Sign in to follow this  
Jamelia

The object of my desire

Legend,

LoL..sure. :D

Pucca,

simple minds simply can not understand the mix of fashion and comfort.

Fashion and comfort in the same sentence? Surely not? :eek:

Nafta, if you liked those shoes, you might like these too. I love them. I would sell my nan for them. Patrick Cox is a very talented designer.

ss_02.gif

Tuujiye   

My little sister is still a live....pucca aka u know who baro....lol..kaalay shimee hindi ama pakistani noqotay?...dharkaan aad u qabtid in aa meerijaan ku jirtid maxaad u faaninee..saan maa kuu danbeesay? fiiri kabahaan aad u qabtid doontii nabi nuux.......cuudu bilaah

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Originally posted by nafta:

...You bought the actual bag? How much did you spend on it? I too would buy it if I had one and a half grand to spare
redface.gif

Nafta, are you implying I cant?

Anyways, mine cost 39.99 pounds from Aldo and was every inch the same! redface.gif

Jamelia   

Nafta.......I just bought an exact replica of the chloe silverado bag,,,Mine is green it's from The Next Directory......And its a bargain at 24.99. :D:D Why spend 500 plus on it when you can have exactly the same for a 20th of what it would cost.

Originally posted by SubZero:

^^Playing hard to get is so yesterday's news
:D

Zub..sxb..Dude..cant let a girl get info out of me just like that... besides...i need to know what is in it for me...na'mean..

Cheers

Pucca   

digital_cameras.jpg

hp%20camera%20850.jpg

4.jpg

digital photography is my #1 desire...these little numbers will have me flipping my card sooooooooo fast whenever i go to future shop. which is why my mother has banned any more cameras or camcorders from entering the house. *sigh* sucks...oh well, still mouth watering, must add an hp 7.0 megapixel Dcam to collection sometime soon...

Tuujiyee:

My little sister is still a live....pucca aka u know who baro....lol..kaalay shimee hindi ama pakistani noqotay?...dharkaan aad u qabtid in aa meerijaan ku jirtid maxaad u faaninee..saan maa kuu danbeesay? fiiri kabahaan aad u qabtid doontii nabi nuux.......cuudu bilaah

stylekeyga aa ku cajibiyeey maadiska-tiraahdid? *sigh*

argh! my awful somali, thou shall not laugh at my lame attempt! :mad:

Gediid   

Originally posted by Cawo:

My object of desire has to be

2005 Jaguar XKR

JaguarXKRCelebration1.jpgjaguar-jan19.gif

Though I prefer manual gear
;)

Finally a woman with a "real" desire....Way to go Cawo.... :D

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

ss_02.gif
[/QB]

Lord!!! Those shoes are gonna give me a heart attach!!!

There is one thing I love and fantasize about all others. A house/cottage surrounded by the mountains, body of water, and woods. I would do almost anything to live there. Alone, with family, doesnt matter. *sigh* *drools*

cottage.jpg

PeachMists.jpg

AutumnalMarsh.jpg

thefawns.JPG

meadow%20S%20Alps.jpg

A wildflower filled meadow as a backyard where I raise horses, chickens, cats, and one gaurd dog. I love it! Then after I'm done with my days chores, going out and sitting on the porch watching the sun lower itself behind the mountains and colour the sky a brilliant orange-red.

A food and flower garden, trees to climb and hang swings, water to swim in all the privacy one could possibly want, the occasional wild animal, stinging fresh air, and beauty that can drop you to your knees. Tell me what can be better than that?

P.S. I love those kind of paintings too. Always makes my heart skip a beat. Absolutely beautiful.