Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

The entity in Kismaayo has sent the sister of the Ugaas of beesha Gedo to prison.

Paragon   

^^^Adeer waxba qiiro qabiil yeysan marna ku qaadin. Adeerkeey guryo uu xoog ku fara-maroojistey raggii (qayb guryahaa ka mid ah lahaa) ayaa dib uga ceshteene, sidaa darteed ayaan u qiiroodey cidna kaa aqbali mayso...'aan ooyee iridka ii xidha' ayaa la qaatey. Each day that passes, there is someone in this forum who's allegience to his kinsmen is tested, today it is your kinsman, so is-adkee HornAfrique. It will come to pass. If I were you, I would assume a more humourous tone to all this. Easy come easy go, brother. Something would never change.

When the day comes that the ICU is defeated..I should welcome what you have to say. Till then, it is all a discusion.

PS; cheer up, Horn. Soon it will all be over :D

Gabbal   

^Armaad ka mid ahayn kuwuu Sheikh Hassan Turki sheegey ee dhaantada tumaya ee ku haya (I quote) "Humba, humba magaaladaa la qabtay, waa naloo qabtay" :D

I understand where you are coming from, however, but if I were to take that position it would be after defeat not during the rehearsel. :D

Gabbal   

^Armaad ka mid ahayn kuwuu Sheikh Hassan Turki sheegey ee dhaantada tumaya ee ku haya (I quote) "Humba, humba magaaladaa la qabtay, waa naloo qabtay" :D

I understand where you are coming from, however, but if I were to take that position it would be after defeat not during the rehearsel. :D

me   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Islaamahaan Qaadkooda Ha udaayaan!!! You gotta earn living somehow!!!!

Che guevara you are out ofline there man. You don't know much about the situation, so its an insult to suggest that the arrest was qat related.

me   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Islaamahaan Qaadkooda Ha udaayaan!!! You gotta earn living somehow!!!!

Che guevara you are out ofline there man. You don't know much about the situation, so its an insult to suggest that the arrest was qat related.

OLOL   

hornAfrik ..ever heard of the child play:Jinniyoow ka bax! malaa'igeey ku jir?

Kismayo is in the hands of mighty and rightful owners of Islamists...not in the hands of weak and wrongful warlords. Above all, the ICU did this for obvious reason. Maybe Hirale needs to follow his cousin Omar Hagi Masale's example and become an Ethiopian poodle like Asho Carabdheer Yusuf and Caaliyo Fanaxleey Geedi are doing now.. and please don't be like Duke and stop the whinning the sake of " Ragnimo " your warlord has been defeated ..He aint alone ...this has happened to his friends in Samatabixinta.. remember Muuse Suudi Yalaxoow or Maxamad Qanyare Afrax? who ousted them? same ICU..and we haven't seen too many of their folks crying and claiming victimization. They get with the program which, in all honesty and fairness is much better than what the warlords were dhoodhoobing.

OLOL   

hornAfrik ..ever heard of the child play:Jinniyoow ka bax! malaa'igeey ku jir?

Kismayo is in the hands of mighty and rightful owners of Islamists...not in the hands of weak and wrongful warlords. Above all, the ICU did this for obvious reason. Maybe Hirale needs to follow his cousin Omar Hagi Masale's example and become an Ethiopian poodle like Asho Carabdheer Yusuf and Caaliyo Fanaxleey Geedi are doing now.. and please don't be like Duke and stop the whinning the sake of " Ragnimo " your warlord has been defeated ..He aint alone ...this has happened to his friends in Samatabixinta.. remember Muuse Suudi Yalaxoow or Maxamad Qanyare Afrax? who ousted them? same ICU..and we haven't seen too many of their folks crying and claiming victimization. They get with the program which, in all honesty and fairness is much better than what the warlords were dhoodhoobing.

QANCIYE   

Ramadan Kareem to u all,

I been away and ic that I missed a great debate to the recent changes in kismayo.

Off the topic: I just met a friend of mine who in fact has family living there and been in touch b4 and after the court takeover and i was surprised what he told me.

throughout Bare Hirale's, many of his clansmen moved into the city and force their way and occupy houses which belong to others who been there god know when so his family were finally able to get their houses back according to him thanks to the courts who indeed told everyone to leave alone for whatever you have if it doesn't belong to u. He also told me that they let a true Kismayu ppl run the Port and other positions in Kismayu.

Though i was bit worry that courts may be challenged in coming to kismay but if what i was told is true, i think they deserve huge credit for getting rid of Bare and giving ppl back their property. I wished they could've done the same for those in Marka and Barawe area.

Ramdan Kareeeeeeeeem

QANCIYE   

Ramadan Kareem to u all,

I been away and ic that I missed a great debate to the recent changes in kismayo.

