Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

I feel HORRIBLE for what i did to this poor young somali girl :(

Ariadne   

I don't know about anyone else, but to me this sounds like one of those overly melodramatic soaps....Im gonna get some sleep before I say something not so nice...

lol C.C give the brother a chance.

"It felt like she ripped my heart out, put it in a blender and pushed the 'puree' button"

That bad huh Bro

"I figured this is a dog-eat-dog world, and weak people have no chance to survive, I found out being honest, true and loving to your girl can only mess you up, so I decided not to love again, and more over I decided to play every chick I meet, to revenge for my broken heart."

You right there. I would like to stay true to that romantic notion that says good guys win in the end but your right Bro. As you pour ur heart out to us you story sounds very familar to me. But you now playing chicks??? trust me just stay clear of them full stop, unless you want to get married that is.

"one night and after 4 months of lovy dovy relation she called me and yelled at her and told her I want her any more and to humiliate her even more I said she is not my type of women then hung up on her…."

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAM you got so cold bro........

"I want to apologize to her and make her feel better, but I think if I do, she will fall in love with me more, and I don’t want that to happen since I .."

Please Tell me what should I do ?

Well darman i do no what to say except that you where disrespected very badly by one girl....but that shouldnt have made you do what you did to that unsuspecting girl you should appolgies unreseverdly even if you fear that this may lead to further confussion. Infact if it does be man enough to tell her the truth that you simple "don’t love her at all" and ur not emotionally and mentally ready for marriage.

peace out

Macalin   

WOOOW!!!!!))))

GET A LFE!....You over doing it!,man..direct ur ANGER at the woman who made u THIS HORRIBLE!!!!!!..not the masakiin lil girls..ok!

You best be SURE that AINT ma SISTA!!!!...coz boy..ITS WARR!..shiid!!

Baashi   

Darman,

Grown up men always step up to the plate and have balls to admit their mistakes. I commend u that.

1. The victim; I advise u to go to that poor little girl and tell her that u were a jerk in playing head games with her. Apology is in order bro. Tell her that u are a very confused man who is in love with some1 that seem out of reach and that u are incapable of committing another relationship at the moment without coming to terms with the previous one.

2. The lovely girl who dissed u; I advise u to forgive her and move on. There is something called 'calaf' and if it meant to be then she will be urs. It is an ackward position to be in. Ask urself what can u do about this today and if u exhausted all options then accept that outcome and move on and don't live in vain over that childish girl's rejection. Use Carnegie's formula: Yesterday is dead, Tommorow is unborn, live ur life TODAY.

BTW those types of girls who listen their friends and act on their advise don't make good wife anyway.

It is this time when external situations seem to dictate ur life that u need to use reason and rationale not emotion.

Lefty   

The same as others mentioned, it would be a legitimate if your whole anger, revenge, and energy focus on the exact person who made you feel that way. All girls aren't the same and they don't deserve to be treated the same way. Having said that, I don't think it's that much of a big deal even at the first girl dilemma. Human being tend to love each other and some strange reason their effection can stop or can disappear one way or another. Therefore, It's not a big deal and you should move on.

In your first case, You should take it as a lesson and not feel humiliated. Next time, If a new chick stops by, just tell her that you don't attract girls who eager to listen what other girls say and unable to solve their own problems. By doing that, you proved you're a strong man who can correct his past mistakes to the perfect possible way. Other than that, you're just following the teenage path!

Muslimah   

Assalaamu Alaykum

Wow.. excuse me for a moment while i pick up my jaw off the floor. Subhan Allaah.

So here are my two cents:

I assume that u already know that girlfriend/boyfriend relationships are a big Islamic no no.

I agree with Bashi. Forgive those who wrong u and ask forgiveness from those who u wrong. Admitting a mistake is a big deal. It takes guts bro n 4 that I commend u.

Remember ultimately that we r goin to meet our Creator. For sure dunya aint worth aakhira.

i'm out

Loyan   

Darman...

Don't you worry that little Xalimo will ultimately find the strength to pick up the pieces and move on. In return she will blame all Faaraxs for what you did, and will make another guy pay for it.

