Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Ethiopia troops to leave Somalia soon

unknown1 wallahi i can't believe that such words is coming from someone like you, omg.

Afr0 GirL am not even from he's tribe but the man is a somali national hero.

When somalia is liberated he will be given a heros welcome in Mogadisio

unknown1   

xasan, dont want debate cause we must be united even afro but she's into clan. dont forget that we want khilafah not nationalism. i heard that nationalism is xaram. have you watched the film abt cayrow raximahullah? it would be good for you.

By the way, what the hell is wrong with some of you somalis.

Here we have a guy who fought and still fights the ethiopians for us and we abuse him????

Just because General Duke says the Guy is a warlord that does not make him one.

General Duke calls AY a somali national hero, would anyone of you now believe General duke on that?

After a few months believe me we will all start to see General Duke call our beloved Sheikh indhacade a hero, because people like General duke only follow cheer lead for those who have power.

General Duke for the last three years was cheer leading for ethipia, now that ethioopia has been broken he is trying to sound pro-Islamic, looooool.

Sheikh indhacade is a hero and will be celebrated in the history of somalia as one of the men who help liberate our nation.

unknown1, i am with those that fight ethiopia, i am with those that have a nationalistic heart.

Today the somali wadaads are the ones that care about somalia and the somali people.

I am above ****** qabil and i am not General Duke.

Ethiopia hates the somali people, we must all understand that.

unknown1 you are the one that attacked a good man without any evidence and at this critical time.

Such things i only expect from traitors of the likes of General Duke but not of a man of you status.

I demand that you apologise to that man who is today fighting for he's deen and country otherwise i accuse you of being qabil motivated to attack him.

unknown1, walahi fear Allah and admit that you are in the wrong.

All you somalis must understand that ethiopia did not choose to leave somalia but it was forced to start pulling out of somalia because of the strong resistance organised by the Islamic courts and the patriotic somalis.

Ethiopia has done us no favour whatsoever, we are the ones that did ourselves a favour by the help of God.

The Islamic courts will bring back peace and law to somalia, we will restart the somali economy and ensure that the sharia law is used to unite the somali clans.

We would look towards having talks with the new puntland Adim and somaliland about having discussions about a united federal somalia.

The initial priority of the courts is helping the displaced in somalia and allowing them to return to their homes with full support provide.

unknown1   

you cant accuse me of qabiil. i dont have a clan. duke cant fool me. i've never said that indhacade is a warlord. of course we can forgive him. but no debate xasan. we are different abt one thing.

salam aleykum

Gen Duke has some fan base in SOL eh? Why is his name repeated in almost every posts in political section? wooow kudos to the General... ; icon_razz.gif

Fair enough unknown1, but you have to admit that the guy is at this moment in somalia spearheading along with others the liberation of somalia.

Tell me what does Jacaylbaro know????

How dare he attack Sheekh Y.M. Siyaad Indhacadde, while he supports a somaliland admin that is timid towards ethiopia, one that is run by the biggest warlord and a known man that took part in the killings of the 1990s against the people of northern somalia.

Meles does not even need troops in somaliland because he controls them by remote control, always riyaale flys to Addis Abba to take orders.

Sheekh Y.M. Siyaad Indhacadde is too proud for that and has even challenged the ethiopians themselves.

We refuse to be the dogs of ethiopia, we shall not tolerate a third world country giving us orders, hell No.

We will see which of us has the last laugh.