Sign in to follow this  
Shumey

A letter from Hooyo (so funny!, read till end)

Shumey   

A mother comes to visit her son Abdirashid for dinner who lives with a girl roommate Ifrah. During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Abdirashid's roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Abdirashid and his roommate than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, Abdirashid volunteered, "Hooyo, I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Ifrah and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Ifrah came to Abdirashid saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver uunsii jar. You don't suppose she took it, do you?" "Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure."

So he sat down and wrote:

Dear Hooyo,

I'm not saying that you "did" take the uunsii jar from my house, I'm not saying that you "did not" take the uunsii jar. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner. Love, Abdirashid.

Several days later, Abdirashid received an email from his Mother which read:

Waryee Abdirashidow,

War heedhe I'm not saying that you "do" sleep with Ifrah, and I'm not saying that you "do not" sleep with Ifrah. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the uunsii jar by now. Love, Hooyo.

;) :eek: icon_razz.gif

Shume'eeee'eee'eeehh eeey!!!!!!, Shan sanaaaaaaaaaad jirtaaaaaaa'yeeeeeee,Markiii an ku shahuuuuuuudayeeeee. Shuuushkiiiiii cishqigaaaaaaa Shab igu soo........

Shumey   

Lool faarax-Brawn.....cat, cockroach or dog it dont matter...just aim right...loool. What is "Shuuushkiiiiii" though???

Keyf.....what part dont u get?

hehehe

Originally posted by Shumey:

Lool faarax-Brawn.....cat, cockroach or dog it dont matter...just aim right...loool. What is "Shuuushkiiiiii" though???

Keyf.....what part dont u get?

hehehe

War gabadha ciyaal suuqsanaa? I have no slighested idea what Shuushki means,You are asking the wrong person. Perhaps,Xiin or some other southern Somalian can shade light on it?

Skipper,The phrase,"doing the Dog"(Cant say the F word),as am told by the resident loonies(more like Lunatics,hehe)means "doing nothing at work". :D

Oh well,tis the end of my Dog doing hours,so long!

Malika   

That is one modern Hoyo,the old traditional hoyo's would have had a fit...with form coming out of her mouth, if she ever finds her beloved little faraax with a xalimo, sharing a house, how dare this xalimo corrupt my little faraax , she would rant!

Ibtisam   

I saw the English mother son version, the Somali one just sounds strange, like what the hell is wrong with the Hooyo, far too accepting and diplomatic with her son!

Farax Brown are you okay dear, sounds like you are having a fit!

Buuxo   

so did she or didnt she take the dabqaadka?? And where was it in the first place, abdi-rashid's/ifrahs room? as you can tell i dont get it.

Ibtisam   

^^^lool. As i remember it was in the sitting room, but belong to the girl, the old women removed it and placed it next to the girls bed, but since the girl never slept in her room, she ..... and you know the rest!