Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

“We hate the Shabab,” said mother, Amina Abdullahi Mohamed

Peacenow   

“They are like rabid dogs,” said Dahir Mohamed, a shopkeeper, who still has puffy, oddly circular scars on his face from where he says young Shabab fighters bit him.

They will lose, run of to your arab master.

''The Shabab seem to be rapidly ruining any chances of that. Defections, double-crossings and internal strife are increasingly plaguing their movement, according to many Somalis.''

The tide is turning against the arab lovers.

Public executions and gruesome amputations are ways they hold the population in check. Most Somalis are conservative Muslims, but they chafe under the Shabab’s austere Salafi version of Islam.

Rightly so.

“Ismael Khalif Abdallah,” the fighters said, reading out the boy’s name, “is a thief. He has been robbing people. It’s time to punish him.”

For the next 10 minutes, the men sawed through Ismael’s wrist bones. Then they cut off his foot. Just recounting the pain and terror makes Ismael’s hairless face break out in sweat.

While their arab masters hide and laugh.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/24/world/africa/24somalia.html?hp

Rightly so.

@Peacenow,

I bear witness to the truth that there is no god except Allah alone [with no partner or associate] and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.

Do you also bear witness to this twin declaration of faith?

Peacenow   

Originally posted by Shaakirullaah:

quote:Rightly so.

@Peacenow,

I bear witness to the truth that there is no god except Allah alone [with no partner or associate] and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.

Do you also bear witness to this twin declaration of faith?
Religion is a personal matter for me. What I believe in is no one's business. I don't care similarly what you get unto privately.

My true response to you is that, would you deny that the Shaaab organisation is led by arabs and foreign jihadists who engage in terror against the people?

Look, you criticized others' beliefs by openly judging on what the article described as 'Salafi version of Islam'.

However, you seem too be to cowardly to clarify and defend your own position.

Do not hide behind personal concerns and evading questions; Just make your position clear so we know where you stand.

Are you Muslim? Yes or no.

Thankful   

People like Peacenow are a dime a dozen. They can be found on many forums and websites spewing their hatred attacking Islam! They usually pretend they are Muslim or former Muslims and then they attack the religion directly or indirectly.

Even his location is trying to insult us!

which say's " Milan, Italy. I work I don't get benefits."

With the internet people like him have finally found a perfect way of promoting their messages of hate and concealing their identities.

Peacenow   

Are you saying that by critiquing Shabab that one is anti-islam.

Do you deny that the commanders and leaders of Shabab are foreign, many of them arabs. Do you deny that?

@Archdemos,

No, you misunderstand me.

The article states:

Most Somalis are conservative Muslims, but they chafe under the Shabab’s austere Salafi version of Islam.

He responded and said:

Rightly so.

So he is judging others with regard to their beliefs, while at the same time avoiding and refusing to clarify his own faith, let alone any way or denomination.

@Peacenow,

Stop hiding and answer the question.

Are you muslim? Yes or no.

Thankful   

Peacenow,

I am talking about your disgusting posts in the past, would you like me to refresh your memory?

peacenowSOL

The title was One in Four is a MUSLIM (Allahu Akbar).

and the post you responded with said Nothing to celebrate. The less of these backwards creeps the better.

Than you said:

You are typical of your worthless lot. First of all. You are a failure, your society and what it stood it for. You have no right to even partake in normal society. Yes you and your female genitalition abuse and a culture that has amounted to nil.

It's funny you abuse my post when you write from 'London'.

It's nice living in a rich, peaceful CHRISTIAN country isn't it?

Is your stomach full?? You bet. Nearly 80% of your kind there are on somekind of benefits. Paid for by Christians.

Funny how you don't move to Pakistan or Saudi and live a true Shariah life. That would be too painful, wouldn't it??

Peacenow,

You are not fooling anyone, your weak attempt at concealing your true motives have failed. You preach hate by trying to deceive who you are; just give it a rest!

Peacenow   

Everything I said in that post is true. Name one fundamentalist islamist self sustaining country.

Fundamentalists like you are very adept at using the very same media that explores free speech and thought, while attempting to shut it down. Everything is reduced to simplistic and juvenile argument like are you 'Muslim or not'.

How very clever.

Any critique of policy is deemed anti-islam if deviates from 1% of their thought process is attempted to be closed.

What part of my explanations don't you understand.

Castro   

Peacenow, we don't really care what religion you are for whichever it is, you are a liability. It's is your mindless bigotry that is offensive. So go away and leave us to our backwardness.

What self respecting, civilized European wants to hang around backward Muslims who worship hairy Arabs anyway?

Leave and let us be. We don't want you or your foul opinions here. Hang around your fellow working-and-not-getting-benefits bigots in Milan.

Peacenow   

Castro why should I go away. I'm Somali, i'm entitled to my opinion and I want to express it with like minded people. Why should a person who doesn't agree with your views or a few others. Cause the vast majority here, are silent readers have to leave.

If you can't articulate a coherent argument and islamists never can. Which is why they always lose proper debate, then perhaps it is you that should look at themselves in the mirror.