Sign in to follow this  
Jamelia

The object of my desire

nafta   

Zephy ...I do have to admit girl, those shoes take my breath away, seriously. It's kinda hard to breathe through your nose when you're mouth is touching the floor whilst gawking at those fine creation... sigh

Araweello and 7....I got a replica of the chloe bag which I never wear. Replica's make you look like a cheap Z lister with Jodi Marsh as a stylist.

P.S. For verification purposes: In case you're sharpening those nails and putting on the vaseline, I'm in no way implying you're cheap or a Z lister

^^ I know. They are mouthwatering. I could stare at them for hours. But I can never make myself go out and buy a pair. Several hundred pounds on a pair of shoes is sooo indulgent it's almost sinful. I'm afraid I will get hit by a bolt of lightening as soon as I leave the shop, and I will die before I have even had the pleasure of wearing them. :(

Femme Fatale,

Mmm...I have that same fantasy at least once a month. And it usually includes a move to New Zealand (just for the scenery). Then I sort of remember that I can't live without 24-hour supermarkets, excellent Thai take-aways and monthly pedicures. Not exactly conducive to country-living.

Castro   

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

... excellent Thai take-aways ...

Mmmm. Thai food. My favorite. Also Vietnamese and Japanese. Iyo canjeero.

Baluug   

U a crazy guy,Fidel.There are about 20 Vietnamese women where I work and when I go into the lunchroom at 7:00,I swear it smells like about 20 cats have just died!!It reeks so bad,I have to make a mad dash for the smoke room(yes,we can still smoke inside,HAHA!).That is the only benefit of smoking,that I don't have to smell that crap all lunch break.In other words,I don't know how you can even stand looking at that stuff,let alone eat it.As for me,my menu is BAASTO,BARIIS,iyo Tiiboon steak and baked potato.

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

Femme Fatale

Mmm...I have that same fantasy at least once a month. And it usually includes a move to New Zealand (just for the scenery). Then I sort of remember that I can't live without 24-hour supermarkets, excellent Thai take-aways and monthly pedicures. Not exactly conducive to country-living.

Zephrine: dream big sugar, dream big. :cool: I am honestly getting sick of the city life. No more concrete, traffic jams, rude people, etc. You can always slip there during the weekends. Compromise sugar...and it would be damn worth it. :D

I heard Norway is breathtaking. Hows that for a thought?

6997-norway.jpg

^^ Could be nice, I suppose. Certainly looks nice.

Zephrine
: dream big sugar, dream big.

Ah..but dreaming BIG is the problem! To live in the country you have to think small.

Worse when I get one of those fantasies...I can almost see myself baking pies! Powerful image. Immediately makes me draw my already-prepared noose nearer...just in case.

Castro   

Originally posted by waryaa_liibaanow:

U a crazy guy,Fidel.There are about 20 Vietnamese women where I work and when I go into the lunchroom at 7:00,I swear it smells like about 20 cats have just died!!It reeks so bad,I have to make a mad dash for the smoke room(yes,we can still smoke inside,HAHA!)

Dude, Vietnamese soups, also known as Pho, are probably the best light meal of any cuisine. The ones I like are made with beef. Raw at first but it cooks in the boiling hot soup right at your table. Mmmmmmm, nirvana. I don't know about cats and what else people eat. I can't say I like or hate it. Never had cat and don't plan to either. But Salmon sashimi. Now that's the SH!T. Anyhoo, try it. You just might like it.