about the matter of your german fellaz. On the topic of the BNP, if you know one hate group, you know them all. In addition, read my last response to you about that topic here
:-

Now, do yourself a favour and stop obsessing over the german incident. Last chance, you want to engage in the current crisis, let me know, until then drink up some caano booro.

PS:the name change must be a model for cyber insurgency eh?

I am no obessing about the Germany incident, just trying to bring out the little hardheadness with you have and admit you were wrong for once. You were wrong, just say it, it wont hurt you.And what this the nonsense about the "last" chance about? Why don't you address this topic at hand, as opposed to obessesing about me, ie the cyber personna or any cyber insurgencies, like the clan boy is.

@Clan boy, this thread isn't about me- the cyber personna or your uncle. As you were.

NGONGE   

In the video someone else talks about liberating the Solomon Islands (heh) but the subsequent article claims that Abu Mansoor said it!

Now there are two ways of interpreting this. If it were merely the guy on the video who said these words then I really see no problem with his words. He's sitting amongst his supporters and directing these comments at them. It's a normal way of strengthening the resolve of your fighters. But if it were Abu Mansoor who said this (in a part of the interview that was not broadcast) most people will just have to concede that this is one hell of a faux pas!

Still, let us just run with that thought and see how far we can go.

Al Shabab claim that they plan to extend their rule to all corners of the Earth. Usually such a claim will be ignored by most people but there is nothing usual about the state of the world today. It has already been alleged that Al Shabab managed to turn the heads of some young men in Minnesota (USA), it was also alleged that the recent bombings in northern Somalia were carried out by a militant from Minnesota! So, you see, with this latest statement by Al Shabab, it will not be long before some bright eyed Western analyst decides to write about Somali sleeper cells in the West!

Come on, people. Don't fall asleep on me now. This stream of consciousness is getting crazier by the minute. The Minnesota young men and their disappearances have created divisions in the Somali communities there. People were talking about snitches and how an innocent Imam was wrongly accused of recruiting and encouraging these mad jihad operations. So, you see, with this latest statement by Al Shabab, it will not be long before some opportunist snitch decides to settle some old scores with someone by reporting them to the authorities as being a secret Al Shabab supporter!

Keep up, people, keep up. Now imagine if one of LG's benefit fraud targets decided to strike first and reported her as being a supporter of this militant group! With all the mad anti terrorism powers that the police and secret services of Western countries have now, they will be able to detain her for months without trial. They will search her house, her work place and even her rubbish bin. But where they will find the incriminating evidence will be on her computer. For a start, they'll be able to piece together a history of her militancy; she is an avowed admirer of the British BNP (a racist political party). Someone accused her of loving Abu Mansoor (one of the Al Shabab top leaders) and she DID NOT deny this love. Her political positions in regards to Somalia are never clear, etc, etc..

This woman is going down. :D

Bokero   

That is what happens when a nation is taken over by illiterate savages be it warloards or so called Islamist who spend their spare time demolition grave yards of the dead!!! What intolerant and misguided lot!

Bokero   

I wonder why Somali society fails to produce moderate leaders?... the so-called islamists, are the most dangerous kind our society has produced... Did one see the grave demolitions?

What happened to moderation and co-existence something Somalis of the past were known for?

... I am deeply disturbed by this lot even more than the sick warlords...

lol@DQ, the ladder but instead of ashton, dry paint will fill that position for ashton temporarily by running your way as he attempts to shout "PUNKED" but only his legs give up on him and his heavy breathing atlast silences him(falling flat on his big belly) due to excessive weight.

@dry paint, cheeky cheeky. Waxa aniga illaahay ii qoray, ma gafaayi. icon_razz.gif

AYOUB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Now there are two ways of interpreting this. If it were merely the guy on the video who said these words then I really see no problem with his words. He's sitting amongst his supporters and directing these comments at them. It's a normal way of strengthening the resolve of your fighters. But if it were Abu Mansoor who said this (in a part of the interview that was not broadcast) most people will just have to concede that this is one hell of a faux pas!

As much as I'd loved to see video of Governor of Alaska surrendering herself to Sh. XassanTurki, I honestly don't see how anyone in that crowd could be motivated by the storming of Solomon Islands. Then again, maybe we're all underestimating the speaker's intent. Some of these Marka folks are believed to be descendants of Portuguese invaders. Perhaps the Mullah knows which buttons to press to trigger an urge they've been suppressing for ages.

My advice to mullahs in charge of selecting a special force among "the lads" to go undercover in London area is; make sure you exclude anyone who's got kub fetish. No-one with this weakness can survive the unrelenting volley of distraction out here especially a kub-starved Jaamac-came-lately who's been well-trained trained in lowering their gaze. They ( the kubabka ) come in every colour, shapes and size, especially in winter. Even on the rare occasions when one's got other things on their mind, the stilettos will be calling kub! kub! kub!...

PS The article did quote the right speaker in the usual Monte shuffle way. You don't want to hear clan conspiracy theories after he made those comments.