Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

DAGAAL CULUS OO MAANTA KADHACAY SANAAG (GROOWE NEWS REPORTS)

Xudeedi   

Originally posted by General Duke:

seek the majority in Bossaso, Galkacyu, Garowe and Las Ano who are not happy with people getting trambled on.

People getting trampled on :D

^^ That was general point and not a reference to this current situation. My apologise if it came out wrong. What I mean is there must be solidarity without excusing the actions of anyone or any clan.

^^ That was general point and not a reference to this current situation. My apologise if it came out wrong. What I mean is there must be solidarity without excusing the actions of anyone or any clan.

Xudeedi   

Apology accepted but be discreet of the words you use, esp., words like trampled on. So far, the so called Punt land hasnt' even pushed the little sub clan who are holding on to their strategic village, what would you expect if the conflict turns it on a full-scale war--similar to the war that Sanaag people had had againt the naked aggression of SNM and pre-Somaliland from 1989-1993. The clans that make up Puntland, if they unite all and muster all the resources; I can guarantee you that nothing could be solved by force. Now the situation is tractable and Bossasso, which is a diverse city that we have a large stake on its resources is at peace and we will take every effort to dissuade the parties in conflict from extending their conflict to Bossaso--our she-camel.

www.Dictionary.com

To beat down with the feet so as to crush, bruise, or destroy; tramp on.

Xudeedi   

Apology accepted but be discreet of the words you use, esp., words like trampled on. So far, the so called Punt land hasnt' even pushed the little sub clan who are holding on to their strategic village, what would you expect if the conflict turns it on a full-scale war--similar to the war that Sanaag people had had againt the naked aggression of SNM and pre-Somaliland from 1989-1993. The clans that make up Puntland, if they unite all and muster all the resources; I can guarantee you that nothing could be solved by force. Now the situation is tractable and Bossasso, which is a diverse city that we have a large stake on its resources is at peace and we will take every effort to dissuade the parties in conflict from extending their conflict to Bossaso--our she-camel.

www.Dictionary.com

To beat down with the feet so as to crush, bruise, or destroy; tramp on.

^^^ I stand by the word, its your interpretation that was wrong I mean no one should be trambled on as you are claiming. As for the matcho stance of fighting of THE WHOLE of the Puntland forces, why woudl you even contemplate sucha scenario?

Like I said before work on defusing the situation and call out to everyone, no one sub-clan in Puntland can do anything on its own.

^^^ I stand by the word, its your interpretation that was wrong I mean no one should be trambled on as you are claiming. As for the matcho stance of fighting of THE WHOLE of the Puntland forces, why woudl you even contemplate sucha scenario?

Like I said before work on defusing the situation and call out to everyone, no one sub-clan in Puntland can do anything on its own.

Taleexi   

General Duke, I believe the mechanism of sorting out, and putting the things straight regarding the conflict of the stakeholders(sub clans) of PL are out there, but is the General realizing to use it or is he bypassing it?.

To my knowledge, I've neither heard nor read from any radio or news outlet that the residents of Bossaso, Garowe, Las-Anod and Galkaio marched peacefully through the streets of their towns, asking the Puntland administration for calm over the situation, and I believe that is an obligation which citizens of PL have yet to discharge.

Maakhir, Do please show little more goodwill, virtue and practical wisdom over the crises, I, for one, and you see things eye to eye but sensationalizing the incident will diminish the substance of the message therefore, be easy on brothers. :cool:

Taleexi   

General Duke, I believe the mechanism of sorting out, and putting the things straight regarding the conflict of the stakeholders(sub clans) of PL are out there, but is the General realizing to use it or is he bypassing it?.

To my knowledge, I've neither heard nor read from any radio or news outlet that the residents of Bossaso, Garowe, Las-Anod and Galkaio marched peacefully through the streets of their towns, asking the Puntland administration for calm over the situation, and I believe that is an obligation which citizens of PL have yet to discharge.

Maakhir, Do please show little more goodwill, virtue and practical wisdom over the crises, I, for one, and you see things eye to eye but sensationalizing the incident will diminish the substance of the message therefore, be easy on brothers. :cool:

Xudeedi   

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

Mansa Munsa, thanks for the advice. All i have been regurgitating is warn the consequences and put a little detail on where the situation is heading but some people have taken that as an attack on their respective clans. I have little control of this conflict except the right to be concerned of the ramifications that giving exploration rights to a foreign company would have on the security of the region and to a large extent the symbiotic relationship amongst brothers.

Xudeedi   

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

Mansa Munsa, thanks for the advice. All i have been regurgitating is warn the consequences and put a little detail on where the situation is heading but some people have taken that as an attack on their respective clans. I have little control of this conflict except the right to be concerned of the ramifications that giving exploration rights to a foreign company would have on the security of the region and to a large extent the symbiotic relationship amongst brothers.

MANSA -

Sxb, what's there to be "sensationalized"? Ninbaa nin kale gurigiisa ku weeraray. The only option is to fight back. Gen. Cadde is a soft man who thinks he can use Puntland funds and weaponry to silence his opponents and declare war on certain segments of society. Besides, sxb, Puntland has been transformed into a Police State. Remember when the deployment of foreign peacekeepers was the hot debate in early-2005? Well, Puntland radio stations were banned from opening such a topic to the public - which made Reer Puntland look like they supported ET soldiers on Somali soil! So, the demonstrations you're talking about aren't going to be effective anyway. PL militias will shut them down just like they shut down the anti-Cadde/Afqurac demonstration in Laascaanood recently.

DUKE -

If you're concerned for the future of Puntland, do remember that this conflict has the potential to ruin the fabric of Puntland that has kept it so strong. Do remember, also, that Gen. Cadde's plan to sell dhul Soomaaliyeed is illegal - and to attempt to do so forcefully is treason.

