Sign in to follow this  
DrRomantic

WHO WANT TO JOIN ANTI-SOMALIWOMAN

REMEMBER A STOUT STICK FRIEGHTENS FOE.

PLEASE DON'T DON'T KEEP YOU ANGERS LOCKED UPINSIDE, but please keep it locked up, because when you burst up, the consiquens dreadful; HERE IS A POEM, THAT MAY GIVE YOU GIVE U CURAGE:

I was angery with my freind Suleiman:

I told my wrath, my wrath did end.

I was angery with my foe(somali woman):

I told it not, my wrath did grow.

And I watered it in fears,

Night & morning with my tears;

And I sunned it with smiles,

And with soft deceitful wiles.

And it grew both day & night,

Till it bore an apple bright;

And my foe beheld it shine,

And she knew that it was mine,

And into my garden stole

When the night had veiled the pole:

In the morning glad I see

My foe outstretched beneith the tree;

The Poison tree@

DOUST THOU KNOW THEE MADE BURSTH!

;)smile.gifsmile.gif

Hey DrRomantic,

Are you popping in those Paroxetine pills thinking they are M&M chocolate candy? loool

Bro, you can’t flip flap on this and turn it into a joke especially when you are feeling the heat.

You either have a point or you do not. If this is a joke then you should have posted it in the humor section.

Did I read that correctly? Referring to Taqwa as "macaanto", man, you are really popping in too many M&Ms. loool

Macalin   

hey Doc.

i know...am not suppose to "jump" in between u and the "LADY".

but i think you were a lil too sensitive to what she said!

all she said is why don u join hands with the gay community in san fransisco since they "dont like women" like you do!.. well thats how i read.personally.so its was really "LOW" of you to go "DOWN" like that!@

so chill out playa.

i really would have joined ur movement if YOUR MOM was not excluded..since you didnt exclude my mom and my sister and auntie and the gal next door..i cannot certainly join ur club.

MR jibrill.damn you bro!.woo unto you.this man is against every woman that is somalian except his mom.and you gonna join the club>>???..

Taqwa..u one heck of an opprtunist!..keep up.

LADy..speak your mind gal. am wit you.

MCC> you are a true "DAWG"..aight playa,

DOC>u one heck of a confussed ni99a wallahi.

peace out

mataan   

dear all;

I think this brother has been badly raised. anyone supporting this LOST kid need some serious help.

Salaama All.....

Horaa looyiri Qof Walba Wuxuu yahay buu Ku moodaa!! I won't stoop to your level...Name calling has never been my style.....and like you said...I'm too damn old to be talking to you, so walaakiis....take a chill pill...and as I said previously...I didnt mean to offend ya it was just a suggestion on my part incase you didnt read that b4.............. :D

Taqwa iyo Lakkad...Thx! Oh yea one more thing DRR.... Taqwa is a Male..not a "macaanto"....

Ma'salaama

:eek:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW MY GOD!

I JUST SHOCKEDON MY KHAT, OUTRAGOUS.

THIS MAN IS IN ANOTHER LEVEL, WHERE IS HE, I HAVE TO GIVE HIM A FULL LIFE TIME MEMBERSHIP OF MY MIRQAAN CLUB AND MARFISH, I MUST GIVE A LIFE TIME SUPPLY OF KHAT, THIS MAN SURELY IS AN HONOURABLE GENTLEMAN!

i HAVE TO GET MIRQAAN WITH 3 KL OF KHAT FOR HIM, RESPECT TO HIM, I ALSO LIKE ALI-G.

I WILL JOIN YOU, I WILL JOIN YOU,

I LOVE YOU MAN.

THANK YOU I WILL JOIN AND BRING SUPPLY OF KHAT ASWELL.

YO KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB.

Somal   

i am amused.

Good joke, I like it, for real.

I will write it down, and recite it to my kids some day.

