Sign in to follow this  
Jamelia

The object of my desire

Jamelia   

10031_index.jpg

What more can I say......The new must have item of the season... a pair of CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN's ....with the trademark red sole.. smile.gif

Ladies list your object of desire,,,,,,,Don't hold back now ;)

Jamelia   

9573_index.jpg

^^^^^^^^^ Missioni...one of my favourite designer if I had the money

10035_index.jpg

Some more lovely things that come with a hefty price tag

nafta   

104809302.jpg

A Chloe Silverado Bag

Doesn't that look gorgeous. Do they have to be so ridiculously expensive?

Pucca   

the purses are hot but the shoes? are yall 5'2 or something? gosh :eek: ! aint nothing better than flats and this summer flats never looked better!

Originally posted by Arawello:

ooh that dress....mama miya it looks too good i could eat it lol
smile.gif

Just so you know, eating it would significantly reduce its value. smile.gif

I don't care much for the Chloe bag, and the price is ridiculous. But apparently there are cheaper alternatives, though Chloe doesn't seem too pleased about it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/07/22/nbags22.xml&sSheet=/news/2005/07/22/ixhome.html

The first bag and the first shoe are amazing and normally I don't even like green, but my oh my, would I gladly pawn my mother off for a pair of those little delights.

Jamelia   

Arawello,,,,, that skirt is great but don't you think that the shorter version unfortunately looks better?

11046_index.jpg

Burberry^^^^^^..Not too keen on Burberry..maybe I associate it with all things CHAV...But I rather like this bag

^^^, I agree with you, the skirt would have been defined better had it been shorter than that length displaced in the picture. This way, only shoes to wear it with is flat, as it appears in the pic, but had the skirt been shorter, then the shoes would have been a whole another story.

Getting back to all of those materials that have been posted so far...as part of your desire, don't you girls want to be realistic and post something that you still desire but affordable, no sense in dreaming girls...

RX_RL01026_wht_det.jpg

I just bought them in black, unfortunately the black isn't available in the site.

Affordable, tasty and kudos to Kenneth COle, the minute I saw I just had to have it, its called apple cedar made in brazil. only $69 prize tag. Did I mention comfortable to walk on, believe it.

(I am set for the rest of the season)

Originally posted by nafta:

104809302.jpg

A Chloe Silverado Bag

Doesn't that look gorgeous. Do they have to be so ridiculously expensive?

Funnily enough, I bought this bag yesterday. And I'm not even into trends and mainstream fashion. :D

My object of desire? What I dream about day and night? My own minimalist, monochrome flat in Fulham, SW6, of course. Aren't these interiors to-die-for?

711z.jpg

unicz01.jpg722z.jpg709z.jpg

Link

I know...it's completely unattainable! :(

*Starts weeping*

Viking   

Zephy,

Contemporary but very sterile! It is important to sustain an equilibrium when opting for a contemporary interior design.