Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Trully a four horse race this time....

N.O.R.F   

oh happy days, oh happy days, these days are ourrrrrrrrs, oh happy days :D

Viking has a very good point.

I have a chance to see Villa vs Lpool in Bham on sat, mmmmmmm :confused:

Booooring lol, Arsenal who!!!

oRGALI mate it was a great game, something i dont often see in the pemiership, Lpool started to play some crisp passes n the floor again, admitedly with a few long ball's check in for good measure.

The first goal was picture perfect, Arsenal Repost was a fantastic from Captian Veria, And Mellor's smash n grab shot was excellent.

Arsenal can all go done from here, loss of form and confidence seems to eb hitting hard. Where as Man u & Chelsea look to be stepping up a gear

Viking   

LOL at the fuming Gunners!

I said 'sort of' because I moved to the UK recently and like some Highbury residents, I can hear the chants of the supporters from my kitchen when Arsenal has a home game. I guess I can say I'm a Gunner by location :D

N.O.R.F   

Viking in London? :confused:

I live between White Hart Lane and Highbury, so its either the yahuuds or the cocky cokcneys, i vacate the area on a Sat afternoon and head east,,,,,

When did you land man?

Viking you can actually hear the arsenal chants from your kitchen and you are still "sort of " supporter!! what is the matter with you? dont you have some blood!! how can you listen to "arsenaaaal" and not have all your hair stand in the back of your neck.Men if you dont feel feel that please let us look at ways in which we can trade homes?.!

Viking   

About six months ago sxb, I finally joined the 'winning team' as some proud Londoner once put it. I'll try and get fit, maybe I can join you someday in a 5-aside, as a sub :D

LOL ORGILAQE. I feel the vibes from the heated stadium, you can imagine what this place looked like at the end of last season when Arsenal finished the season unbeaten. I had to leap over a lot of beer cans to get home. They are moving their home ground soon, so trading flats won't be a smart move for you mate.

i was there for the parade at the end of the last two seasons and of course in 98 with ian wright and Co.AAAAH those were the days.Ian wright tony adams,Nicholas Anelka,Petit,Bergkamp what a team.And then the unbeaten's Wow now what were they saying Liverpool aah let them deal with the docks and the onlly history there is the strikes by the dockmen!

N.O.R.F   

Myself Sujui and Winger went to a game last summer, Martin Keown's testimonial, players like Becks, Gazza, Viera, Henry, Pirez, Ian Wright, J Loyd Samual, Reyes (scored a hat trick), John Solako were all present, decent entertainment but what a cr*p stadium, man that is an eye-sore, you should be pleased they are moving

there goes the northerener again

hey pal the thing that shaped the iron steel in the Gunners is their environment.No lavish bullshit like the man u's and chelseas sissies

hard environment for hard men

N.O.R.F   

Hard environment for hard men,,,,,,lol

You need to take visit up norf to the former collieries and steelworks if you wanna see harsh working condition for men back in the day. Southerners are fairies mate, we walk around in T shirts in freezing conditions,,,,,,

I just asked a gooner if he say the game,lol, his face went red when everyone looked :D serves him for talking about beating Real Madrid in the CL final last year when they hadnt event played Chelsea yet! :rolleyes:

A beautiful day is about to come to an end,,,,,

that is preceisely why they cant't play.They all have back problems!!!!

What we mean is hard men who are able to play.What you are talking about are hard men who are hard drinkers with bear bellies,back back and of course foul smelling mouth without any teeth and going"baayack chuck"

N.O.R.F   

^^^So why did Arsene Wenger admit that Liverpool were more physical then Arsenal? icon_razz.gif You saw it for yourself, arsenal a bunch of charlies with Reyes and Piraz in the team, fabregas was scared to tackle Gerrard before he laid it off for Alonso to score that cracker, Viera was muscled out of it by little Mellor who then battered the ball from 30 yards into the bottom corner at the kop end in injury time.

So who was lacking abit of hardness? Cockney monkies :D