Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

Isgaarsiinta oo laga jaray deegaano hoos yimaada Xuduudda Ethio Somalia

Dhubad.   

FEER-FEER: Isgaarsiinta oo laga jaray dhamaan deegaannada hoos yimaada Xuduudda Ethiopia & Somalia

Feer-Feer (PP) - Wararka ka imaanaya Deegaanno ku dhowdhow xadka ay Soomaaliya iyo Ethiopia ka wadaagaan Dhanka gobolka Hiiraan ayaa sheegaya in gabi ahaan la xannibay isgaarsiinta deegaannadaas ay la lahaayeen Ethiopia iyo Somalia intaba.

Arrintaan ayaa ku soo beegantay xilli ay saakay halkaas gaareen ciidammo Ethiopian ah oo xilliyadii ugu dambeeyay ku sugnaa gudaha dalka Soomaaliya gaar ahaan gobolka Hiiraan, waxaana wararka ka imaanay deegaannadaas ay sheegayaan in halkaas ay ku sugan yihiin ciidamo aad u xoog badan oo Ethiopian ah iyadoo aan la garanayn halka ay afka aadin doonaan.

Wararkaan ayaa sidoo kale xaqiijinaya in Guddoomiyihii hore ee Gobolka Shabeellada Dhexe Maxamed Cumar Xabeeb (Max'ed dheere) oo ciidammo aad u xoog badan wata uu soo gaaray deegaankaas iyadoo lagu wado inuu u soo tallaabo caawa ama maalmaha soo socda gudaha Soomaaliya uuna kula dagaallamo Maxkamadaha islaamiga ah gudaha gobolka Shabeellada Dhexe oo laga fara maroojiyay ciidammo taabacsan 14-kii bishii Juune ee la soo dhaafay.

Ma jiraan warar xaqiijinaya in isgaarsiinta loo jaray arrimo ku saabsan howlgallo ay doonayaan inay ciidammo Ethiopia ah ka fuliyaan gudaha Soomaaliya iyo in kale, iyo sidoo kale inay ku soo fool leeyihiin ciidamo uu wato Maxamed Dheere.

Maxamed Xuseen Jantiile

Wakiilka Puntlandpost - Mogadishu

E-mail: puntlandpostmog@hotmail.com

me   

What is the TFG's position on these violations of Somali territory by the Ethiopians?

Why can't the TFG make their position clear.

Are there Ethiopian troops part of a peacekeeping force? or are they working independently?

Duke please answer these things for me since your the TFG ambasador to SOL

me   

What is the TFG's position on these violations of Somali territory by the Ethiopians?

Why can't the TFG make their position clear.

Are there Ethiopian troops part of a peacekeeping force? or are they working independently?

Duke please answer these things for me since your the TFG ambasador to SOL

Abdi2005   

Ethiopians are there because of c/yusuf so making statment against ethiopians is making against C/yusuf. I used to support him before but now seeing the love relation between him and Mele Zenawi its clear the man is or on his way to became the biggest sellout in somali history, we will see in near future how long the man wants to go in his mission to rule southern somalia with the help of his ethiopian masters like he did in northeast somalia in 2002, inshallah this time it will not be another 2002 in puntland.

Abdi2005   

Ethiopians are there because of c/yusuf so making statment against ethiopians is making against C/yusuf. I used to support him before but now seeing the love relation between him and Mele Zenawi its clear the man is or on his way to became the biggest sellout in somali history, we will see in near future how long the man wants to go in his mission to rule southern somalia with the help of his ethiopian masters like he did in northeast somalia in 2002, inshallah this time it will not be another 2002 in puntland.

Dhubad.   

^^No one from the so-called TFG said anything about Ethiopian intervention. I wonder who they represent if they are not making any statement concerning this issue.

Dhubad.   

^^No one from the so-called TFG said anything about Ethiopian intervention. I wonder who they represent if they are not making any statement concerning this issue.

Me,

I guess the TFG is against any vialation of our territory. I have read the article and it seems vague.

Lately we hear that Ethiopia is enetering Somalia and so on and so forth. However the regime in Adis have deneied such claims. They probably are arming the TFG, but that differes from an invasion.

I belive these news materials are aimed at confusing the people, much like how Qaynyare used to cry wolf, now Xasan Dahir and his media are crying wolf.

I doubt there will be any Ethiopian invasion of Somalia..

Me.

What is your position on Osama Bin Ladens comments that he is supporting the courts and they are members of his network?

Why haven the courts responded to this, is Shiekh Sharif scared?

Please answer these comments as you are the locla sleeper cell in SOL.

Me,

I guess the TFG is against any vialation of our territory. I have read the article and it seems vague.

Lately we hear that Ethiopia is enetering Somalia and so on and so forth. However the regime in Adis have deneied such claims. They probably are arming the TFG, but that differes from an invasion.

I belive these news materials are aimed at confusing the people, much like how Qaynyare used to cry wolf, now Xasan Dahir and his media are crying wolf.

I doubt there will be any Ethiopian invasion of Somalia..

Me.

What is your position on Osama Bin Ladens comments that he is supporting the courts and they are members of his network?

Why haven the courts responded to this, is Shiekh Sharif scared?

Please answer these comments as you are the locla sleeper cell in SOL.

Dhubad.   

^They did and did it in a classy manner as usual, unlike Yey and his group.

A powerful Islamic group in Somalia has distanced itself from comments made by al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, who voiced his support for the Islamists and warned against deploying international forces in lawless Horn of Africa nation.

"The comments made by Osama bin Laden are like any other statement made by politicians or any other person who is expressing his views on the change of political landscape in Somalia," said Shaikh Sharif Shaikh Ahmed, the former leader of the Islamic courts group.

"These are personal comments and we have nothing to say at this point," he told reporters in the capital, Mogadishu.

source

Dhubad.   

^They did and did it in a classy manner as usual, unlike Yey and his group.

A powerful Islamic group in Somalia has distanced itself from comments made by al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, who voiced his support for the Islamists and warned against deploying international forces in lawless Horn of Africa nation.

"The comments made by Osama bin Laden are like any other statement made by politicians or any other person who is expressing his views on the change of political landscape in Somalia," said Shaikh Sharif Shaikh Ahmed, the former leader of the Islamic courts group.

"These are personal comments and we have nothing to say at this point," he told reporters in the capital, Mogadishu.

source

Dhubad, you are a joke, maybe your understanding of English is poor. The courts have nothing to say on this.

I guess Shiekh Sharif can attack Ethiopia, but is a faraid to tell Osama, mind your own business.. Or is there a link?

Dhubad, you are a joke, maybe your understanding of English is poor. The courts have nothing to say on this.

I guess Shiekh Sharif can attack Ethiopia, but is a faraid to tell Osama, mind your own business.. Or is there a link?