Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

BREAKING NEWS: Axmed Yuusuf Yaasiin: THE BREAKUP OF SOMALIA IS UNTENABLE..

^^Aahay.

Noolatay yididiladi i naxashka saarnayde'e

Nuur baa kasoo baxay raggii northkaa jirey'e

Wax niqaashku daaranayahay waa masalo naafico run ehe

Nalkii shalayto laga damiyey baa haatan naawahaye

Ina Nux sidiisii yaa nibiri gooni kuu liqiyye

Naruuraan wadnaa ee Suldaan niicda :D naga jooji

^^Aahay.

Noolatay yididiladi i naxashka saarnayde'e

Nuur baa kasoo baxay raggii northkaa jirey'e

Wax niqaashku daaranayahay waa masalo naafico run ehe

Nalkii shalayto laga damiyey baa haatan naawahaye

Ina Nux sidiisii yaa nibiri gooni kuu liqiyye

Naruuraan wadnaa ee Suldaan niicda :D naga jooji

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Allamagan

I just talked to a family member currently on visit in Hargeysa and he said that he was stunned by the amount of support for
Somaliweynimo
that ordinary people of Hargeysa showed.

And, in that case, let me say to you, in all seriousness, that I have a
bridge
to sell to you; so, see to it, please, to drop me a line, soonish,
yaa allamagan
:D
Adeer Ooda, the truth is that the people of SL is fed up with that wicked idealogy such as that you harbouring (secession) ;) I know it is so hard for you to let it go kadib markii si xun lagu soo cabsiiyey sheeko aan soconaynin balse sikastaba Odweynow we'll talk the day when people of Northwestern Somalia shake off the shackles of secessionsts ;)

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Allamagan

I just talked to a family member currently on visit in Hargeysa and he said that he was stunned by the amount of support for
Somaliweynimo
that ordinary people of Hargeysa showed.

And, in that case, let me say to you, in all seriousness, that I have a
bridge
to sell to you; so, see to it, please, to drop me a line, soonish,
yaa allamagan
:D
Adeer Ooda, the truth is that the people of SL is fed up with that wicked idealogy such as that you harbouring (secession) ;) I know it is so hard for you to let it go kadib markii si xun lagu soo cabsiiyey sheeko aan soconaynin balse sikastaba Odweynow we'll talk the day when people of Northwestern Somalia shake off the shackles of secessionsts ;)

Why is it so hard for somalis to let go - i.e. somaliland. Why don't we just follow the path Korea did and get on with it.

Btw, the VP only said this as a last resort because UDUB have no chance of success in the coming elections.

Why is it so hard for somalis to let go - i.e. somaliland. Why don't we just follow the path Korea did and get on with it.

Btw, the VP only said this as a last resort because UDUB have no chance of success in the coming elections.

Gediid   

The vegetarian VP let the cat out of the bag but unfortunately UDUB don't have the mandate nor the balls to decide on the future of Somaliland.Waa afar jeeblayaal oo dadka maskiinta cashuurta yar ee ka qaadaan ka taajira is leh and for that matter I honestly doubt if Somaliland or Somaliweyn is on their to do list.Like someone earlier mentioned this is all election BS and the fatboy must be high on some vegetable and is getting way over his head.

Gediid   

The vegetarian VP let the cat out of the bag but unfortunately UDUB don't have the mandate nor the balls to decide on the future of Somaliland.Waa afar jeeblayaal oo dadka maskiinta cashuurta yar ee ka qaadaan ka taajira is leh and for that matter I honestly doubt if Somaliland or Somaliweyn is on their to do list.Like someone earlier mentioned this is all election BS and the fatboy must be high on some vegetable and is getting way over his head.

can any1 post an audio of exactly what the VP said,,,, what is on the article is a big change of political tune of s/land leaders,,,,,,,, but i doubt it is true

i just wanna hear his own words,,,,,, JB come on man soo post garee ha ku fadhiisane oo ha qarine,,,,,,,

can any1 post an audio of exactly what the VP said,,,, what is on the article is a big change of political tune of s/land leaders,,,,,,,, but i doubt it is true

i just wanna hear his own words,,,,,, JB come on man soo post garee ha ku fadhiisane oo ha qarine,,,,,,,