Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

we will rule from alaska to chile to solomon Island

Fabregas   

quote al-jazeera:Somali fighters warn Western powers

Abu Mansoor said al-Shabaab will fight "oppression" elsewhere once Ethiopian forces are defeated [AFP]

An armed group battling Ethiopian forces in Somalia has told Al Jazeera it will take its fight beyond the country once it defeats its rivals.

"We are fighting to lift the burden of oppression and colonialism from our country ... We are defending ourselves against enemies who attacked us," Abu Mansoor, the leader of the al-Shabab's movement, said.

"Once we are successful with that we will fight on and finish oppression elsewhere on earth," he said.

Al-Shabab, meaning youth, split last year from the Islamic Courts Union which controlled much of Somalia, including the capital Mogadishu, until it was pushed out by government and Ethiopian troops in 2006.

It has since retaken large areas of central and southern Somalia and is putting increased pressure of the transitional government, which exercises little control from its base in the town of Baidoa.

'Islamic rule'

In Marka, just 90km from the capital Mogadishu, Ibrahim Almaqdis, one of the fighters told Al Jazeera: "We wish to tell Bush and our opponents our real intentions.

In depth

Somali fighters undeterred

"We will establish Islamic rule from Alaska and Chile to South Africa, Japan, Russia, the Solomon Islands and all the way to Iceland, be warned, we are coming."

Abu Mansoor said that al-Shabab's ranks had been bolstered by foreign fighters and urged others to join, saying that a core principle of the group was that all Muslims are citizens of Somalia.

"Many have already died fighting our cause and many others are here with us," he said.

"We shall welcome any Muslim from any part of the world who wants to join us. We will allow him to wed our daughters and share our farms."

The group was created in 2001 by four Somali men who had trained in Afghanistan and is listed as a "terrorist organisation" by the United States.

Relative peace

The Islamic Courts Union brought relative peace to the Horn of Africa nation during its six months in control, enforcing strict laws and renewing hopes that the Somalia would become stable enough to allow aid agencies the freedom to operate.

However, their defeat by the Ethiopian and government forces has brought renewed violence as various anti-government forces have mounted near-daily attacks.

In Marka, Al Jazeera found people welcoming al-Shabab and dressing their children like the fighters who have been the only people to bring some semblance of peace to Somalia in recent years.

More than one million people have been displaced by the fighting in Somalia, one third of the population rely on emergency food aid and the chaos has helped fuel kidnappings and piracy off the coast

They will fight oppression in Iceland, Solomon Island, Alaska and Chile.... Yaa la oppression lagu hyaa oo dhulkaas kaga jira...Fighting Ethiopian in your land waaba sax, laakiin dagaal baan waligey wadayaa waa qar iska tuur. Muslimiin ha noo imaadaan iyo dhulkaan qofkastaa iska leh waa waxa Afghan u joogaan 1000s of NATO troops. Their PR machine is not working nor is it helping them. They rather be quite and just fight with the Ethios.

Waryee Poster, waa adigu kuma? Don't tell me inaad cimaamada aa soo badalatay. Abuu appeaser kaa tahay mahaan dhahaa. :D

Ninka Alaska iyo solomon islands ka hadlaayo, mayaqaanaan sida wax loo qoro oo waxna loo aqriyo?

Can he spell chile? Better yet, can he identify the location of the solomon islands in the world map? How about you poster? Guide me in the world map and point where the solomon islands is located, and no google map cheat sheet.

Niman illiterate eh, oo basuuko qoorta saarteen aa waxey ka hadlaayaan how they will marry their women to foreigners, as thought they have power to accomplish such absurdity.

Abuu Mansoor looks like inuu qubeys ubaahan yahay, despicable human being that he is and all.

Kashafa   

^^ She ain't cold. She's crazy-in-love is what she is.

Abuu Mansoor looks like inuu qubeys ubaahan yahay, despicable human being that he is and all

Man, even you are swooning over Main Man Mansoor. What does this guy have over chicks ? Over on another Somali forum, ppl were discussing, and I'm not making this up, how "hot" Abu Mansoor is. One girl said he had, and I quote, "loads of sex-appeal".

And now, here we have Sista-Girl LG showing the classical symptom of lovesickness: insulting the object of her affections. The more insults, the deeper the affection. When you say "he looks like inuu qubays uu baahanyahay", it means......never mind...but u get the point.

LG, we can all read through your long-time fixation with Abu Mansoor(archive search, LG + Abu Mansoor); you have fallen, hard weliba, for Shaykhul Mujaahideen. It's all good, sista. Love happens. It's real. But, you don't have to languish over unrequited love. When daughter of Nabi Shucayb first saw Nabi Muusaa, she was impressed with his strength, honour, and manliness; so she went back to her father and said: "Yaa abati is'ta'jarhu in'a khayra man is'ta'jarta al'qawwiyul ameen".

And when he arrived at the watering (place) in Madyan, he found there a group of men watering (their flocks), and besides them he found two women who were keeping back (their flocks). He said: "What is the matter with you?" They said: "We cannot water (our flocks) until the shepherds take back (their flocks): And our father is a very old man."

24. So he watered (their flocks) for them; then he turned back to the shade, and said:"O my Lord! truly am I in (desperate) need of any good that Thou dost send me!"

