Sign in to follow this  
lol

Ladies Demand Respect

Kool_Kat   

Ok, let me see if I get this correctly... You're saying have some PATIENCE, while my husband is out and about at night... NO WAY... It is said "Sodon guursataa Silac kunool dhaanta"... Or something like that... I rather leave the one who's not appreciating me, and find another... No matter how long it takes... OR Instead of being the one to sit at home and wonder what he is doing, who he's with, where he at, when he's coming home... Girlfriend, I rather be alone and lonely... You bet I'll yell and LEAVE his a$$, if he doesn't get his act together...

The reason for getting married is to be committed to that person... To be each other's world... To be together... And to become each other's best friend, lover, etc... Now if he's out and coming home @5 in the morning... Who is gonna do his job? So coming home 5 in the morning is a big NO NO...

I know ppl should spend sometime apart, with either friends or family... But this should not be everyday... May be once a week to get with your friends... You know to chill, talk, catch up, see a movie or whateva else... But coming home 5in the morning is not what marriage is about...

I would NOT advise any woman to have some patience while her husband comes home 5 or 2 or 12 a.m., Not even 7 or 8... If he's not working he should be at home WITH HIS WIFE...

That's that's...

Xafsa   

Naagtaas walaahi lug iyo gacan baan u taagay. PAtience is a virtue that we should all practice....but chewing qaad and coming home at 5am?!!

Its true that yelling and throwing things is not the solution but must I wait up for him? and with food? If I have to wait up 'till 5am with a plate of food you better believe that b!tch is gonna get his dinner served on his face!!

I for one would just go to sleep Alone and see how he likes coming home to a cold empty bed and a cold silent wife!! If that doesn't work...I would start coming home at 6am everytime he comes in at 5am.....give him a taste of his own medicine!!

Changed   

if my husband came home late everynight...he would not have anyone to come home to ..i would respectifully give him two chances to come clean and stop his evil acts of roaming around and eating khad .if he doesnt stop i will respectfully ask for divorce ..nac nac haduu keeno ..i will viciously divorce him :rolleyes: (remember its a huge if cuz i wont get me in that situation ever) insha allah

Nice topic Hibo. By the way did you know Patience is my middle name? :D . Why marry such a loser when you can have the most respectful batchelor such as OG MOTI!. Dont play the lottery when it comes to choosing the right mate!. It take two to tango so deal with it!. :D

nac nac haduu keeno ..i will viciously divorce him

Behave Walaal......you dont want to be done for GBH!. I suggest you play the damsel in distress and run for cover!. There is always a nice place for a sister who wants to be treated right! smile.gif

Peace.

P.S Massive respect from me and OG MOTI go to the nomad sisters who enlighten us with knowledge & humour!. Keep the peace! ;)

Xafsa   

What is it with you and damsel's in distress?!! YOu know the world is changing...there are less and less of those damsel's your so bent on finding!

Originally by Hibo:

A very strong woman married a man she thought was all she wanted and a bag of chips. After the first month of immense joy and contentment, her husband started to show off his true colors. He didnot only start chewing Khad, but left her to rejoice in her solitude till 5 am. At first, she yelled at him for being so late and nagged him till he became violent. So she thought to herself " Maybe I ought to use another approach". The following night when her husband came home at his usual hour, he found her waiting for him with his dinner on the table. He was surprised but didn't show. She did it again and again over two weeks. Than her husband started to come home at 2am instead of 5am. She continued to wait for him. After a month , her husband came home at 12 midnight. And again she waited up for him. So this time he came home at 6 pm right after work and didn't leave to hang with his friends rather with his wife.

This sounds like an interesting idea in theory, Hibo, but I severely doubt it would work. First of all, if the man is so dumb to stay out 'till 5am to party, the only thing that's bringing him home is guilt. Then, when he sees his wife still up with hot food, he'll think he's the luckiest man on earth. Why? Because his wife is not shouting at him. She has not shown him that what he is doing is wrong, has not shown him that he's upsetting her. Isn't a man supposed to take care of his wife? How is "taking care" the same as coming home at 5am? The next day he will NOT come home at 2am, but at 6am, just to see if he can push his luck. And when his (!diot , might I add at this point) wife is still up, he won't come home at all the day after that.

Then patience doesn't even come into it.

Since you're article is about man-and-woman problems, Hibo, I say this: women should stop trying to solve men's problems. They made them, they fix them. In this situation, you shouldn't nag at the man, nor wait for him. Simply get him out of your life. A wise someone once said: if you ain't happy with you, how is anyone else going to make you happy?

In conclusion, don't please anyone but yourself first. Then, (and only then) can you move onto the world and his wife.

FLying still

What is it with you and damsel's in distress?!! YOu know the world is changing...there are less and less of those damsel's your so bent on finding!

Everyone is in distress sometime in the day!. I am sure you are distressed when you come home from work and your neck just aches!. I know you gonna say my aunt or cousin will do a massage for me but what if you had a gentleman who can take care of that damsel?. You are a damsel in distress sometimes walaal and us guys should realise that and be their to take care of the pain!. No pain No gain!. :D