Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

I feel HORRIBLE for what i did to this poor young somali girl :(

YOH DARMAAN PLAYA publish yo ish man u had my full attention ."purree" ohh love oh love this god something i'm not so gusshy wusshy about yoh man that type of gusshy wusshy love is fantasy or they'll proly create a fantasy tech world someday like that but females are just confusin playa this wushy gushy stuff seems sweet to them but at the same time weak enuff so that they lose interest in ya. but a demanding man a man that cuts the relationship on and off again and keeps the love fluctuating down and up and down again has some luck on a good relationship..

lol but meeh yoh i just play along man " i don't like relationships man....i won't get into no damn relationship unless it's marriege ya'know i don't want to i'm no kafur but hey why not play the game as its been played go ahead darmaan cry your eyes out man u just too damn wusshy gusshy for a chick go to work and come back from a 13 hour shift let's see how wusshy gusshy u get playa.i mean u ain't got prosthetic nuts right.lol haha u some crazy soap future somali soap opera man that' i'll prolly never watch...ahaha peace

in the end ......everything fades yoh love materialistic ..

but it's a i got mine get'chur'z world we livin in ya'll... ;)

Nazra   

"I figured this is a dog-eat-dog world, and weak people have no chance to survive, I found out being honest, true and loving to your girl can only mess you up, so I decided not to love again, and more over I decided to play every chick I meet, to revenge for my broken heart." I LOVE THAT STATEMENT!

Never the less...you have described yourself as: "animal" i couldn't have said it betta...you are the worst person i ever came across...have u ever heard of GETTING BACK AT YOUR EX(D).

I just hope this HAPPENS TO YOU...not once but ten times.

shyhem   

How many times should i tell U men DO NOT GET EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO WOMEN THEY'RE NOT MARRIED TO.

U made a mistake in the first place,a man is always to supposed to be one step ahead of da females,that means there is zero tolerance for a sister trying to play U.

U sound to me as mr Nice guy trying to get ride of his past, and its sad that an innocent sister is u'r victim,not the real dime.

U can't be player if u can't humilliate and destroy the confidence of u'r EX,i suggest u go back to her, and knock her off from the dating scene in search a way that no one wants to date her for the next six years, and while u at it remember to active u'r pre-emptive moves in case she tries to destroy u'r defense which she already did in the place.

NoVa   

Boy Oh Boy'!!!!! Phew...I was gonna attack ya or just consult with this'...but then I passed'cuz seems like the brotha's up in here gave ya their piece of mind. Baashi,AbdiNuur, Loyan and Shyhiem couldn't have said better.

So Brotha stop playin' ya weak game's..cuz if ya wanna play around with every girl..I suggest u' be' a good player'..not a weak1..it ain't good to play with the innocent's..and like some1 else said' "what goes around come's around". So u better start thinkin' right'...If u wanna be a Player u'll get a Playette' that'll break ya bone'z out. 1

waryaa are u talking about my sister here?...i will toogo you right on your balls!...lol(just kidding!)

for real though like my brother shyhem said you broke the man's rule and u should lock yourself in the basement for a while...after you come out do me a favor don't pay attention to the innocent girl(she already hurt)but do everything you can i mean everything you can to get the old one and act like you suffered for her and after you hit it stand up from the bed and yellll(I'MMMM OOOUUTT!!!!)...Pay Back is a B****....gotta get revenge b4 you die. :mad: :mad:

Senora   

First of i will like to say I"m very sorry for your sorrow. I don't think anyone should have to go through pain like that. But let me remind you that many do! Including your ex! I'm not out here to defend her, but i should tell you that i have been in that situation before. I broke up with a guy B4 when some of my friends and one of his friends told me that he cheated on me with this other girl that he worked with. That was 2 and a half years ago and 'til this day he says that he was nothing but faithful to me. I plan to be a lawyer one day, and of course i've learned that U have to look at all of the evidence before you convict someone. I'm not going to tell you all of the details, but with some evidence and a gut feeling, i just couldn't believe him. As much as it has hurt him, it has hurt me as well.It's still so hard for me to look at him in the face, because we were just that serious!But i will never know if he did actually cheat, and you know what, maybe its just my loss!But i couldn't go through a relatioship havning doubts, and i know that hurt him a lot, but honestly that just showed me, we weren't meant to be. Thats the same thing for you! Maybe she was having the same doubts about you, but sometimes just hearing " I didnt do anything", might not be enough.I'm not in any way saying you did anything wrong, but as quick as you were to tell people that they will never know how you feel, you have to know that you weren't in her shoes either.Now you say she was a very intelligent woman right?Well if she was so smart, then she had to have thought about what her friends were saying, and came up with a decision that she thought was best. Before any guys just start getting down my throat, this is what I"m trying to tell you. You don't want to be in a relationship where the trust only goes one way. Even though we seem to be making a decision for just ourselves, in some sense it works out for both.And trust me if she was the right girl for you, all she would have had to do was look in your eyes, or found it in her heart to believe you ,over her friends. I hope that makes you get over her in a way.Now for the other girl. This is one of those situations where what comes around goes around.You were once( and still!)hurt. Now you went around and hurt someone else. If you think about it in a sense, that young girl symbolizes yourself. Your ex boldly hurt you, and you did the same thing to this other. But now you get the chance to do what your ex didnt get to do.I'm not going to tell you what that is, cause it would be like a teacher giving U all the answers to a test, POINTLESS! Obviously this is an experience you need to learn from.I know U just don't have the feelings for her, and I'm not telling you to try and work out a relationship with you two, but just as you dont deserve to go through pain like that, neither does she. So now its time for you to figure out what you can do to help her understand that the both of you aren't meant to be, and while your at it, you'll probably get to understand yourself a litle better