Off the topic: I just met a friend of mine who in fact has family living there and been in touch b4 and after the court takeover and i was surprised what he told me.

throughout Bare Hirale's, many of his clansmen moved into the city and force their way and occupy houses which belong to others who been there god know when so his family were finally able to get their houses back according to him thanks to the courts who indeed told everyone to leave alone for whatever you have if it doesn't belong to u. He also told me that they let a true Kismayu ppl run the Port and other positions in Kismayu.

Though i was bit worry that courts may be challenged in coming to kismay but if what i was told is true, i think they deserve huge credit for getting rid of Bare and giving ppl back their property. I wished they could've done the same for those in Marka and Barawe area.

Ramdan Kareeeeeeeeem

Paragon   

Loool@humba humba. Belo, war sxb anigu ma dhaanteeyo maalintuu nin aan maxkamadaha wada taageeri jirney qiireeysan yahay ;) , ninyahow. Lol, humba humba-daa iga qoslisey...waxaasi ma dhaanto reer-waamo baa mise waa tii la yaqiin ee Iimeey iyo Qabri-daharre?

Horn, oo hada waxaad leedahay 'cayaari waa gelin dambe'. Somehow my predictions for Kismayo were fierce battles - why Barre left it the way he did, anigu ka shakiyey. I think waa tii ay Soomaalida furuntiga markii lagu jiro sheegi jireen: waa dib u gurasho ey xaalad dagaal ku jirto. If I know Barre's kinsmen well, I know sahal kuma haran. Allow sahal umuuraha.

I remember the 1988-90 Cabaas-waal/Gabyow,Bililiqo/Jees war around Hoosingow, Dhoobleey, Taabdo, Qooqaani iyo Amuuma...I hope the same isn't the case. Xeryihii Libooye-Kiiniya ayaan xusuustaa, Horn. Not a good site. Maalinba nimbaa qaxa Soomaalida sxb. Qaxuna laga roon. Nabaddeey maslaxo ku jirtaa baan anigu isleeyahay.

PS; whatever happens between men, it was the unwritten code of honour in the family in aanan lagu xadgudbin dumarka. I hope warkani in uu beentoobo, for sanity's sake.

me   

Damnnnnnnnnnnn, Mudug boys and Gedo boys fighting over Kismayo. Maybe us North Westerners should come down and claim our share. Kismayo is a Somali city, all cities should become Somali cities, this whole ownership of territories & cities is wrong. We have come a long way since the days of grazing areas. These Geeljires from Mudug,Gedo & Bari are still thinking like the old days (heheh) where people fought over baraago and wells.

Kismayo is a SOMALI city, enough for all of us. 1 man 1 vote.

Paragon   

Loool@humba humba. Belo, war sxb anigu ma dhaanteeyo maalintuu nin aan maxkamadaha wada taageeri jirney qiireeysan yahay ;) , ninyahow. Lol, humba humba-daa iga qoslisey...waxaasi ma dhaanto reer-waamo baa mise waa tii la yaqiin ee Iimeey iyo Qabri-daharre?

Horn, oo hada waxaad leedahay 'cayaari waa gelin dambe'. Somehow my predictions for Kismayo were fierce battles - why Barre left it the way he did, anigu ka shakiyey. I think waa tii ay Soomaalida furuntiga markii lagu jiro sheegi jireen: waa dib u gurasho ey xaalad dagaal ku jirto. If I know Barre's kinsmen well, I know sahal kuma haran. Allow sahal umuuraha.

I remember the 1988-90 Cabaas-waal/Gabyow,Bililiqo/Jees war around Hoosingow, Dhoobleey, Taabdo, Qooqaani iyo Amuuma...I hope the same isn't the case. Xeryihii Libooye-Kiiniya ayaan xusuustaa, Horn. Not a good site. Maalinba nimbaa qaxa Soomaalida sxb. Qaxuna laga roon. Nabaddeey maslaxo ku jirtaa baan anigu isleeyahay.

PS; whatever happens between men, it was the unwritten code of honour in the family in aanan lagu xadgudbin dumarka. I hope warkani in uu beentoobo, for sanity's sake.

me   

Damnnnnnnnnnnn, Mudug boys and Gedo boys fighting over Kismayo. Maybe us North Westerners should come down and claim our share. Kismayo is a Somali city, all cities should become Somali cities, this whole ownership of territories & cities is wrong. We have come a long way since the days of grazing areas. These Geeljires from Mudug,Gedo & Bari are still thinking like the old days (heheh) where people fought over baraago and wells.

Kismayo is a SOMALI city, enough for all of us. 1 man 1 vote.