Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

General Duke of SOL welcomes the appointment of Omar AbdiRashid as PM

hanbalyo_sharmarke.jpg

After much consultation with my colleagues and fellow Somali's with regards to the background of the new PM.

After examining the political situation of the country as a whole and Puntland in particular.

I will give my tentative support to Dr Omar AbdiRashid Ali Sharmarke, I wish him and President Sharif well. I also hope that he will build a cabinet based on ability and merit and not on personal affiliation. The new team must reach out to the armed groups to Al Shabaab and Hizbul Islaam in order to stabilize the country. Federalism is the key and building strong locally based admins like Puntland should be the short term goal.

Good luck and may Allah [sWT]Bless Somalia and its government.

Coloow   

Two questions

1: Who are you? a narcissist?

2: Would you have supported him if he was not from "Puntland" and if president (dictator in the making "D-aboole") wouldn't have endorsed him?

I second Genral Duke. Alaah subxaanahu watacaa laa wuxuu leeyahay. Adiicu laaha wadhiicu rasuula iyo wa ulul maru minkum. maadaam madaxdii puntland ay adheecda waan ku qasbanahay in aan taageerno dowlada sheekh shariif iyo Dr omar cabdi rashiid.

Coloow   

Originally posted by Garyaqaan*:

I second Genral Duke. Alaah subxaanahu watacaa laa wuxuu leeyahay.
Adiicu laaha wadhiicu rasuula iyo wa ulul maru minkum.
maadaam madaxdii puntland ay adheecda waan ku qasbanahay in aan taageerno dowlada sheekh shariif iyo Dr omar cabdi rashiid.

Sideey kaa noqotay? Aaway maskaxdaada? Should you follow dawladda Puntland in every decision?

This is the problem of somalia; the thoughts and decisions of our sheikh, our politician, our learned, our ****** are made from a tribal approach!

Originally posted by General Duke:

hanbalyo_sharmarke.jpg

After much consultation with my colloquies and fellow Somali's with regards to the background of the new PM.

After examining the political situation of the country as a whole and Puntland in particular.

I will give my tentative support to Dr Omar AbdiRashid Ali Sharmarke, I wish him and President Sharif well. I also hope that he will build a cabinet based on ability and merit and not on personal affiliation. The new team must reach out to the armed groups to Al Shabaab and Hizbul Islaam in order to stabilize the country. Federalism is the key and building strong locally based admins like Puntland should be the short term goal.

Good luck and may Allah [sWT]Bless Somalia and its government.

Just in case,You have a change of heart inshallah,3 years down the road,I am here to shame you(again) :D:D

Still though,The Duke's endorsment is really relevant. icon_razz.gif

Kashafa   

Federalism is the key and building strong locally based admins like Puntland should be the short term goal.

Federalism will be the death-knell of Somalia. It will never be tolerated. It will never be accepted.

Solution: One strong central government, just like we had in the '70s when we were the 2nd strongest military power in all of Africa. Only this time(pay attention here, peacnik/dh.b.lif nutjobs), only this time, instead of a nepotic, atheist, secular goverment operating on the tenents of Marxism-Leninism, there will be a Islamic central government operating under Kitaab-ul-Allah Wa Sunnata-Rasoolih. Provinces will have governors/Amiirs appointed by the central government. Example: Abu Bakr Al-Zaylaci is the current governor of the Kismayo reigion(not just city), his term is about to come to an end, another governor will be appointed, or he will get another term in office. That's the model that will be extended to all of Somalia.

I know this sticks a fork in many of your qabiil-ridden throats, but um, choke on it. That's how it's gonna be, inshallah.

NinBrown   

good luck to the new PM, time will tell if he was a good choice or not.

Kash...for someone who is fighting for a islamic state, you don't display an islamic manner and all you do is curse and swear. Therefore we wouldnt want your version of Islam.

As president Sharif has shown there is a place for diplomacy in Islamic politics.