when i first read your first piece, i thought to myself what the hell makes you think she should would even want you or care for you after what you had done to her? Since you implied that you havent apologized yet to her at that time. I really would have said "if she cares for you or wants to be with you after how you treated her then pls and pls use that one bullet i would have gotten and shoot her right between the eyes!"

But as i read your second piece about how you did say sorry and that she wants you back that one bullet is too good for her. I am in the mood to give everyone member of SOL burus,Kal mooyo, baseball,or any other lager object that is handy and just hit her with it all one by one! If she doesn't know about pride, then she would definitely remember the pain of that beating.

Till then put her on the ignore list don't return any of her phone calls, e-mails. And when you meet her by accident completly don't even acknowledge she is there, maybe that would get to her and hit the road.

P.s. As to you and your ex there was never love between you in my opinion and as to you turning into a player that was by choice and it had nothing to do with her, because i known some ppl who went through the same and never did what you did!

Changed   

deyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam deyaaaaaam let me sit on this sh*t

waraa this game has been played before by jackasses but u call ur self and educated young fella and u do a girl like dat

if i was u i would take her back if she wanted me back ...women like her are hard to find and if she forgavya after what u did to her say alxamdullilah and pray two salatul shukri and fast for 3 days thanking god for given u such a precious lady in ya life ........i dont love her wont work but your self in her shoes actually: u are being ur ex ur self,dont do dat bra, if ur ex apologized and wanted to be ur friend i know u would want more dan friendship, so why deny da sista da love :when u cant get ur share give someone a share: dat is my theory boo

hola back:with ur final decition

:D

Darman,

Do you really expect sympathy for your actions here. Plz stop the Bs…

Girls have been breaking man’s heart since the beginning of time (and Vice-versa) . But, Real man doesn’t go around taking revenge vengeance on every little innocent girl that comes next just because an one made you bitter.

See, every retard can lie to any girl but if you are mature and educated as you say, you wouldn’t announce to the world how you have been hurt when one girl broke up with you, it just shows how man became so soft on this part of the world. After all its woman and Somali woman to be exact the bare us to this world.

Playing with little girl’s heart is not science but this so called “Player” phenomenon is out dated and its complete waste of time if you ask me.

So stop acting you are the victim here, Sister’s here in Diaspora or in back home have put up with enough Bs… from us. They don’t need an other soft brother who is whining on a forum.

Later!

JIDAAWY   

Brother Darman first of all you need to repent to allah and try to help the girl out thru her ordeal, you have put her in that situation so figure out a way to put her out..

Salaam alakaikum'all..

Darman Brotha i just wanted to say'''' Ouch!

But that didn't give you the excuse to Break someone elses Heart,

i can't say i can relate to your situation, But i think it's Human nature, wallahi,,, You felt Hurt and you wanted to Revenge that Hurting of Yours, But you didn't Revenge on the person that hurt you instead you Created a ''new'' Problem Subhan'allah!!!! i swear i can't stand it when a Guy Hurts a sister seriously, thats just a BIG no no no in my Book,,,,, and the thing that really Buged me was i want to apologise Buyt im affraid she might fall for me More..

Oh!! Get a Grib!! Seriously, there are millions of Guys in this world, and the only reason that innocent so called lil girl fell for you was because you Minabilated her into believeing you Loved her remember it was all a game,,,,,,,,,, Well hearts are Not a Toy....Insha'allah the sister 'll get over you eventually But for sure you'll leave a mark there. :mad: .... i don't know why But If i was that Girl....... i would've got You bad, heheh Bury You maybe. alive.. God Forbid..

Please apologise and make her understand also don't leave out the part where you don't love her that way everything is clear and Out in the open... Maskinii.. :confused:

Ma'salamah Allah hafis