Sign in to follow this  
Foxy

Women's Butt firming exercises

Foxy   

Hey there Ladies

Just thought I post a few more usefull fitness related web sites inkeeping us the lower body firm and fit

This for the ladies only, offcourse unless otherwise You fellas are interesed in getting the butt of yours in shape You are more than welcome to have a peek at it.....

Butt shaping exercises

cheers

Baluug   

No,no,no,no,this won't do.I shall not tolerate any exercise related to making butts smaller.Keep'em big and bouncy,ladies,please!!

Isn't this haram? Where are the Sharia ppl when you need them?

Foxy, edab yeelo...don't bring such thoughts to our xalimos. We love them as they are, they're God's chosen women. They're flawless, perfect. The epitome of beauty. Besides we faraxs don't want them at the gym 60 hr a week. :mad:

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

The epitome of beauty. Besides we faraxs don't want them at the gym 60 hr a week. :mad:

Socod Badne,

May be you saying it for a joke but I came across this text while searching an information about holidaying in Syria: describing Somali women as a supermodels. indeed their beauty, elegance and charm is breathtaking, and become universal this days

*** Bachelors(Faraaxs) be aware competitions can be stiff hard many years to come :D

Damascus is a fascinating place to see and the people are fantastic. A fascinating ancient city, from before there was history. The most multi-cultural place I've been -- walking down the street you see a mix of Bedouin just in from the desert; urban dwellers; Yemeni and Somali women in brightly colored robes, looking like supermodels; and Christian monks in coarse brown robes and sandals. This is the Street Called Straight, in about the straightest section. See, it's called straight, but it isn't particularly all that straight.

The main mosque in central Damascus is dedicated

Source: http://www.cromwell-intl.com/travel/travel-syria.html

Foxy   

Isn't this haram? Where are the Sharia ppl when you need them?

Foxy, edab yeelo...don't bring such thoughts to our xalimos. We love them as they are, they're God's chosen women. They're flawless, perfect :D

Lols You must be bored socod badne, ma waxaad la murantid baad weyday bro, ma reer shariica patrol baad womens fitness section ka raadin,

se adiga shariica suits you when it comes to womens butt firming exercises miyaa otherwise You are exempted from it malaa.....

apart from that its all good the forums are for all to share, so let me not hold your opinions back

cheers

PS No woman needs to spend 60 odd hours at the GYM, unless otherwise she was getting paid as a personal trainer, apart from that its less than a few hours in a week of any physical activity indors or outdoors that one needs( both Gender to stay fit).....

peace

cheers

Originally posted by liibaan:

No,no,no,no,this won't do.I shall not tolerate any exercise related to making butts smaller.Keep'em big and bouncy,ladies,please!!

Foxy, edab yeelo...don't bring such thoughts to our xalimos. We love them as they are, they're God's chosen women. They're flawless, perfect. The epitome of beauty. Besides we faraxs don't want them at the gym 60 hr a week.

I love you guys!!!

unlike Foxy who wants to lock me up in the gym :mad: :mad:

Castro   

Though I normally would agree with Liibaan in his view above, it's likely the point of the thread is the overall health and well being of women. The details of which specific body part is not entirely relevant.

Baluug   

It's good to see you're still around,bro.Ciid Mubaarak.Yeah,the overall health of our sisters is very important,but the bigger the butt,the healthier,I'm sure you agree :D

^^Maxaa idin keenay adinka horta qolka dumarka? Dumarkii baa meel ay galaan la', cajiib! Mar dhow waxaa la maqli doonaa SOL dumarkii 'contraband' ayay noqdeen. :eek:

Baluug   

LOL Foxy,you ain't getting much support from us,apparently.

Bishaaro,I guess I got enough junk to keep me warm for these Canadian winters :D

Pucca   

this is just one of those things i never did understand...if you dont have one of those wrinkle like asses then you aint need to torture yourself with exercising it..

work on more important parts...like; arms, legs, belly, etc