Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

I feel HORRIBLE for what i did to this poor young somali girl :(

Adna   

Salaama calaykum

I'm very sorry what have happened to you brother

and you have to beleive that most of the ppl aren't the same. i know and i beleive that there are some jerk's that like to broke ppl's hurt and some ppl oo ka shaqeysta in ay dadka isku diraan.but i think you didn't had to take such a action cuz this lil girl didn't do any thing to you but love you, now tell me is she had done somthing wrong,,, i have read both your posts and i understand that you are trying to got some advice , what i have understand was fist of all you had to think twice before that action has been taken, i know it did happened already but all what i'm trying to say is it was your foult who made this lil girl make her love you aren't you, i would say to you just tell her in face that you don't love her period she will be hurt but i don't see no other solutin cuz she loves you right now tell her that it will be hard for her to take it but she will got out of it.... on other advice that i would like to suggest is plzzz don't play around with lil girl's cuz thay are ll masaakiino they din't deserve to be pay something that they had nothing to do with,,, and beleive it may be allah is keeping some thing that more kheyr for you in sha'allah,, plus keep praying and try to forgive her ok good luck i haope what i have said will help ,,,, moch love to ya'll smile.gif

all i can tell u is to growup and leave this poor lady alone also. your actions to her where quite childish! u ask 4 it! and my 2 cents. i am sure she will survive~ for nomads r known to be expert in survival modes!

LuCkY   

HEY DARMAN SORRY :( TO HEAR THAT YOUR HEART HAS BEEN BROKEN BEYOND WORDS, BUT THE ONLY MEDICINE THAT CAN HELP YOU HEAL IS TIME.

I CANT REALLY GIVE ANSWERS AS TO WHAT TO DO BECAUSE AS PRINCESS_SEXY SAID YOU NEED TO DO THAT ON YOUR OWN. YOU NEED TO LOOK AT THE SITUATION BOTH IN THIS CASE AND ANALYZE IT THOROUGHLY.

I BELIEVE THAT YOU DID WHAT YOU DID TO THAT POOR GIRL BECAUSE YOU FELT THAT IT WAS THE ONLY WAY FOR YOUR BROKEN HEART TO MEND,OBVIOUSLY YOU WERE WRONG. AND YOU COMMITTED YOURSELF TO A RELATIONSHIP YOU WERE NOT READY FOR, MORE LIKE A REBOUND RELATIONSHIP: YOU THOUGHT THAT IF YOU GOT INVOLVED AGAIN YOU WOULD FORGET ABOUT UR LOVE THAT HURT YOU THIS BADLY. ANYWAY THERE IS NO WAY AROUND THIS SITUATION; YOU CANT USE THAT TO JUSTIFY UR SITUATION. :eek:

BUT NEVERTHELESS YOU HAVE TO MOVE ON. YOU SAID YOU ALREADY APOLOGIZED TO THE POOR GIRL; IF IT WAS SINCERE AND SHE SAW THAT THEN GIVE HER TIME TO COME AROUND FORGIVE YOU(ALTHOUGH THATS HIGHLY UNLIKELY) IF NOT THAN WHAT MORE CAN YOU DO. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TELL HER THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT UR EX DID TO YOU AND THATS PARTIALLY THE REASON WHY YOU DID WHAT YOU DID TO HER. MAYBE THAN SHE CAN UNDERSTAND YOU AND YOUR SITUATION. :confused:

AND TO UR EX I WOULD NOT STOOP TO HER LEVEL, ALTHOUGH YOU KINDA DID. HOWEVER, IF SHE TRULY WAS SMART SHE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO ACT THE WAY SHE DID AND SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OUT THE SITUATION THOROUGHLY. SHE MAD QUICK JUDGEMENT :eek: BASED ON THE RUMOURS SOME PEOPLE TOLD HER, THAT SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY TELL YOU THAT SHE HAD DOUBTS TO BEGIN WITH:WHICH IS NOT GOOD FOR ANY RELATIONSHIP. IF THE RELATIONSHIP ISNT BASED ON 100% TRUST BOTH WAYS THAN ITS NOT WORTH PURSUING.

ALL I CAN SAY IS MAY UR SORROWS AND PAIN HEAL(SOON) BECAUSE IF NOT THAN YOU MAY END UP DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN. ALTHOUGH I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE HANDLED THIS SITUATION MORE MATURELY AND LOGICALLY OF ALL THE PEOPLE I KNOW. BUT IN MATTERS OF THE HEART SOMETIMES SOME THINGS ARE INEVITABLE.

***HOPE THAT HELPS!SORRY I WROTE TOO LONG*** smile.gif :confused:

king_450   

Very upsetting ,and intriguing at the same time.

Sure, sometimes love can inspire us to take risks — and that can be a good thing. Just not in this case. And I think you know that.

I’m the first to admit that the heart wants what it wants, and it can sure want some awfully stupid things. But I also believe in the power of choice. You may be drawn to illusion, but you can choose not to get involved.

I do not know if it is true what you telling u or not, but if it is then , dear nomad what !

If there was a two-car pileup on the highway, would you drive your car over and crash it into the heap? Because, I gotta say, that’s pretty much what you’re getting yourself into another woman.

good luck, and plz update us.

Dear darman,

this thriving nomad community, especially dudes, are behind you and support you in every way in this difficult chapter of your life. having said that, we are also expressing our discontent with the way you have conducted yourself in regards to the young woman. i have been appointed as the special counsel to probe into this case by vengeful nomadettes from the far left in the house, but i could not substantiate tangible evidence proving malicious intent on your part. i recommended censureship.

p.s you owe man!

I dont mean to be mean but u diserve to feel that pain cause u made an innocent gal feel just the way u feel......For some reason I think the girl had a right to hear her friends out....I am sure they weren't lying to her.....After all u moved on pretty quickly and found a new girl and then ended up hurting her feelings....

:rolleyes:

and u kinda made the story more of a drama rather than real life issue try coming back down to earth......

Modesty   

Asalaamu Alaykum,

Man, thats way I don't fall for just any guy, because they might have the same story as Darman(no offense! :D ) Darman my advice is for you to move on, and stop breaking unsuspecting girls hearts, and no what comes around goes around.

P.S. ---It is a known fact that guys lie about 99.99% of the times, so girls if you keep this in mind, ya'll will be triumphant ;)

A7LA-SHU   

dymmm.. darman if u just worryin about the girl u hurt her feelings. u better off just say girl i didn't mean it and that anger was comin from another person's shit and it wasn't u. and just say sorry.. no more than that.. as u said if u start being mista all nicey nice she is gonna be like ohhh he is so sweet he still loves, and cares about me. im girl believe me that is what she is gonna do so let her have her space after while she'll get over it..

and lil NOTE for the ladies u heard the man he is playa now so u better becareful and not believe a word darman says.... playa all night staya lol icon_razz.gif

Jaabir   

TruthShallSetyouFree... Hell yeaah :D:D:D

there was more D's than i could possibly remember ever since i posted this thread.. :D

TechBoy   

was it true story ?? ..or I was just reading the scenario of the new movie " How to Lose a GIRL in 10 Days " ..!!???

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Xafsa   

Darman...some how I dought that :D been maa leysku sheegaa? you know she loves you too ;)

Naah I'm just messin' with you...

About what you did to that other girl...what goes around comes around so you better get ready 'cause that pain you've trying to run away from?....its coming to get you...so hold on to something.

peace and luv