Sign in to follow this  
Walk_for_Somalia

What somali men really find romantic

^ Too much information, dear. And must you be so graphic? Bisinka! :eek:

I did think that you may have been joking, but you can never be sure these days, not with the sort of attitudes some of the blokes in here display. Maybe you could mark your jokes with a big 'JK' at the end of each post in the future? That would be really helpful.

^ There we go.

Now that we've got that out of the way, settle down and tell me what you find really romantic. I don't want to know about sexual activities or anything else you deem private (and which I would deem totally gross). Just everyday things that wouldn't necessarily be romantic, but end up so all the same because of something your partner did. Perhaps a slight effort, a forethought, an afterthought...etc, on her part. Do you understand what am asking for?

LoL. No, dear. I'm not a min-yaro candidate and it wasn't specifically to you. Any XY can answer, but since you're already here, you might as well bite the bullet first. Noh?

Foxy   

Romantic...Means, well mannered sorta of Bloke, with well build Body that caters for my every wish, uhm where shall I begin.....gives foot massage un conditionally, hangs out with his bloke mates when We women are having a Ladies tea time( Gossip), is cute with a body to die for...shall I say More, Knows how to cook and cater for My undivided needs......Shid the list is too long for me to narrow it in to few lines that I find it acceptable..... If He smell like a million dollar and turns heads ones he walks by, if his physical appearce turns heads yet his simplisty confuse the avarege chick, if he can cook and wip a meal for two & Presented in a well prepared romantic way, then he is worth the date, if he is clueless of cooking then he is a worthless case..Lolz

Bottem line, romantic is if he is willing to get with the programme of pleasing a women, with intentions of learning new tricks on the block...

thats my two pence on the dashboard

cheers

Yeniceri   

^^

Modesty...in the 21st century? Such high standards for, out of all things, "romance."

Is it really that important? Whatever happened to desired qualities like a sensible personality, a good sense of humor and, generally, what Somalis refer to as dadnimo? It seems, from your writing above, that the aforementioned qualities take the backseat when it comes to "romance."

I hope I am mistaken, however.

Foxy   

^^^ Inabti lets not point fingers dee

Is it really that important? Whatever happened to desired qualities like a sensible personality, a good sense of humor and, generally, what Somalis refer to as dadnimo? It seems, from your writing above, that the aforementioned qualities take the backseat when it comes to "romance."

Sorry to knock wood walalo, but reality has taken another forward step in regards to Romance and to whats is possible and Doable....sorry to be the breaker of bad new news mate, there is no more of dadnimo in now adays generations, call me sellfish but I cant recall when was it the last time I recalled such a word being in use.. :D:D

Call in ituitions..... :cool: :D call whatever, even useless case studies of selfish damn female one time users who had one time hint of the bloke bieng an *****

cheers

What is this word "Romantic"... :confused:

Seriously can some1 fill me in before I'm done tackling Mr Orgilaqe's laundry? icon_razz.gif

(Look at it turning......and turning......and turning...)

washer.jpg

Uma   

Originally posted by MR ORGILAQE:

[QB] I thought the question was directed at the MEN well i guess some of this ladies see themselves as MEN.
:(

anyways here is my list

1)do as you are told

2) cook good food with variety

3)Make sure one can look at you when one gets home 4)make sure all my clothes are cleaned and ironed

5)Never Nag

6) and finally always be ready to give it up
:D:D

Ridiculous, is how I see ur opinion! Adeer, where were you born?

Xoogsade   

Foxy Will have difficult time finding a Somali man. And you know why? The Older ones won't cook for a woman and the younger lads are just as ignorant of cooking as most young girls are ignorant of the skill anyway. Ever saw a somali boy being Taught how to cook? He is told the kitchen is off limits and only girls are welcome there. There are few exceptions where some families teach their kids to fend for themselves and devide house responsibilities equally among children. There are conditions that force a somali man to cook, when he is single and lives far away from female relatives. And even then, restaurants are preferable to the stove ;)

LOL@Learning new TRICKS. I wonder what those tricks entail?