Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

we will rule from alaska to chile to solomon Island

lol@Qalbi, runta usheeg ninkaas ey dhahaan Kasha.

Abuu, eedo, why do you deliberately choose to ignore the subject of my criticism and instead resort to childish tantrums etc?

I did comment about the topic, its just that you can't bring yourself to accept it.(not my problem abuu)

Marka hore, waxaan ku oran lahaa, aniga maku Caayin, therefore do not make this personal and please keep a level head.

Marka kale waxaan ku oran, nabiga iyo tuugaas, oo M**ryaanta eh who is disguising himself as a holly man waligaa HA is daba bar dhigin, waxa waa danbi, bismilaahi qabso aan ku iri.

Teeda kale, what is this "white business" aa ilaa iyo hada iga daba wadO?

When did cadaan PEOPLE became the center of my criticism?

Ma anaa cadaan soo qaaday?

Horta, adiga ash ma tahay mase waa laguugu jiraa?

Mar walbo aan MEELAHAAN KUGU ARKO, wax kale oo aanan aheyn cadaan this and cadaan that AFGAAKGA MAKA SOO BAXO.

Abuu, eedo macaan, do you recall not long ago marka aan ku dhahay only speak when you have a valid point TO MAKE and don't nac nac me just for the sake of nagging me?

Please, don't make me have to repeat myself.

Lastly, let this be a last warning to you. I welcome the chance to engage you in a discussion with a topic of your choosing, just name it and you will have my full attention(u are dying for it anyway), until that day, I think you need to do yourself a favour and quit wasting your time and mine with this tit for tat business.(otherwise, I will just have to ignore you altogether)

Furthermore, when and if you are ready to have a discussion or a debate about our people, I do not want to hear about "cadaan" aa saas kaa dhigeen, oo maxaa is moodaa, ma "cadaan aa tahay" talk, waxaa sida u hadlo waa dad ay ka dhamaatay oo meesha waxna ku hayn oo rabo iney rinjiga darbiga iney xagxagtaan.(I still believe in u and you are capable, be practical ya abuu)(as my favourite dry pain says "dazzle me")

BTW, try following your own advise by sticking to topic.

Let us discuss somali business, as this has nothing to do with cadaan or your opinion of me as LayZie the person. Address me in terms of national crisis, lets talk about the cult you support and the atrocities they are committing.

Let us talk about somali on somali killing by taking axmaaro out of the equation.(I still believe that we are our own enemies)

Lastly, be a reer magaal and take a bunch like a real rag and don't fight me, I know you dying to agree with me on all levels that concern those kabaabs but your ego won't let you.(so stubborn)

In short, saado cali's song, "DAdkeyga waan jeclahay, dalkeyga waan jeclahay, ta ta ta" Therefore it is my right to condemn the condemned, my sentiments are shared by many(surely we are not all westernized, half the population and all), ee haguku taagnaato, oo dalkeyga waan jeclahay.

PS:My dear kasha, all those late nights of studying for exams must have you left U sleep deprived.(U poor baby)

My fascination and admiration is reserved for the Sheikha sharafta leh, aka sheikh sharif. My admiration for the sheikh was evident long before the caravan fans came on board. On the other hand, Abu mansoor, the servant is just a deliquent, who would soon get what is coming to him.

Fabregas   

^^No, I am not dying to get into any fight with you. In fact, you have insulted me on two occasions; yet that doesn't bother me, cuz I aint sweating no one, especially my dear sisters. ;)

Our little tit for tat started when you claimed that two brothers blew themselves up in Germany, when, in fact, they were released without charge and found innocent by a law of court. Rather than putting your hands up and admitting you were wrong, my sister, you even resorted to some half baked claims such as :

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Remember the German incident? Two gullible young brothers plan to take off to a different continent in hopes of training to be martyr's, those officials rushed to judgment without building a case against the young men or having little or no evidence that can stand in court. Just because the judge dismissed the case, does not mean that it proved their innocent.

Why can't you admit you were wrong or misleading on that one, ya? Why are you so quick to convict Somali-Muslims, yet when a Xabashi warlord goes in a masjid and some ulema end up slaughtered, it has to be proven, ahhhh ahh, no evidence, ze case is doubtful, no baroff. Why the double standards? Xabashi soldiers are innocent till proven guilty, but Somalis that were cleared in a court of law are not neccesarily innocent. See wazup with that kind of logic, ya?

Secondly, I bring cadaans into the issue, because you are harsh on Somalis and other immigrants, even ignorantly offering to give information to a neo-Nazi organisation, which you have little information about. In other words: you are Muslim, Black-African, immigrant, ya ka xigta rer galbedka? BNP don't like your black Muslim butt, period.