25. Afterwards one of the (damsels) came (back) to him, walking bashfully. She said: "My father invites thee that he may reward thee for having watered (our flocks) for us." So when he came to him and narrated the story, he said: "Fear thou not: (well) hast thou escaped from unjust people."

26. Said one of the (damsels): "O my (dear) father! engage him on wages: truly the best of men for thee to employ is the (man) who is strong and trusty"....

27. He said: "I intend to wed one of these my daughters to thee, on condition that thou serve me for eight years; but if thou complete ten years, it will be (grace) from thee. But I intend not to place thee under a difficulty: thou wilt find me, indeed, if Allah wills, one of the righteous

You see, LG ? That could be you and Abu Mansoor, walking on the soft sands of Liido beach, watching the sun set on a Free Mogadisho(inshallah), dreaming about a lifetime together, raising a family of believers, a family thoroughbred warriors.

But you gotta stop this whole grrrl-power feminazi schtick of insulting the guy you love, thinking that's gonna make you get over him.

Here's what you gotta do:

A) Acknowledge your feelings for Abu Mansoor. You're crazy about him. You scour the Internets everyday hoping a new picture of him turns up. You gotta admit this. Lie to us if you want to, swear that your heart doesn't do gymnastics at the sight of Mansoor holding a press conference, but please, do not lie to yourself.

B) Accept the fact that in order to be with the man of your dreams, you're gonna have to take the 4th wife slot. That means there are 3 women ahead of you on seniority points. True and enduring love demands sacrifices. So what if you only get to see Boo Mansoor once a week, is true love not worth it, sister ?

C) Have your Wali(gaurdian) contact Abu Mansoor. Write a letter telling him how much you admire him and his young buckin' steady gunnin' thorougbreds for standing strong, a stand history will forever remember, in defense of Deen'ta, Dal'ka, and Dad'ka, and at a time when lesser men, of Gun'nimmo stock and persuasion, were busying making flimsy excuses to rationalise their infamy. Tell him all that. And then ask if the 4th wifey slot is still available and if he is still taking application for that position.

D) Get married. Live happily ever after and all that. Name your first child after me: Kashka :D

NG, dood fiican aa noo socotay on the Recolonization of Somalia thread, i'll get back to it soon as I can.

Fabregas   

Lazie, I couldn't answer your questions since I am not a mind reader nor do I know the people in the video. If you want to know those answers, send them an email or move to Somalia. Hadi kale, your cadaan is mood- my butt is whiter than thou attitude, I am a mode little citizen, who spies on Somalis collecting tax benefit approach, is getting rather tedious and predictable. Do you think galadu will give you more christmas presents the more ad muslimka caydid? Please comment on the topic at hand or move on. And for your information, Nabi Mohamed was an illitrate. Do you think just because you went to school with white people or that you brushed your teeth with a toothbrush, that you can not be a despicable human being yourself?

Kashafa   

^^ My Man, Kooshin Balaq-Balaq :D:D Exams been kickin' my butt, abti. Athiga, what u been upto ? Pimpin' female family members so that Ethiopia protects Puntland ? How's that enterprise goin' ? Do you think the cost-benefit ratio is worth it ? How much are y'all sellin' for ? Seriously, mayn. What's the latest price ?

I didn't think it was possible to get any lower, but Yusufite d.h.a.b.h.o.d.h.i.l.i.f.s always find a way to plunge to new depths.

Tyrone Biggums

Perhaps if you weren't busy selling yourself for some crack, you'd do better tuugyaho. Same here man exams have been brutal, but I'm all done. Adiga, i'm guessing you majored in moryanimo/billiqo studies. How's that going for you?

No one is lower than the coward al shabab and their supporters.

Kashafa   

^^ :D I'm still waiting on the price-index. How much ?

P.S: Did you read the thread I linked to and watch the video ? Your thoughts ?

Tyrone biggums

I have no interest in listening to that nonsense.

Listen you son of an isbaaro operator, Puntland people are civilized people who have built a prosperous region, while you people are uncouth savages selling each other and killing each other, marka wipe that smirk off your face. Puntlanders are way ahead of you.

Kashafa   

Aight, homey. Whatever makes you feel better. Gun'nimo is a heavy burden, IsQancis has been proven to alleviate it.

In case you didn't watch the vid, it tells the story of a TFG official who offered his wife to an Ethiopian military officer. Sad, tragic, and most importantly,telling. But if you feel you got to defend the TFG officer and justify his pimpin' as "being gracious to his superior", I understand, like i said, whatever makes you feel better, whatever makes you sleep at night, it's all good.

Here's the million dollar question tho: Would you do the same thing if Ethiopia promised Puntland it's independence ? Come on, abti. Tell the truth. Be honest with yourself. Morals, conciences, Islam, dhaqan, what is all that compared to Puntland getting it's independence as a qabiil-state ? I mean, traditionally, throughout history, people usually fought, bled, and died for their freedom, laakin you Yusufites dhbdhlifs seem to have developed a new formula(Pimpin' for Freedom) that involves no fighting and no bleeding. Amazing. :D

Oz   

It didn't make sense whatsoever, the brother needs a reality check.

Why can't he and his associates make jihad on establishing peace in the country before going there.

utter nonesense!