Sign in to follow this  
Mudug

Should i knock him

Mudug   

Well this is crazy... i met a Abdi in the basketball game... cool and very nice dude, he told me he liked how i play the game and cool i am.. any ways we become friends... little do you know one day this dude and i was driving around When i have seen this girl looking fab..... so i jumped of the car and started talking to her and after a while she gave me the number... and the rest was history.... so one day he was like dude this girl ain't right for you.. she was a bad girl ever since High School in Canada.... so i didn't believe him till i was at her crip one day... so i kinda back off.. i started to ignore her calls... untill one day i completly erase her from my phone and returned her calls.... the moral of the story is he was madly in love with her and i didn't know until one day i saw them together in the Mall watching movies.. i was shocked and i am still is shocked so what should i do... should i knock him out.. beat him in his own game Try to get the girl back no matter what the out come is??????

Faheema.   

Wow… you got a lot on your mind haven’t you… Mudug …maybe it’s time to get a new set of friends…

Just out of curiosity…is it the same guy who’s having marital problems on the other thread….if that’s him... Knock him out and you and the girl can live happily ever after. smile.gif

Just make sure you remove number 9 and number 1 from your phone keypad. ;)

hodman   

well he didn't force you to stop hanging out with her you chose to play along when you fell for his insinuations....then again you didn't say what happened when you were at her crib, so maybe you are justified in backing off whatever it is you saw musta made think what he said was true.

Either way if you fall for what someone says about your girl without giving her a fair chance methinks you did deserve to lose her.

Why exactly do you want her back though just so your ex-friend can't have her or did you just discover you had dormant feelings for her :confused:

Tuujiye   

Waraa Mudug marax ayaa tahay sxb...you are a rookie and your boy waa rageedi.. ignore her call kulahaa.. son even if you don't want the girl any more, you keep her on the side..you never when xaaji dhagax will get sensitife ya'knooooooooooow!!!!!kkkkkkkkk..waraa respect to your boy..your week.. and coming here and asking for advice shows how week you are..kkkkkkkkkkk..jk..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

LadyLuck   

well..what you did was kinda foolish in the first place judging the girl before you even got a chance to know what kinda girl she was..So i dont think you got any right beating the dude up..or trying to get the girl back.

Think of this as a lesson next time don’t prejudge someone :(

Sky   

waryaa Mudug you got played loool. If I was him, I would have done the same thing. And if I were you, I would knock his teeth out and blast his forehead. You won't get the girl back with it, but there are more than 3 billion women. 50% of the women are eligible for your game. 80% of them are actually legal. 60% of them are beautiful. And 2% of them are also intelligent. If you calculate all that, you'll still have 100 million women that are waiting for your call.

PS. waryaa what happened in the house that made you back off? You saw dead bodies in her basement or something?

Mudug   

Dang you guys are correct wallahi... i got played... so the story didn't stop their... i was chillaxing think of what to do... then i called my ex (who is still my friend) told her what happend.. i found out one thing about women they know alot and they are good with advises.. so she advise me to call her and be cool with her and do my thing.. may be some thing my come up.... so i did that guess what... jiqq ayaa lay gaga dhigay.... so i called her again and again and again... finaly she said she didn't want to talk to me.. so i went to her crip... leave her a flower and and a note stating that i was and still madly in love with her...... after wards she called and said

S: hello Mudug

M: Hello Saida.

S: After all why did it take you this long to call me.

M: sis you know i really like so much.and i have made a mistake.

S: i don't know if i can ever trust you again.

M: You don't have to trust me again..even if you don't want to get back with me is cool... just let s sit down and talk about what happened in some place..

S: Okey

M: see you tomorrow

S: bye

Now i really don't know what to say when i see her.... what should i say and how should i break the ice.... holla back folks

Juxa   

brother mudug(honourable name there) what exactly do u want from this lady? is it all game for you? or you just cant deal the other dude outsmarted you.

nabsi ha galin, you did not like this lady to begin with and dumped her at first chance. if you genuinely care someone you will be mature enough to find it for yrself. hence let her go and get on with her life. games are no good, and you wont sleep better knowing you hurt someone bt your ego is bck on track.

subxanalah, be fair

You're in a mess, bro. Relation issue never seems to amaze me.

However if you like true advise I would tell you to change your life-style to a more morally and compatible way with our religion which is Islaam.

THe girl is history and the guy that took her asaga maalinta qiyaamo la waydiin dona if he persuits an illegal relationship with a woman who isn't marry to him.

Listen to my advice respect our muslim values and don't ever go near zinaa (Fornication) think about your female relatives your mum, sisters, aunts and grannies.

Do you want them to suffer from the same fait the girl has suffered when you dumped her. Don't call back the girl and cut all the possilbe links with her unless you don't want a genuine and halaal marriage with her.

Don't play with your muslim and somali sisters. We're muslims and not North-americans nor Europeans we have to respect our relgion and if you're not relgious think about the consequeces of your actions.

You sleep with a girl and I promise you that someone another dude will sleep with your sisters and other female relatives. Have you ever thought about this Mudug.

It's like takin an overdraft for every penny you take you have to pay it back. You can relax and have fun with a young girl in a nice decorated room and nice sheet but I also promis you that one of your female relatives will be taken in some dark corner near the rubbish dump, so think about your actions.

And about the dude change friends totally. Only seek Halaal means to satisfy your urge my friend and Iam not implying that you did or do something wrong but the very posibility of having a girlfriend is soemthign accpetable.

Baluug   

I'll give you 2 pieces of advice:

1. Get some friends you can trust.

2. Don't listen to your friends when they try to get between you and your woman.

Nephissa   

Certainly, you lack the ability to have your "own mind." If you'r that weak minded, that you'r listening to other people, then you deserve to have your friend mowing your lawn. Heck I would too.

Katrina   

LOL, you poor child. You've most likely met the target by now but be careful of what you say coz it can't be taken back. Remember you have no idea how much she knows. This meeting will be the litmus test. Most companies have a techincal or management ladder...women place men on either the friendship or relationship ladder but remember lateral moves are risky business with the male usually falling into the abyss of rejection, so beware of the female mind.

Good Luck