Lastly, with regards to this thread, I am simply asking you to comment on the topic at hand, ie what was said in the video and the report contained in it, and what do you think of it, not whether those people can write or the last time they had a bath. How difficult is that to understand, ya? All the questions you posted in your first reply are seemingly rhetorical questions, which no one here can answer, unless we ring the mobiles of the millitants contained in the video. What is the point of asking whether the guy that made the pronouncement can locate those locations in a google map? WHat is the point in asking if the guy in the video can read? Do we have their biographies or their mobile numbers? Maybe, he can locate them on a map, maybe he can read up to a high standard, or maybe he can't like you said. so what? It is neither here not there.

p.s I didn't compare Nabi Mohamed to SOmali millitants, just showing that being literate doesn't make one a better human being or more wiser, at least in the Muslim sense. A rough- bedouin Arab, by the name of Rabciyun Ibn Camir, with torn up clothes, challenged the mighty Persian Emperor in his own courtyard.

To Abu_Diaby a.k.a B_G:

Quite frankly, it took me a while to figure this out. Saaxiib, B_G, changing avatar names won't change the fact that you are and have been one of the most unreasonable apologists for the Shabab deviants. But now that, Mr Oromo himself, Roobow Yabarow Abu Munaafiq--oops, I meant Abu Mansoor--has started to act like the wretch he has always been, you think you can conveniently abandon the sob. Huh! Good one! :D:D

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

RedSea   

I can only say Insha Allah. :cool:

As for the people in here arguing, do you not see what your people are being subjected to? You only do see the part where somalis are 'wrong'. You need to see what somali people have been put under.

If Canada was occupied by the U.S, would you blame the canadians doing whatever they can to get their country? I think not. that is exactly what somalia is doing, everthing it takes to win back their homeland. They need your support and encouragement; surely that is the least you can do.

Originally posted by Abu_Diaby:

go and post some qabil topics for your clan idol-qabil boy. Nobody needs your drivel here.

To B_G:

Temper, temper-- :D LOL :D ...Saaxiib is-daji! Getting unhinged so easily is music to my sardonic ears. Ha ha ha... if you seriously think you gonna score cheap points by this endless repetition of qabiil jaded phantasmagoria of nothings--you will NOT.

Retaliatory phrases about me-- which can only be described as childish baiting--will NOT change the fact that, it is you B_G, with your unabashed adoration for Roobow Yaberow Abuu Munaafiq and his minions, that is doing the idol worshipping.

Marka, barking and hoping that such cheap allegations about me will NOT distract others and help you circumvent the truths about your otiose support of the deviant group, is nothing less than clutching at straws.

B_G, sorry, life is all about choices. I choose to support the TFG and you on the other hand, choose to mindlessly support a wretched Munaafiq movement that has caused the deaths of many innocent women and children. Marka keep changing avatar names all you like-- but facts will remain facts. Ha ha ha...you even tried to dig up some Koranic verses to justify the deviancy of the Shabab hellhounds, but quickly found out that such justification-- for murdering brutes--does NOT exist in the Holy Qu'ran.

:D:D Maalin walba cimaamada beenta ah iska dhig ama madaxa saaro--you were and are still wrong for this senseless support you give the Al Shabab munaafiqs. So simply clam down and own up--capice!

Republic Of California

^^^C'mon you can do better than a "whatever"! Here I give you a start:

Adeerkaa Cabdulaahi...(Haye, halkaas ka sii wad) :D

Republic Of California

Abuu, the above quote says all there is to say about the matter of your german fellaz. On the topic of the BNP, if you know one hate group, you know them all. In addition, read my last response to you about that topic here:- BNP Thread

Now, do yourself a favour and stop obsessing over the german incident. Last chance, you want to engage in the current crisis, let me know, until then drink up some caano booro.

PS:the name change must be a model for cyber insurgency eh?

^^^LOL!

Did you just say -- Abu B_G should imbibe some of my potent caano boore?

Wow LG, you either hate me with the burning passion of a thousand suns; or Ashton Kutcher is going to come out any minute now and tell me that I’ve been punk’d.

I swear... if that Al Shabab apologist dares tries to drink my caano boore; I’ll karate-kick that fake-cimaamad off his head.

Republic Of California

Juje   

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

^^^C'mon you can do better than a "whatever"! Here I give you a start:

Adeerkaa Cabdulaahi...(Haye, halkaas ka sii wad)
:D

Republic Of California

Horta ma la huba in uu C/llahi adeer ku yahey?

^^^Maya ma aha...laakin rag badan ayaa markay waayaan wax kale oo ey ku hadlaan, baa odaygaaas dhaha adeer buu iyahay. Marka banooniga ayaan usii salaxayaa B_G... ;)

:D Adigu Juje, ma waxaad aaminsatahay, Cabdulahi dadka uu waalidka u yahay kaliyah ayaa taageeraan oo ummada kale oo Soomaalida ah isku mabda' Cabdulaahi ma noqon karaan? ii sheeg?

Republic Of California

Juje   

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

Adigu Juje, ma waxaad aaminsatahay, Cabdulahi dadka uu waalidka u yahay kaliyah iney taageeraan?

Iyo sheegatada

^^^Hadee ummada Somaaliya kala bar, haday Cabdulaahi sheegato...waa laguu yaabaa adiga iyo mo'oryaan gardheerta aad isku mabda'a qalafsan aa wadaagtaan. icon_razz.gif

Republic Of California