Sign in to follow this  
fartun

CAN YO KISS YO BOY FRIEND

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh,,,, xagee loo daayaa wax dad badan qarsanayeen bay sheegtay oo qaar baa hadda ciyaaro waaweyn bilaabaye :D:D

i'm not sure if she's kissing another guy now coz it's been 6 yrs when posted the topic ,,, hehehehehe ,,,

nafta   

^ :D

I'll just say this:

<---------------------

Watch and learn kids, watch and learn :cool:

Ibtisam   

loool. i had to bring this post back! it is all "lost-one" fault! lool :D well at least she ended up married to some dude who ages very quickly and who is somali by the sound of it, and now she is on next stage, "the right time to have kids"! lool. Damn people do grow with this SOL!

She might come back her in 40years time talking about here childrens other half's :D

(back to work)

I havent posted in more than a year. Nice to see that you still get crazy people on somaliaonline!. I am back once again to slay!

Fartun darling, what was your point really?. I think you need to go back to the basics of understanding the difference between us and what you see on hollywood films. Would you kiss your boyfriend infront of your parents. I dont think so!!!. So sister, please have some decency to respect yourself and most of all your culture!.

Aaliyyah   

asalaamu alaikum,

first of all u can have a bf, like i am not talking about western way of dating. But, getting to know a brother while having a good intentions. But, you should hang out at a public place, and u shouldnt have any physical contact whatsoever. Having said that it is your life Hun u can do whatever if u arent afraid of allah than u certainly dont need to be afraid of somali peeps...But there is something called " xishood" kiss yr bf for all we care, jsut don't do it front of somali ppl specially older ppls, it is simply disrespect. tats my 2 cent.

wa salaaam