The buck doesn't stop there; yet another Xaliimo in here will find you so sensitive, so sweet and fall for your teary eyes! And once you dump her she will continue the cycle by taking revenge on all the guys she will meet in the future.

These are the solutions, make your pick

1. We should put you in a solitary confinement for good and throw out the keys; Or Four or five Nomads will track you down and beat the crap out of you. Just to make you pay.

2. You go back to that young lady and apologize to her to avert such an outcome.

This is not about you or her anymore. You do it for us (The Faaraxs). Chances are this young lady will play us too or god forbid cut us off.

Good luck

Warta   

...Dang Darmaaan..that is good Advice...WE have underground Shelter too if ya need place to take care businss.>

Mista Darman.that is **** u did..aite..son..we all do mistakes..the only thing u can do is..forget the 1st Xaliimo.cause she didnt love ya 1st place..cause if she loves ya she woulnd listen to Araweelo and her Sixirooleyal..

u KNow u r not with the 2nd Xaliimo..ask forgivns Allah and her...then Lives Go ON..madaxa kor u qaad majahaa kala fur igaarkey...

G....L.k

code:

:eek:

Haneefah   

you know what you should do....stand in front of the mirror and give urself a big slap on the face...i would've happily volunteered had i known you personally :D and then tell urself what a punk you have been!!

And yea, if you are a devoted Muslim, how could you ever betray and deceive an innocent girl who believed in you like this??

on a serious note, I can understand what your going through but making innocent girls pay for the pain one confused sista caused u, is to me a very immature, foolish and illogical way of dealing with your problem, and even if you play 10 other girls, you will not feel any better because you haven't really solved the core of your problem.

The solution is being a real man and confronting yourself and asking yourself if this (the relationship) is what defined you as a person and remind yourself the purpose of life. There's more to life than some lame touchy feely love story. And another thing, you need to quit this sensitivity, because some girls are way too tough and view this as a sign of weakness, and unfortunately, u'll be nothing but a doormat to them.

Then hopefully, you'll attain the strength and courage to stop clinging on to the past and move on with your life...who knows, maybe another perfect sister might come along, but this time, u will have learned ur lesson smile.gif

Baashi...there's something called jealousy walaalo, even the best wife types can be become jealous hence why so many happy homes have shattered...i just wonder when men will understand that this is a natural instict ALL women possess. You guyz just have to learn how to deal with it and avoid anything that elicits this in a woman.

Abdinuur   

Darman:

I feel your pain man but you'll get over it someday.

You shouldn't have said that you LOVED her from the getgo and lied to her. I think you should of have been honest like you said you were with your EX.

Now, I recommend that you go and apologies to this innocent girl! Approaching her and apologizing her might be a little overwhelming at first, but hey, at least you know how to confront someone like you said.

Take her out to a dinner and explain how you feel about her. Be honest with her and tell her the truth. Explain to her how your previous relationship ruined you and because of that you're not capable of loving someone new like you loved your Ex. We all had our first love and sometimes we tend to miss that, you know.

And don't take your anger and frustrations on innocent girls that you meet along the way Darman 'cause what goes around comes around. Just be careful and treat everyone with the respect he or she deserves. I know you went through a painful relationship and everyone goes through similar stages that you went through and experienced. I think you ought to learn from your previous relationship and mistakes, rather than just taking revenges or humiliating some girl that comes along later in your life,

Don't do anything that you might regret later in your life. Plus, don't diss an innocent girl that shows you affectionate and genuine love.

Plus you said you are a "unrepentant muslims devoted to the holiness of Islaam" so I guess you know right from wrong.

Salaam. smile.gif

Ladiif   

Damn Darman, now I feel like putting that bullet in ur forehead!!!

U sound weak though.....u were dissed by one chick and it made u act this WAYYYY!! I dont think u revenged but did some stupid stuff to this innocent young ladyy!! Easy bro and control ur anger!!

Allow yeyna tukale kunicin waadba waalane!!