But you got on my nervous for a sec there.byeee

Somal   

As a politisionI like your manefesto, it has presence, charecter, powerful words and motive.

You stated your objective clearly and displayed it well, it repersents creativity.

However, it my seem to be the work of devil, I am intriged by it, well done!

I just hope you don't bring your foolish idiology and simplistic views on Somali-woman, to Somalia, Somalis and I the President of Somalia (to be) do not tolorate any ******.

Thank you!

Lefty   

I was laughing so hard to the point joining your ORganization movement. icon_razz.gif

Dr. Romantic

Lets say we somehow get rid of all Somali-Females, then who's going to play and fill their roles. I don't know about you but I always need their flava if you know what I mean. so, would you mind if I save some of them for the sake of my needs at the same time join your organization. :cool: :cool:

Am I a good member or what.

I came for leave to remain indefinately!

LEFTY, I doit your manly states and dismise it know and again.

You are brain wash, deal with this saveges like a soldar, play them like a game of chest in the park.

Why do you want a Somalian-woman when I have a chain of BLONDIEs, queing for you!

They are fair and beautiful, delight and delicious in bed.

Smell like the yellow flower, equally beautiful like, like a dimond, blink blik and sparkly, they would make your night as bright as day.

Eat them for breakfast like the frosted flake.

I left with my beautiful Amal to put white models out of business!

Lefty   

Dr. Romantic

I thought you were about to bring greater diversity of choices of your Organization members' preference.

Since Blonde is not my type, do you have any other alternatives.

"STUDENT DOC"????

What the hell is STUDENT DOC??? YOU MEAN MEDICAL STUDENT A.K.A MED STUDENT??? IS THAT WHAT U WERE TRYING TO WRITE BUT INSTEAD CAME UP WITH STUDENT DOC???LOL

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT FRAME OF MIND WOULD WANT TO PUT YOU INTO A MEDICAL SCHOOL???

YOU HAVE THE MENTALITY OF A 11 YR OLD, YOU WRITE LIKE YOU'RE STILL IN 6TH GRADE, MAKING THE SAME GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AS THAT TO A 6th GRADER OR BELOW??? YET YOU HAD THE NERVE TO CALL YOURSELF A DOCTOR???LOL AND ROMANTIC??? WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ROMANCE???

HAVE YOU EVER KISSED A WOMAN BEFORE??? BETTER YET, HAS A WOMAN EVER LOOKED@YOU???

YOU TALK ABOUT HAVING ALL THESE WOMEN, BLONDIE's AND SO FORTH??? WHERE WOULD U GET THEM FROM??? 7th street??? SEEMS TO ME, THE ONLY WOMEN YOU ARE CAPABLE OF HAVING OR GETTING FOR THAT MATTER ARE PROSTITUTES??? AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT???

PeAcE

I CAME IN TO BE KNIGHTED FOR SERVICE TO THE COMMUNITY & GOOD WORK![/b

Would it be fair to say I am too lazy to reply to the nonsence you scribled, how I would love to insolt you, or from my point of view, defend myself, but as a gentleman I will let it pass o.k.e!

I promised myself I would never degrade my class & status, and talk back to some DE-classed lazy girl who is the by product of the getto!

Quit scapping from the state walfare and do an honest job for once in your lazy life, then you can speak to me. Ow, I forgot, then you would be a working-class; but I am a middle-class lad. Are middle class people answerable to working-class people? No, nop, so I would advice you to not raise your self to levels you can't reach, it a brotherly advice!

macaaaaaaaaaaney I will writte a little poem for you, because i feel sorry for you!

I could ha a job, but am too lazy to choose it;

I have got a land, but am too lazy to farm it;

My house leaks ; I am too lazy to mend it.

My clothes are torn; but am too lazy to darn them;

I have got tea, but am too lazy to drink it;

I have a life but am too lazy to live, So i tell you, put it to end.

p,s u r broda DrRomantic!

I LEFT BEFORE I CATCHED HER ILLNESS!