Kashafa is only mad because adeer Xasan Dahir is mad, adeer Federalisam is a form of government that can get the best use out of the land and meet local needs.

As for the fale "we were second strongest" in Africa who are you deluding? Somalia was never anything but a basket case that was mismanaged by the central government and we had a single city and everything else was garabage.

Anyhow the Shariah can be applied to a federal structure as well as a centralised one.

Its all about progress, you are talking about fantasy and angry because adeer Xasan is still in Asmara waging the clan Jihad.

Originally posted by [Waranle]:

quote:Originally posted by Garyaqaan*:

I second Genral Duke. Alaah subxaanahu watacaa laa wuxuu leeyahay.
Adiicu laaha wadhiicu rasuula iyo wa ulul maru minkum. maadaam madaxdii puntland ay adheecda waan ku qasbanahay in aan taageerno dowlada sheekh shariif iyo Dr omar cabdi rashiid.

Sideey kaa noqotay? Aaway maskaxdaada? Should you follow dawladda Puntland in every decision?

This is the problem of somalia; the thoughts and decisions of our sheikh, our politician, our learned, our ****** are made from a tribal approach!
boss waxaan umaleeynaay ilaa iyo hada u heestaa in qofkast maskaxdiisa uu xor u yahay. Sidaa daraadee ma dhibaa ku jira rayigeega hadaan kahadlay oo xataa aan aayada qur aan ah ku cabirtay.

You are intitled to your opinion mate. Therefore i suport the decition made by Dr faroole.

Kashafa   

for someone who is fighting for a islamic state, you don't display an islamic manner and all you do is curse and swear. Therefore we wouldnt want your version of Islam.

I'm human, abti, riddled with flaws and shortcomings. 'Rhetorical flourishes' :D are one of them. Don't mistake the actions of flawed muslims(aniga oo ugu horeeyo) with the beauty and nobility of Islam and Islamic Shareeca.

Mida labaad, I respect your right to your opinion, but as far as the situation on the ground in Somalia, the Sons of Somalia aren't really taking a survey of your preferences. They're not asking for votes or corrupt qabiil politics like the farce in Ja'Booty where MPs were voting in qabiil blocs. They're issuing commands and setting up admins, the latest of them being the admin Gedo. They're not taking orders from sell-out scholars or the Antarnashanal Kamoonity or the Holy Saviour Himself. They're in the business of progress: acting, doing, building, creating, striving while the rest of you clan-ridden peaceniks are talking(afmiinshaar.com), eating(potbellies galore), bribing, begging for Ethiopian support, dreaming of the failed state of Afweyne, and how to create a updated version of it. No thanks, abti. You and your fellow peaceniks are the last gasp of a dying breed. Enjoy the illusory pomp while you can, for the hour of reckoning draws ever the closer, and your Saviour, Shaykh Hotel, will join your other Saviour, Cabdullahi Amxaar in his mud-hut in Yemen. Disgraced in exile, abandoned by his masters, thrown away like a used condom, living the rest of his life in sheer wretchedness.

In short, it really isn't up to you. Or me. Or kaas xaga ku qayilaayo. Or taas xaga gossip la taagan.

It's up to men who liberated Somalia and painted the grounds of hallow battlefields red with their blood. They decide. They dictate. They rule.

Period.

FARIID   

Waranle,

The PM has hardly finnished giving his acceptance speech and you are already oppossing him. Evryone should be judged on his own merit not his region or tribe( Am not suggesting that both are a liability to the PM).

Would you have supported him if he was not from "Puntland" and if president (dictator in the making "D-aboole") wouldn't have endorsed him?.

Waranle to oppose someone because they share the same qabil with oneself is not sophistication but rather the height of folly and itself reverse Qabyaalad.accusing someone of Qabyaalad everytime they disagree with you is childish.

Next time come up with your counter agurment why Duke should or shouldn't support the PM, playing the qabil card is cheap.