Sign in to follow this  
J.Lee

A woman's tale of Woe

-Lily-   

Sounds terribly painful, I once had my eyebrows threaded, and had to stop half way. Thank God for my mothers genes.

hodman   

:D:D:D:D

Hilariuos! My habaryar across the room thought I was crazy laughing at a screen.Waxing anywhere else is bad enough, ;) Wouldn't go there!

Nephissa   

^^You mean rastifari them out, snake braid them, afro americanize them in to tight little rows with beads! That's what 'Going Natural' is, right? 028.gif028.gif

Jimcaale: LMAO I'm in tears! This is why I have yet to try waxing anything other then my brows. I'm afraid that I would be the next person posting a story like this if I did.

Stick with the razor girls (Gillette Mach 3 works best :D ) or better yet laser hair removal. It is getting cheaper now; guess what you don't have to do anything but lay there.

PS: What's with your name? Had a sex change? Jimcaale smells like a dude to me. :D

juba   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

^^You mean rastifari them out, snake braid them, afro americanize them in to tight little rows with beads! That's what 'Going Natural' is, right?
028.gif028.gif

[

not exactly what i had in mind ( :eek: ) why go through all that pain?? to impress a few guys come on now! and its a bikini wax something a muslim girl would never need! ;)

Senora   

LOL, it's like high school again.

That was a funny story, a bit doubtful at times though.

I once had my eyebrows threaded, and had to stop half way.

Its always painful the first time. You really have to get use to it. Try numbing your eyebrows with ice cubes next time.

p.s. Its worth having it clean as a whistle icon_razz.gif