Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Ethiopia troops to leave Somalia soon

I don't read the islamic topics in English sxb. I've enough Kutubs online in Arabic. Again, I don't like to read your wacdi even if you are the last one on this earth. ;)

unknown1   

ok, whats this?

9. Anyone who beleives that some people are permitted to deviate from the Shariah of Muhammad [saw] is an un believer by the word of Allaah Most High (in the meaning):

"And whoever seeks a religion other than Islaam, it will not be accepted of him, and in the hereafter he will be from among the losers." (Soorah Aal-Imraan 3:85)

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Afr0 GirL:

..the jabiso will kick my a$$ and

Afro,

I wish I was jabiso then. How lucky!

Unknown

Sheekh Indhacadde ka hadh haddaad amaan iga rabtid. You must know the man still had the option of surrendering to Axmaaro and Anti-islamic America and enjoy his 'gang day' loots. If his conscince led him to persue a different path, why must his past haunt him. You may not regard him in par with the illustrious Abu-Mansoor, but he is not a traitor! Wixii dhexdeena ahaa ka bax saaxiib.

unknown1   

but u now that its true if you dont want sharia that u become a disbeliever.

protect yourself from the shaytaan and protect your family.

Abtigiis   

Afro

Dee tooshka ha idu shidin when I misfire! ka bood! Otherwise, how are things with you? Horta where are your political affiliations? Are you with the Dukes and Emperors or with the sons of the soil like seef-wielding Unkown1, the irreplaceable Kashafa and the fighter Dhubad?

MZanzi   

fariid fariiid dhalay politicaly am with you and the rest who are againts Yeey

xaaladuna waa jam jam adigu bal iska waran baryahan dambe sibaad u farga gaxleeneysa

MZanzi   

Abtigiis war bal BBC dhageeso walaahi qosolka ayaa kaa dhamaanaayo ceeebta maanta ka dhacday

allow ceeb astur ...

loool@i'm still laughing @ this line " CID KAA FUTA XUN MAJIDHO eeyahow eeygo dhalay ..

Abtigiis   

^ Agreed! Unknown! Guul! Sheekh Abu-mansuur is above a man. In the pedigree of Ayroow and others. Indhacadde is not there but he surely did fine by fighting occupation.

Afro

Aad ayaa laguugu fiican yahay walaal! Salaan Kor iyo hoosba iga guddoon. Kolkol unbaa wareeraayee irredemable ha imoodin. Wa'ayo ninka BBC'da ka caytamayaa? I guess YEY? How I relish his demise!

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^He is in Xabashi gone wild video
:D

:D LOOOOOOOOOL sxb, habaar hakasban bil ramadan baa sow dhow ... what a terrible image :D:D:D