Anyway, these politicians have BIGGER PLANS and this Majiyahan front is only the beginning:

Dhinaca kale Rashiid Ducaale Faarax oo ah nin saami ka gatey shirkada muranku ka taaganyahay ayaa sheegay in saamiga uu ka gatay shirkadan uu ka faa'idey isla markana aysan shirkadu aysan la socodsiin wax dhibaato ah in ay ka jirto gobolda PL.

Muwadinkan Soomaaliga ah ayaa isaga oo hadalkiisa sii wata waxa uu sheegay in Majayahan ay tahay mashruuca ugu yar balse
mashruuca ugu wayn oo ay shirkadaanu ku iib gaysay saamigeeda uu yahay midka lagu wado in shidaal kala soo baxdo Nugaal
iyo macdan uu sheegay in ay ku jirto Qandala.

SOURCE:Radio Garowe

Rag isbarasho baa weli u dhiman bay ila tahay.

MANSA -

Sxb, what's there to be "sensationalized"? Ninbaa nin kale gurigiisa ku weeraray. The only option is to fight back. Gen. Cadde is a soft man who thinks he can use Puntland funds and weaponry to silence his opponents and declare war on certain segments of society. Besides, sxb, Puntland has been transformed into a Police State. Remember when the deployment of foreign peacekeepers was the hot debate in early-2005? Well, Puntland radio stations were banned from opening such a topic to the public - which made Reer Puntland look like they supported ET soldiers on Somali soil! So, the demonstrations you're talking about aren't going to be effective anyway. PL militias will shut them down just like they shut down the anti-Cadde/Afqurac demonstration in Laascaanood recently.

DUKE -

If you're concerned for the future of Puntland, do remember that this conflict has the potential to ruin the fabric of Puntland that has kept it so strong. Do remember, also, that Gen. Cadde's plan to sell dhul Soomaaliyeed is illegal - and to attempt to do so forcefully is treason.

Anyway, these politicians have BIGGER PLANS and this Majiyahan front is only the beginning:

Dhinaca kale Rashiid Ducaale Faarax oo ah nin saami ka gatey shirkada muranku ka taaganyahay ayaa sheegay in saamiga uu ka gatay shirkadan uu ka faa'idey isla markana aysan shirkadu aysan la socodsiin wax dhibaato ah in ay ka jirto gobolda PL.

Muwadinkan Soomaaliga ah ayaa isaga oo hadalkiisa sii wata waxa uu sheegay in Majayahan ay tahay mashruuca ugu yar balse
mashruuca ugu wayn oo ay shirkadaanu ku iib gaysay saamigeeda uu yahay midka lagu wado in shidaal kala soo baxdo Nugaal
iyo macdan uu sheegay in ay ku jirto Qandala.

SOURCE:Radio Garowe

Rag isbarasho baa weli u dhiman bay ila tahay.

Xudeedi   

Hadalka Xasan Daahir ayaa khilaafaya khudbadahii Maxawayne Cade Muse oo ku cadeeyay in Dowladiisu qaadatay lacago horumarin ah oo gaaraya 1500,000 Dollar kuwaas oo la sheegay in howlo loogu qabtey garoonka diyaaradaha ee magaalada Bosaso.

Here we have an information asymmetry within the adminstration itself.

More News

Ciidamada Ilaalinta Kheyraadka Dabiiciga ah oo Qabsaday markab sabaynaya duleedka Magaalada Boosaaso. Maxaa loo qabsaday markabka?

29/03/2006

Wararka naga soo gaaraya magaalada Boosaaso ayaa tibaaxaya in ciidanka Ilaalinta Kheyraadka dabiiciga ah ay ka qabsadeen markab duleedka xeebta boosaaso.

Markabkan ayaa waxay ciidanku heysteen mudo ilaa iyo 6 saacadood ah waxayna ku tuhmayeen inuu sido hub iyo rasaas u socda Ciidanka Cade Muuse.

Saraakiil ka mid ah saraakiisha Ilaalinta Kheyraadka dabiiciga ee xeebaha ayaa noo xaqiiyey in ay markabkaasi ka waayeen wax hub ah, kadib markii ay sifiican u hubiyeena sii daayeen.

Liibaan Xassan

Dhahar.com

Xudeedi   

Hadalka Xasan Daahir ayaa khilaafaya khudbadahii Maxawayne Cade Muse oo ku cadeeyay in Dowladiisu qaadatay lacago horumarin ah oo gaaraya 1500,000 Dollar kuwaas oo la sheegay in howlo loogu qabtey garoonka diyaaradaha ee magaalada Bosaso.

Here we have an information asymmetry within the adminstration itself.

More News

Ciidamada Ilaalinta Kheyraadka Dabiiciga ah oo Qabsaday markab sabaynaya duleedka Magaalada Boosaaso. Maxaa loo qabsaday markabka?

29/03/2006

Wararka naga soo gaaraya magaalada Boosaaso ayaa tibaaxaya in ciidanka Ilaalinta Kheyraadka dabiiciga ah ay ka qabsadeen markab duleedka xeebta boosaaso.

Markabkan ayaa waxay ciidanku heysteen mudo ilaa iyo 6 saacadood ah waxayna ku tuhmayeen inuu sido hub iyo rasaas u socda Ciidanka Cade Muuse.

Saraakiil ka mid ah saraakiisha Ilaalinta Kheyraadka dabiiciga ee xeebaha ayaa noo xaqiiyey in ay markabkaasi ka waayeen wax hub ah, kadib markii ay sifiican u hubiyeena sii daayeen.

Liibaan Xassan

Dhahar.com