Sign in to follow this  
GAAROODI

LAS CANOD, REPUBLIC OF SOMALILAND (VIDEO)

GAAROODI   

notice the picture of Riyalle in the background.

Somaliland = action (las canod and its people have security, water,development and local government addressing there needs)

Puntland = all talk, " las canod playing in a teenagers football challange".

looooooooooooooooooooooool !

dreamers.

poiuyt   

Garoodi brings to mind this Gore Vidal quote: "It is not enough to succeed. Others must fail."

It isn't enough that Somaliland itches closer to becoming a functional region: other Somali regions must fail all the more, just so that the contrast with Somaliland is all the more stark.

Suppose there was a button that, if pushed, would make Puntland into a prosperous, peaceful and successful region of Somalia, and that it was right in front of Garoodi. Would he push it?

It certainly doesn't look like it. Instead of taking pity on other regions of Somalia still struggling, Garoodi welcomes such failure. It's like a poor man being given pleasure by the sight of people poorer than himself.

GAAROODI   

you are forgetting the point, i dont oppose anyones right to succeed everyone has that right, but succeed in a manner that is guinine not based on lies and cheap talk. My success is visable on the ground you must acknowledge that, i dont talk up my successes they are there to be seen. But when you have muppets running wild on what they are even though they are nothing it is my pleasure to bring them back down to reality.

poiuyt   

Originally posted by GAAROODI:

you are forgetting the point, i dont oppose anyones right to succeed everyone has that right, but succeed in a manner that is guinine not based on lies and cheap talk. My success is visable on the ground you must acknowledge that, i dont talk up my successes they are there to be seen. But when you have muppets running wild on what they are even though they are nothing it is my pleasure to bring them back down to reality.

It's pretty clear that you see any progress or success that Puntland makes as a threat. If Puntland is composed of a bunch of people full of hot air whose claims aren't backed up by reality...why not just ignore and pity them and focus on the region of the country you consider yours? In short, you're a hate monger, and while people in Puntland would probably just shrug their shoulders at any progress that Somaliland makes, it's clear that the idea of Puntland following the foot steps of Somaliland strikes you, for some reason, as a threat. Perhaps because then Somaliland won't be so special anymore in your eyes. Dude, progress and civilization depend upon suppressing the sort of raging hatred you're expressing right now. The success of Somaliland will be, in its own way, ultimately beneficial to the people in Puntland, and vice versa. Think of the big picture here.

poiuyt   

Originally posted by GAAROODI:

I run it that makes it mine.

I see, law of the gun: just the very thing Somalis are struggling to break free from.

poiuyt   

Also, you know that region of Puntland that Somaliland currently holds? If Somaliland is such a democratic place why not let the people of Sool and Santaag determine for themselves who to join?

poiuyt   

By the way, don't think I'm against Somaliland going its own way.

I don't think our people are capable of nationhood, and we might as well go our separate ways (and economically cooperate with each other.)

I'm just against the unending childishness of many Somalilanders who post here, what with their endless "somaliland this, somaliland that" posts/threats. Are you REALLY going to make us hear about every little thing that Somaliland does which shows that the Somaliland government is at least barely functional? Grow up.

Just one tiny correction.

The garad of Cali Sandulle's sub-clan is Garad Jama Garad Ismail Duale. The Abdirashid fellow mentioned in the video is just a sour man who coronated himself. He doesn't represent the community.