Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

Isgaarsiinta oo laga jaray deegaano hoos yimaada Xuduudda Ethio Somalia

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Me,

Why haven the courts responded to this, is Shiekh Sharif scared?

Sxb, you said why the courts havn't responded on this and that is the response they gave. ooh i knw you wanted them to say, he is our leader? They have clearly responded in diplomatic way adeer, I guess that wasn't what you were expecting huh? Deal with it!

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Me,

Why haven the courts responded to this, is Shiekh Sharif scared?

Sxb, you said why the courts havn't responded on this and that is the response they gave. ooh i knw you wanted them to say, he is our leader? They have clearly responded in diplomatic way adeer, I guess that wasn't what you were expecting huh? Deal with it!

^^^ Dhubad, your understanding of the issue is so simple it borders on foolishness.

Shiekh Sharif did not respond to what the audio type porported, which is that Osama is supporting and calling these groups his.

Now you who loves these courts are interpreting it in a posative way. However others can view the remarks as being in agreement.

^^^ Dhubad, your understanding of the issue is so simple it borders on foolishness.

Shiekh Sharif did not respond to what the audio type porported, which is that Osama is supporting and calling these groups his.

Now you who loves these courts are interpreting it in a posative way. However others can view the remarks as being in agreement.

me   

Dear General Duke,

the violations of Somali territories by the Ethiopian army continues. The TFG is the government of Somalia and has been chosen by the Somali people.

I do dont agree with the TFG on many points including its 4.5 formula and its 'Federalism'. In my opinion the TFG is the legal government of Somalia.

My question is what is the position of the TFG on the issue of the Ethiopian incursions into Somali territories. These reports are true. You can not keep denying this. Yes there are elements that are using the Ethiopian incursions to undermine the TFG. But the TFG is not saying anything about the incursions.

Today on the BBC the ICU has spoken out and has distanced themselves from the Bin Laden treats.

Somalia is for the Somalis and these issue should be solved by the Somali people. We do not need any foreign intervention.

The TFG is loosing the last of its credibility especially because of this issue.

IF TFG IS OUR GOVENMENT THEY SHOULD PROTECT OUR TERRITORY. IF THEY ARE TOO WEAK TO DO SO THEY SHOULD ASK THE SOMALI PEOPLE FOR HELP. IF THEY ARE UNWILLING TO SO, DO ANTHING ABOUT IT OR ARE IN COLLUSION WITH THE XABASH THEN THEY SHOULD BE ELIMINATED.

Dear Duke, if you ask me to choose between the ICU CLAN COURTS that are fighting or appear to be fighting for Somali sovereignty or a TFG that is an Ethiopian puppet regime then my choice is easily made.

The issue should be about who will bring peace to Somalia not who will bring the most missery to teh Somali people.

The ICU and the TFG seem to be taking the Somali people to hell.

me   

Dear General Duke,

the violations of Somali territories by the Ethiopian army continues. The TFG is the government of Somalia and has been chosen by the Somali people.

I do dont agree with the TFG on many points including its 4.5 formula and its 'Federalism'. In my opinion the TFG is the legal government of Somalia.

My question is what is the position of the TFG on the issue of the Ethiopian incursions into Somali territories. These reports are true. You can not keep denying this. Yes there are elements that are using the Ethiopian incursions to undermine the TFG. But the TFG is not saying anything about the incursions.

Today on the BBC the ICU has spoken out and has distanced themselves from the Bin Laden treats.

Somalia is for the Somalis and these issue should be solved by the Somali people. We do not need any foreign intervention.

The TFG is loosing the last of its credibility especially because of this issue.

IF TFG IS OUR GOVENMENT THEY SHOULD PROTECT OUR TERRITORY. IF THEY ARE TOO WEAK TO DO SO THEY SHOULD ASK THE SOMALI PEOPLE FOR HELP. IF THEY ARE UNWILLING TO SO, DO ANTHING ABOUT IT OR ARE IN COLLUSION WITH THE XABASH THEN THEY SHOULD BE ELIMINATED.

Dear Duke, if you ask me to choose between the ICU CLAN COURTS that are fighting or appear to be fighting for Somali sovereignty or a TFG that is an Ethiopian puppet regime then my choice is easily made.

The issue should be about who will bring peace to Somalia not who will bring the most missery to teh Somali people.

The ICU and the TFG seem to be taking the Somali people to hell.

me   

lol@general,

local sleeper cell smile.gif only if guantanamo can be called a cell.

General I want the Somalis to slug it out and that there is a winner. I dont want any foreign intervention helping any of the parties.

So General Duke, What is your position on the Foreign troops issue and do you want Ethipian troops in our country? Do ever think critical or are you a soldier for the cause smile.gif

me   

lol@general,

local sleeper cell smile.gif only if guantanamo can be called a cell.

General I want the Somalis to slug it out and that there is a winner. I dont want any foreign intervention helping any of the parties.

So General Duke, What is your position on the Foreign troops issue and do you want Ethipian troops in our country? Do ever think critical or are you a soldier for the cause smile.gif

ME:the violations of Somali territories by the Ethiopian army continues

War heede, dadka lagu ma cawarikaro itobiya aya so socota ee ma iska deysan itobiya so socota.

Leave it to Somalis to worry about the borders of a state that does not exist. worry about the people before you worry about meaningless "borders". If could, I would have martions invade.

ME:the violations of Somali territories by the Ethiopian army continues

War heede, dadka lagu ma cawarikaro itobiya aya so socota ee ma iska deysan itobiya so socota.

Leave it to Somalis to worry about the borders of a state that does not exist. worry about the people before you worry about meaningless "borders". If could, I would have martions invade.

me   

Naxar Nugaaleed, are you ok bro?

A state that does not exist? what is the TFG? The TFG is the Somali government, So the STATE EXISTS and the state has a LEGITIMATE GOVENMENT and OUR GOVERNMENT should protect our LAND.

me   

Naxar Nugaaleed, are you ok bro?

A state that does not exist? what is the TFG? The TFG is the Somali government, So the STATE EXISTS and the state has a LEGITIMATE GOVENMENT and OUR GOVERNMENT should protect our LAND.

ME.

Indeed you are a person one can engage with.

I am personally against FT, thats my own position. I think it would waste of time and resources.

I think the TFG needs to arm itself and is suing the FT as a pretext to get the arms embargo of so it can get heavy wepons in its hands. Air and heavy armour is all that is missing from the TFG. It already has thousands of millitia.

I do not want Ethiopian in the ****** let alone in any part of the Independent republic.

I belive this Ethiopian hype is being used as a pretext to further alianate the people of Mogadishu from the TFG. The news media in Xamar, notably Horn Afrik, Shabbele have from the beggining tried to paint a bad picture. They even try to label the TFG troops as a clan millitia. Their aim is simple to defend the occupation of their kinsmen in the south. Thus hiding behind Ethiopia and Islam.