Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

Mileage Calculator

KU-DAR_KA_JAR

15 years aan qooxotikaa aaha

am only 10 sxb :D

my milleage? look at this way, am like Toyota Prius hybrid car ! 2008 zero mileage! ;) ;)i will be on the market next year.....you hear that judy,,or rudy what ever ya name is!!

waat tis yoor mileej warya!?

Ibtisam   

Why don't you just PM rudy, judy what ever his name is dear, or was it Jac, :rolleyes: It means you can give them same information without telling the rest of us that you are 10years old going on 25years! :rolleyes:

Hunguri   

:D ibtisama, either contribute something to the topic of CC, or else dont mention no one smile.gif . Let the girl enjoy.

PS:-

CC, I will call your loving bird to push the thread with you. In the mean time carry on ;)

Hunguri   

No, Im not a Toy boy. Do have some respect. I just said something correct.

PS:-

:D , u dont have to be the proxy moderator of SOL. Once again. Either contribute or stay out of the thread :D . (Sidee wax u jiraan) ??

Waan yaara xanaqey! wayo! nimankii somaliyeed ayaa hableehii maasakiinta aah ,leeyyahin .."taas mileage aya saraan" asagona aaqoon uu laheen naftas.Waan fakiirey!... inaan ogaado sababta loo dahayo.

I have relized mar hadi laa arko kabar "kaalaa xiiraan"(got it going on) oo aah MATURE, independent iyo confident heesato ,nimaki somaliyeed waxeey kuu "label"sarayaan ,,WAA HIgh mileage!..its an insult. They get intimidated,cuz they are not used to this kind of women.

well cc lemme test drive it so i can see how it rides! me like smooth rides! is everything working ok...no mechanical problems. have u changed the oil lately!! loool.

^^Wallee adaa karbaash u baahan, hadaan been la sheegeyn, sababtoo ah timahaagii jareerta ahaa ayaad banaanka usuu deysay, according to your avater!

Masawirkaas haduu adiga yahay waa in laga qariyaa dumarka uurka leh, si aysan caruurta uga soo dhicin!

Waa inaan oday abtigeey ah kuu baryaa si uu kuu guursado, IA, aad ayaan kaaga naxay runtii! Ilaahey nin xijaabka ku jecleysiiyo hakuu sahlo, aamiin!

EboniQue   

^ Caku maan ogayn inay intaasi kuu qarsoonayde. Maanta laga bilaabo daba dhilifkaaD ku darsoontay , Waaayo adiga iyo daba dhilif kuba Abuurta ala ayaad dadka ku caydaan. :(

Caku daba dhilif ubaahne aan wax fahmin! :D

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Meeshaan facshar iyo faqsuusnimo ayaa ka socota!!

Ii soo diyaariya karbaashka bal!

And, how will you virtualy whip Nomads in SOL??? Sheekhaan waasoo waashay looooooool. AU sxb, I hope you have implemented a new programing language, that will enable you whip some1 virtualy. Could you please let me see the syntex? I hope, you are a Computer Scientist Guru :D . What a Technology "Whiping SOL Nomad" loool